Who stands to gain from a conviction resulting from Karr's false confession?

I've been around. Both sides of the fence. It didn't surprise me of the low key response from John.

If it was my daughter, I would be at the airport.

But this is a joke by Karr.

Oh maybe, in the slight open window, Karr was at home but watching a live video from Boulder. Where oh where is my esteemed Bluecrab?

Tricia, thanks for your openness and this site. I came here trying to struggle with both points of view so I could get to the bottom.

Of course this is not a conspiracy to set this guy up, this late in the game.

He probably will not match the DNA or anything. Some say the handwriting on the long note but that will probably get changed.

(Wasn't it after the JFK assassination that there was a propaganda campaign to make the c-word a symptom of mental illness? Not saying we need to use it in this case, or that one. Just a thought.)

Eagle1 said:
Of course this is not a conspiracy to set this guy up, this late in the game.

He probably will not match the DNA or anything. Some say the handwriting on the long note but that will probably get changed.

(Wasn't it after the JFK assassination that there was a propaganda campaign to make the c-word a symptom of mental illness? Not saying we need to use it in this case, or that one. Just a thought.)

Precisely....

I have been somewhat *obsessed* with this case and through reading these board where everyone short of aliens and every single aspect of this case was discussed in connection with the slaying, I dare say none of us hit on what the super secret evidence is.

While Karr could be an abolute loon that gave one hell of a lucky guess on the crime scene evidence, I don't think so. The guy is a pervert that loves young girls. He got obessed with JBR and decided in his warped mind to kidnap/kill her. Something goes wrong with the sex game during the kidnapping or he kills her as he intended to do in the first place....what's so hard to believe about THAT? Look at Rebecca Schaffer from my sister Sam show. Only Karr was obsessed with JBR. That's not far fetched at all. Perhaps the ransom note was a decoy to buy time.....perhaps he felt he was intellectually superior to the cops and intentionally left things like SBTC to toy with them. I don't pretend to know the motives of the crime....there really are no true motives with either camp, RDI or IDI.

The only person to benefit by getting Karr to confess is the real killer. If John Ramsey is the real killer, he certainly didn't need a stalking horse. The real killer (if not Karr) had no way to contact Karr and say "You see Karr, here's the plan. I did this but you are going to confess". Come on, there is no conspiracy.

The only conspiracy is that works is that this dumba$$ Colorado professor somehow learned inside information that he then passed to Karr so that Karr would be convicted of the crime. Only, he had to play both sides, the cops and Karr. He had to determine that Karr was dumb/crazy enough to take the fall without telling the world who give him the inside information, plant the information with Karr, and then get Karr to go along with the plan to potentially spend the rest of his life in prison for a crime both know he didn't do. All for what? So that the CO professor could get rich? He could make all the documentaries he wanted to make money.

Either Karr is a complete loon with one hell of a lucky guess...in fact, the million dollar guess. That or he really did it for some sick reason or another.

Cal

calus_3 said:
He got obessed with JBR and decided in his warped mind to kidnap/kill her. Something goes wrong with the sex game during the kidnapping or he kills her as he intended to do in the first place....what's so hard to believe about THAT? Look at Rebecca Schaffer from my sister Sam show. Only Karr was obsessed with JBR. That's not far fetched at all.

Cal

It could have been a thing a lot like the Rebecca Schaeffer story. He may have been obsessed with JBR and deep down knew he could not have her, so he decided no one else would, either. Part of the reason Rebecca's killer, Robert Bardo, gave for shooting her was b/c he saw her in a movie where she played a more adult character who slept with a guy, and he didn't like that, didn't like her being a "*advertiser censored*", in his words. What if JMK was attracted to JBR's innocence and angelic look and decided he didn't like the way she looked all made up and dressed in grown-up-looking outfits for the pageants, and he snapped and decided to kill her to "save" her? Remember all the things that seem to point to him being religious, perhaps a religious nut? Maybe it was like that.

I imagine that somewhere in that evil/sick mind of Andrea Yates, what she did made sense or seemed like the right thing to do....one way or the other. Only, she had the sense to call police so there was no mystery of who actually did it.

Cal

calus_3 said:
I imagine that somewhere in that evil/sick mind of Andrea Yates, what she did made sense or seemed like the right thing to do....one way or the other. Only, she had the sense to call police so there was no mystery of who actually did it.

Cal

Yeah, I thought about her, too, with the religious nut/saving them from themselves thought.

englishleigh said:
Yeah, I thought about her, too, with the religious nut/saving them from themselves thought.

Yeah, I think the reason a lot of people doubt is because they are sane and are trying to explain the actions of an insane person using their own sane filters. Nothing will fit.

However, think in terms of an obsessed pedophile and much of the evidence starts making more sense.

Cal

Hyatt, he was arrested in California for five counts (misdemeanor) of child *advertiser censored*.

He's said he identifies with Michael Jackson.

He's a pedophile. Whether or not he's a murderer as well remains to be seen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back