Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like from court records that a olga marquez ortiz is jesus's mom. His dads name from the court records is a Jesus A Ortiz...

Still we don't know of course if that is the father of Caylee or not. His best friends name was linked in one of the news articles posted above. This Jesus seems like a great guy with a good head on his shoulders.

I have looked and don't see any Zenaida related to him so far. Also don't see any Fernandez or Gonzalez.....

Ok I mentioned this before and I hope and pray none of you think i'm sounding racist or anything but I highly doubt Jesus is Caylees father. Look at him..look at her. First off she resembles nothing hispanic what so ever and he is very very hispanic looking. Does that make sense? I just don't see it at all not even one percent chance..but of course that's just me and my observations ...

It looks like from court records that a olga marquez ortiz is jesus's mom. His dads name from the court records is a Jesus A Ortiz...

Still we don't know of course if that is the father of Caylee or not. His best friends name was linked in one of the news articles posted above. This Jesus seems like a great guy with a good head on his shoulders.

I have looked and don't see any Zenaida related to him so far. Also don't see any Fernandez or Gonzalez.....

Can you post the link to the court records!

Ok I mentioned this before and I hope and pray none of you think i'm sounding racist or anything but I highly doubt Jesus is Caylees father. Look at him..look at her. First off she resembles nothing hispanic what so ever and he is very very hispanic looking. Does that make sense? I just don't see it at all not even one percent chance..but of course that's just me and my observations ...

I do not think this makes you sound racist at all, but I do think it is erronous.

Biracial children are born all the time only reflecting the coloring and traits of one parent. It is very common. My mother had an irish father with red hair and freckles and a native american mother with dark skin and black hair. My mom looks like her father- light, freckled skin and red hair.

My biological dad is Hispanic and my mom white, and I look completely 100% Caucasian. It just depends on how your genes are dealt. I personally believe Caylee looks like Jesus Oritz. They have the same eyes.

I do not think this makes you sound racist at all, but I do think it is erronous.

Biracial children are born all the time only reflecting the coloring and traits of one parent. It is very common. My mother had an irish father with red hair and freckles and a native american mother with dark skin and black hair. My mom looks like her father- light, freckled skin and red hair.

Weighing in for the record I think Jesus is Caylee's bio Father. From my research, which I would not be comfortable posting here as he is deceased, also tells me that I do not believe Jesus ever knew that he was Caylee's Father, or only found out just before his death.

Really? You guys think Jesus is her father? Nope not me..not one little bit. For Casey to name Jesus as Caylee's father was just way too convienant considering he is dead. OT but my hubby is hispanic and all 3 of our children took after him. I'm white as a ghost with blue eyes,dirty blonde hair none of my kids look like they even belong to me.

I'm thinking Casey doesn't know who the father is, but possibly in her circle of party friends. The only way to get her mother off her back is to say, THIS is him, here's his obit.

Really? You guys think Jesus is her father? Nope not me..not one little bit. For Casey to name Jesus as Caylee's father was just way too convienant considering he is dead. OT but my hubby is hispanic and all 3 of our children took after him. I'm white as a ghost with blue eyes,dirty blonde hair none of my kids look like they even belong to me.

I thought that in the beginning, but if you note my post I do not think that he may have known that when he was alive. I agree that it was by way of deduction that Casey figured it out when Jesse G proved she was not his. She was almost one year when J found out he was lied to and she told everyone he was his, I think it was known to a few close to her, imo.
I also am blonde and blue eyed with 2 kids that look like I am their "nanny". JMO

i think he is the dad, if you look at caylee with her head tilted back she looks very much like him.and no you're not sounding racist for simply asking a legit question. go over some of caylees photos [other than the one on the missing posters] and maybe you will see a match.

I would think the way Casey would do just about anything to get a dollar (besides actually get a job) that if Jesus was Caylee's father she would of been all over those social security benefits..Also I wanted to add that to me Caylee looks identical to Cindy. (grandma) All of this is just my opinion though!

I would think the way Casey would do just about anything to get a dollar (besides actually get a job) that if Jesus was Caylee's father she would of been all over those social security benefits..Also I wanted to add that to me Caylee looks identical to Cindy. (grandma) All of this is just my opinion though!

She would have had to establish paternity or sue to establish paternity following his death for that. How much SS could he have had he was a kid?

I've not seen anyone consider Morales as Caylee's father....do we know when he & Casey first met?

search Zenaida Ortiz and grandparent visitation...

we reviewed that info early on, on some of the searches it says there is no connection. Her post is actually dated the day before Jesus died.
I do think that Jesus is Caylee's father, and from what I could tell, seemed like a good guy.. Post any links you think might help if I am off here.

I do not believe that Jesus is Caylee's father. The article linked contained a lot of information to suggest that he was smart, educated and popular. I don't think Casey would have held any allure for him. He's a head and shoulders above her, socially.

I was just wondering if anyone thought it strange that Caylee was apparently named after CAseY and LEE, her brother???

And does Casey seem the type who wouldn't put the father's name on a birth certificate? I think she either doesn't know who the father was OR that the father was someone close to her that she couldn't name. I just don't think that she would pass up an opportunity for child support since she obviously is opposed to getting a full time job unless there was a really good reason.

Didn't Lee live at the house also until this past Jan?

Agreed, this girl doesn't seem the type to omit this very important fact.

I was just wondering if anyone thought it strange that Caylee was apparently named after CAseY and LEE, her brother???

And does Casey seem the type who wouldn't put the father's name on a birth certificate? I think she either doesn't know who the father was OR that the father was someone close to her that she couldn't name. I just don't think that she would pass up an opportunity for child support since she obviously is opposed to getting a full time job unless there was a really good reason.

Didn't Lee live at the house also until this past Jan?

I would offer the reason their is no name on the bc is because it was a one nighter, met another in the meantime, told him she was his, and 10 months later he did not believe her for whatever reason and had her tested to prove it. Respectfully, there is zero evidence pointing to her brother as Caylee's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88