Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? Poll

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

  • John

    Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

    Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

    Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

    Votes: 459 31.2%

  • Total voters
    1,470
Status
Not open for further replies.

newtv

New Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
6,306
Reaction score
2
Website
eyewasmozart.typepad.com
did I do something wrong here- not sure why noone is taking the poll?

if so plmk as I have never done one before and because I had been a total NG
I am curious as to what others think- as I read how many G's dont think it was patsy or john- some think Burke or someone they know- and i was just wondering about the percentages..thx
 

Cherokee

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
533
Reaction score
2,113
Website
Visit site
newtv said:
did I do something wrong here- not sure why noone is taking the poll?

if so plmk as I have never done one before and because I had been a total NG
I am curious as to what others think- as I read how many G's dont think it was patsy or john- some think Burke or someone they know- and i was just wondering about the percentages..thx

Newtv, I don't know what you're seeing, but 27 people have responded to the poll so far.

More than half think Patsy did it.
 

vicktor

New Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2003
Messages
797
Reaction score
3
Website
Visit site
Thanks for the poll, newtv. As noted, you've got 29 people responding so far. A further poll might be of interest where you split out the intruder in to catagories, such as an employee of Access, a friend of the Ramseys, individuals like Oliva, Helgoth, and Wolf or an unknown individual. You could also have a poll where every one voting assumes that Patsy did it, but chooses the reason that it happened.

Given that about 30 people have voted so far, but that maybe 15 people are seen posting in a given week, about 25% feel that an intruder did it.
 

newtv

New Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
6,306
Reaction score
2
Website
eyewasmozart.typepad.com
OMG- I am so embarrassed- I did not know to check the view results- i have no idea why- i kept tuning and seeing nothing..rofl:laugh: --hanging head in shame..rofl:banghead:
 

newtv

New Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
6,306
Reaction score
2
Website
eyewasmozart.typepad.com
vicktor said:
Thanks for the poll, newtv. As noted, you've got 29 people responding so far. A further poll might be of interest where you split out the intruder in to catagories, such as an employee of Access, a friend of the Ramseys, individuals like Oliva, Helgoth, and Wolf or an unknown individual. You could also have a poll where every one voting assumes that Patsy did it, but chooses the reason that it happened.

Given that about 30 people have voted so far, but that maybe 15 people are seen posting in a given week, about 25% feel that an intruder did it.
ok-we can do that - anyone or me - i dont mind- should i run it at the same time or wait..
 

newtv

New Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
6,306
Reaction score
2
Website
eyewasmozart.typepad.com
OK I did the follow up poll and I actually figured it out..rofl

I cannot believe my mind- well--I am a blond..
if anyone wants to participate
its not anything more than an assumed position that it was an intruder-
dont vote if its uncomfortable
I have a space for you to say that it wasnt an intruder..
all for info - no verdicts being supported..
 

newtv

New Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
6,306
Reaction score
2
Website
eyewasmozart.typepad.com
Cherokee said:
Newtv, I don't know what you're seeing, but 27 people have responded to the poll so far.

More than half think Patsy did it.
OK here is why I thot no one responded- on the outside where it says replies I kept seeing 0..so didnt check inside..:slap:
 

TLynn

New Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
350
Reaction score
13
Website
Visit site
I can't take the poll because I don't know. I know the Ramseys have lied...I know they have covered up the crime...but I don't know for who! :banghead:
 

newtv

New Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2004
Messages
6,306
Reaction score
2
Website
eyewasmozart.typepad.com
TLynn said:
I can't take the poll because I don't know. I know the Ramseys have lied...I know they have covered up the crime...but I don't know for who! :banghead:
rofl u are so damn funny- i just lobve the brick wall-and i can so relate..thx
 

Arielle

New Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
886
Reaction score
1
Website
Visit site
newtv said:
OK I did the follow up poll and I actually figured it out..rofl

I cannot believe my mind- well--I am a blond..
if anyone wants to participate
its not anything more than an assumed position that it was an intruder-
dont vote if its uncomfortable
I have a space for you to say that it wasnt an intruder..
all for info - no verdicts being supported..


So is there another poll somewhere? I don't see it. I'd like to take it.
 

lisafremont

An open mind shouldn't mean an empty one!
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
7,133
Reaction score
13
I would have had the choices:

John
Patsy
Burke
One of the Ramseys
An intruder
 

Barbara

New Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2003
Messages
741
Reaction score
23
Website
Visit site
kimba said:
Santa Clause, Really

If by Santa Clause, you refer to Bill McReynolds, he has been cleared. The authorities have determined that he was NOT the murderer.

He had provided every sample asked of him to submit, had been interviewed and re-interviewed over and over again, along with his family. The McReynolds family provided more to the authorities than the Ramseys did and the Ramseys still aren't cleared.
 

BlueCrab

New Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2003
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
127
Website
Visit site
Barbara said:
If by Santa Clause, you refer to Bill McReynolds, he has been cleared. The authorities have determined that he was NOT the murderer.

He had provided every sample asked of him to submit, had been interviewed and re-interviewed over and over again, along with his family. The McReynolds family provided more to the authorities than the Ramseys did and the Ramseys still aren't cleared.


Correct. And the Ramseys wouldn't be lying their heads off and carrying out an obvious coverup to protect Bill McReynolds. They would lie and cover up only if a family member was involved in the killing.

JMO
 

concernedperson

Former Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
14,795
Reaction score
82
For sure one of the Ramsey's did it. Patsy is number one in the coverup, if she didn't do it herself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top