Who is the Mystery Man who came for Chili ?

Maybe it was one of her friends? She might have known who they were talking about, so they didn't need to say his name. Just a guess.

This is along the lines of my idea when they were talking about this - maybe that it was more Anthony code - I mean, Casey waxing religious doesn't really fly.

We have to remember, George said it was a "Young Man" also this was back last year in Aug...2008.
Key is Young Man.
Aug 2008 .
Someone Casey knew, because she didn't question who he was.

I was working under the assumption that the poster that suggested him, and described him as "young-ish" was correct.

I disagree, I do not think that proves it was necessarily someone Casey knew. I think it's a possibility, but not "hard and fast". I don't see anything odd about her not questioning- like she really cares what's going on with anyone else. I think she was just glad to get off the subject of "Where's Caylee", hence her relaxed and "preachy" tone.

However, I will re-watch the clip later and pay better attention to her facial expressions to see if I change my mind:)

All I have to say...that was the strangest exchange I have ever heard.

I'm so glad to see this thread, I am usually very careful not to jump to conclusions, but this part of the tape really jumped out at me. Here is why:

I cannot see the Anthonys, after all of the media scrutiny they have suffered, inviting some random person to their home on a day that is so sobering, emotional, and personal. They would have no way of knowing, (if it were truly someone they'd never met) that this person wouldn't leak to the media, sell the story for profit, or say something to set them off. I don't buy for a second that some random person called and says he was alone on Caylee's birthday (what is her birthday, to him, if he is a total stranger? I mean, I'm sure her birthday means a lot to all of us, don't get me wrong, but I mean, from the ANTHONY'S point of view- why HIM, over everyone?)

This leads me to believe that it was either

A) someone supposed to be the father (which I am doubting right now)
B) Someone that knew Caylee personally. Tony? Ricardo? Someone the Anthony's hadn't met.
C) Trenton Duckett's dad.

I'm leaning towards B or C.

B) is plausible, and is a blanket- it could cover lots of people. I don't see the point of George bringing it up in conversation, really, though.

C) I feel like George brought this up with the possible intent of mentioning that it was J. Duckett, just to see how she'd react (since many people seem to think that this case somewhat mirrors Melinda Duckett, who many people believe was involved in Trenton's death) I don't think he mentioned it was J. Duckett, either because he knew it would draw those parallels to his daughter in the public eye, if this got out to the media, or just out of respect for J. Duckett.

IF it was J. Duckett who was invited, I could definitely see the Anthony's feeling a connection with him, taking pity on him (who would have been "alone" and would have understood the pain of passing a child's birthday, while they are missing. However, I kind of rule Josh Duckett out, because they met him on July 17, we know, because he is pictured hugging Cindy Anthony in news reports. So IF George Anthony WAS referring to J. Duckett, he was probably lying.

Anyway, these are the only circumstances in which I could see the Anthony's inviting someone they didn't know to their house on such a sensitive day.

I don't think, from watching this video, that Casey knew who they were referring to. Notice how relaxed and comfortable she is when the subject is changed. Most liars will relax when the subject is changed from their lies. She's like a different person when she starts praising them for taking in the stranger on her birthday. I think she just used this as an opportunity to "stroke" George and Cindy. Funny how Casey thinks she has rooms\ to praise them, (her parents!) for doing right. Like she is the "moral compass" of the family. Heh.

O/T I've been reading in instances in which speech is analyzed to detect lies, that "3" is a "liars number" and that they often use "threes" when lying. I want to look into it more first, but if anyone has any examples of Casey using "threes" (zg and her two roommates, etc...) will you please PM it to me?:) Thanks

Cheers:)
Conversation she had with LEE...IIRC...somewhere along the lines of "like I told you, like I told mom, like I told the psychologist"...never thought of it like that...very interesting. Just thought the "TMI" was a tell-tale sign she was lying.

I think it was just some guy who heard how good Cindy's Chili is myself! LOL
I don't see much into this, maybe its just someone who felt like they are at their wits end in their own life and felt it would help to visit with people who's lives are much worse off than his own..JMHO

who was that guy that casey visited while tony was in ny. he dropped off some clothes that casey left there. a bag i believe had a bathing suit and swimmys or something like that. i wonder when he dropped it off.

who was that guy that casey visited while tony was in ny. he dropped off some clothes that casey left there. a bag i believe had a bathing suit and swimmys or something like that. i wonder when he dropped it off.

I believe that was a friend of KC cant remember the name:( Hiya athy :blowkiss:

I don't think it was the waterfall guy, he isn't young enough. During this I haven't observed the A's do anything out of the kindness of there heart unless $$ signs are involved. Since it was Caylee's birthday I am thinking magazine photographer, author who wants to write a book, TV producer and anyone else who could benefit them in helping KC. I still can't believe someone cooks chili in August that lives in FL. and I am not trying to be hateful. I hope I am wrong and they truly did this out of kindness for the thought of Caylee but I doubt it.

I'm voting it was the lucky charms leprechaun.....he jumped off the box and :waitasec: was it only CA that saw the young man, or did GA see him too?

they're magically delicious!

I'm wondering if maybe Casey did ask who the young man was and that part was deleted from the tape?????

I caught this too, and it struck me as odd also. OK, here's what I don't understand. At this time, Caylee was supposedly abducted by the evil nanny ZG. Casey couldn't tell the whole truth because it wasn't safe and the evil nanny's people might hurt Caylee or the rest of the family. So why would the Anthony's invite a strange man into their home? What if he had been one of ZG's men and had come to kill them? It makes me wonder if this whole part of the story was just something that G&C fabricated to see if Casey would seem concerned or validate the nanny story. It seems, based on her reaction, to prove that there was no threat, and no nanny. That, or she cares so little for her parents that she doesn't care in the least if they are in harms way.

If the tape isn't edited, kc probably already got the info on who was there from JB. How he got it , I don't know, but her not asking questions makes no sense. Far as who the dinner guest was, I am putting my money on that William guy. The one she was talking to while TL was in NY. He seemed pretty desperate for KC, I bet he really believed she was innocent (at least in August) and I think he seems(from what I have read of his text messages, etc) just unusual enough to call her parents up and invite himself over. I think he had it bad for her.

I'm so glad to see this thread, I am usually very careful not to jump to conclusions, but this part of the tape really jumped out at me. Here is why:

I cannot see the Anthonys, after all of the media scrutiny they have suffered, inviting some random person to their home on a day that is so sobering, emotional, and personal. They would have no way of knowing, (if it were truly someone they'd never met) that this person wouldn't leak to the media, sell the story for profit, or say something to set them off. I don't buy for a second that some random person called and says he was alone on Caylee's birthday (what is her birthday, to him, if he is a total stranger? I mean, I'm sure her birthday means a lot to all of us, don't get me wrong, but I mean, from the ANTHONY'S point of view- why HIM, over everyone?)

This leads me to believe that it was either

A) someone supposed to be the father (which I am doubting right now)
B) Someone that knew Caylee personally. Tony? Ricardo? Someone the Anthony's hadn't met.
C) Trenton Duckett's dad.

I'm leaning towards B or C.

B) is plausible, and is a blanket- it could cover lots of people. I don't see the point of George bringing it up in conversation, really, though.

C) I feel like George brought this up with the possible intent of mentioning that it was J. Duckett, just to see how she'd react (since many people seem to think that this case somewhat mirrors Melinda Duckett, who many people believe was involved in Trenton's death) I don't think he mentioned it was J. Duckett, either because he knew it would draw those parallels to his daughter in the public eye, if this got out to the media, or just out of respect for J. Duckett.

IF it was J. Duckett who was invited, I could definitely see the Anthony's feeling a connection with him, taking pity on him (who would have been "alone" and would have understood the pain of passing a child's birthday, while they are missing. However, I kind of rule Josh Duckett out, because they met him on July 17, we know, because he is pictured hugging Cindy Anthony in news reports. So IF George Anthony WAS referring to J. Duckett, he was probably lying.

Anyway, these are the only circumstances in which I could see the Anthony's inviting someone they didn't know to their house on such a sensitive day.

I don't think, from watching this video, that Casey knew who they were referring to. Notice how relaxed and comfortable she is when the subject is changed. Most liars will relax when the subject is changed from their lies. She's like a different person when she starts praising them for taking in the stranger on her birthday. I think she just used this as an opportunity to "stroke" George and Cindy. Funny how Casey thinks she has rooms\ to praise them, (her parents!) for doing right. Like she is the "moral compass" of the family. Heh.

O/T I've been reading in instances in which speech is analyzed to detect lies, that "3" is a "liars number" and that they often use "threes" when lying. I want to look into it more first, but if anyone has any examples of Casey using "threes" (zg and her two roommates, etc...) will you please PM it to me?:) Thanks

Cheers:)

I actually thought this was a brilliant post. The way I sleuth, as most people sleuth in their own ways, is the psychological aspect of it all... that intrigues me the most. Sure, there's the law aspect, and that I am learning on, but this pulls my interest.

So, we have a Duckett case person possibly eating chili, which is completely plausible. I can fall in line with this line of thinking. However, the reason I am posting is with this quote of the body language in which KC had at which points of video. This is an excellent point to bring up and one of which I noticed. If she were pressed for info, then lies, circles, admonishment, anger, etc. If they went off on a weird tangent, hence the chili with stranger, she was fine and quoting 'fake' Bible versus as it was off her "scent." She was most comfortable chatting about things furthest from her bullseye, and that is why she wanted to talk with George...IMO

There are some people who are born without a conscious, mental health professionals rarely treat psychopathic personality disorders as they are considered untreatable and no interventions have proved to be effective, Nothing they could have done to change her.

Hi MMM,

not sure that Casey is a psychopath. Socio-path or personality disordered, most likely.

There's been some great threads on the family dynamic.

:waitasec:
Suppose that J B had already told KC....
I'm sure the Anthony's told JB stuff to tell KC...
I'm sure he knows everything... ACTS like he does !
also...
RE: young man visitor.... I believe George did
this because he knew the camera's were rolling...
and
perhaps to show that someone other than family
cares about KC. ~~~ But that was AUGUST 2008
It is now JANUARY 2009
**** REMAINS of Daughter found ! Near home !

~~~ In this tape of KC.... ONE Notices who KC really is
Never mentions little Angel Caylee's name for a very long time.
THEN
Never says " I pray to God that the person who did this/is doing this.
IS BROUGHT TO JUSTICE" ~~~
Does SAY: I am reading my Bible...
I stayed in Bed with my head covered....*** I'll tell you
why she did that... because SHE CAN NOT EVEN FAKE>>>
OR PRETEND or ACT... like she cares/cared that
her own baby daughter was MISSING? / DEAD ? on the
day that was suppose to be her 3rd Birthday...
ONLY: " I" am having a hard time ! NOT ~~~~what about CAYLEE???
"I" have no one to talk to! NOT~~~ What About CAYLEE ????
"I" am out of the LOOP ! ~~~ well u put yourself out of the LOOP
BY LIE, AFTER LIE,after LIE !!!

****when KC said it had been 1 month.....
she could NOT do anything..... perhaps go on
NG and plead for her NANNY to release her...
PLEAD for anyone to help find her....
KC had already used up her 31 days of her RESOURCES......
any TV channel....in AMERICA....
would have gladly let her appeal to someone who took her
child to give her child back !!!! she could
have gone on GRETA, Nancy Grace.... Jeraldo... TODAY Good morning
America.... Larry King Live..... 60 Minutes... America's Most Wanted!
You Name It...
Her Precious JB could have been at her side...
She would have at least been a little more believable....

A Mother does what a Mother Has to do to get her child back!

Doing NOTHING but partying and lying is NOT along the
lines of SEARCHING ~~~ and CARING and Using All your resources
Even if KC
just stood on the front lawn and passed out flyers...
she would have been more believable

I might have even ask OPRA... to put me on her show...
or
help me with a REWARD to help make it seem like I really wanted
my child back.

******** BUT REMEMBER>>>>>>> SHE ALREADY KNEW............

~ ~ ~ ~ Baby Caylee was dead . She Killed her ! ~ ~ ~ ~

KC just thought she could get away with it !
She thought LE was STUPID ! ! !

who's stupid now ?

angry at KC
JMO
jjgram

George : So how did you get through Last Saturday

Casey : I didn't I spent the day almost completely by myself Sniff with my head under the covers. I read my bible almost most of the entire day I was completely miserable just completely and utterly miserable just like I have been the entire time That was the first time outside of our visits that i really showed any emotion and I was open and I didn't care just because i couldn't' hold anything back i broke down it was the first time it was the first time that i truly truly broke down and it hurt and I am still recovering from that sniff
hearing about that fact that mum was making chilli and there was probably a bunch of people at the house

George : ah ah um no there wasn't there was just your brother and I and your mum and Mallory came over a little bit after work and that was it and so whatever else you heard that was totally wrong

Casey: Oh I was just told that mum was making food im just going off of what people were telling me what people were reeling off from the media so I was just speculating myself

George Well mum did ..made some of her great Chilli we had some bread and corn bread and you know just old things like that it was just us and just things like that and it was just us and there wasn't no one else

At this point Cindy says something about invited ... we invited that man

George: Im sorry there was a... mum just remembered a young guy who just called who was alone and wanted to have a little bit of a family he came over and we just talked for a bout a hour and we never met the man before you know he was alone so and we opened our heart to him to come in and talk a little bit you know

Casey: well that's what you should do

George: and that was something That he needed and in truth it was something we needed it also

Casey: Bible says to love they neighbor

George: yep

Casey: to share the things that you have

George : Right

Casey: to give unto others so you did exactly what you should do and by all means I know that meant more to him that any of you guys could ever imagine

George:well it certainly is I mean he was a really nice y...ah guy.... it was just really nice to talk to him and to get the chance to know him a bit ..

Casey: Sniff

George: How about you ? Are you eating

SUBJECT of Chilli Meal is now OVER and went for 2mins and 23 secs approx

They then talk about What she is eating and she says she eats so they leave her alone.................

and then Cindy goes for a walk ? she is gone for about 25 seconds ???

Kalani? Not sure if that is his real name. The young man that is pretty unstable. George gave him Casey's white sunglasses, the one that had a nervous break down when they confirmed that the remains were those of Caylee. I am thinking that this may be the stranger. Has this young man been check into yet? I have been looking for a thread about him and have found nothing. I also heard that he may be invited to Caylee's private vigil and that speaks volumes to me, why would they want him there? Thoughts?

I didn't know GA gave this guy the white sunglasses! You mean the white sunglasses that technically belong to Amy (bought with Amy's money)? The white sunglasses that should be locked up with the rest of the evidence against KC?

Of all things to give someone, why the white sunglasses? That seems really strange to me.

I don't really have any more "insight" :) (sorry, that's a 'Casey Word' for me now...) but I did want to note that GA did not say the Random Guy had "no family". He said Random Guy "wanted a bit of a family" and "he was alone". So it could be just any random person wandering around who wanted some family time on a random August day, and his family lived of town/wasn't speaking to him/were on vacation/had gone to the movies.

I don't think we should exclude anyone from possibility because they have a family. He just didn't have any family of his own available to him that day, had a sudden urge for family time, and randomly selected from all the folks in his town the family of the city's most famous criminal of the year. Seems pretty random.:waitasec:

I doubt we're going to figure out who it is but I sure am curious. :D

I believe that was a friend of KC cant remember the name:( Hiya athy :blowkiss:
I believe his name was Chris, IIRC.

I don't believe they invited anyone in to eat chili. There was no "young man", imo. There was something else they were trying to convey to Casey and her response tells me she "got it".

Josh D. did visit as I recall the photo of the hug with Cindy from him. He was there with someone else so it wasn't him either.

ETA: Chili has only one L! ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back