Who Thinks T.E.S. Found Caylee?

Do You Believe T.E.S. found Caylee in their Search?

• Yes.

Votes: 194 23.2%
  • No.

Votes: 401 47.9%
  • I can't decide.

Votes: 243 29.0%

• Total voters
I voted undecided. The factors surrounding cessation of the search despite the huge turnout that day, the funding from LE, local LE cooperation and involvement (which is indeed rare for TES to have such overwhelming support and frankly hugs from the local LE), and Tim's adamant belief that Caylee is dead....I am undecided leaning more toward yes.

I also think foxorlando could have gotten that statement from TES (that there is a "big development to come that will surprise us all") could be another arrest which could ultimately lead to their return and ultimate finding of Caylee

I don't know what to think anymore. I just hope that they are close, very close to an ending.

Also FTR - I voted undecided.

Not sure how notification of next of kin (Casey) works in a case like this - but would presume that would need to be addressed upon a positive identification regardless of what the circumstances are.

Anyone have any insight on this issue? IIRC, Scott Peterson wasn't offically notified that the remains found washed ashore were Laci and Conner until he was in police custody.

DT

voted Undecided.....
.and would like to see and hear the TES "spokesperson" speaking for herself......."out of the horses mouth" , so to speak....(is there a video of this that I missed?)

Undecided.

roped off search area
area under police guard overnight

I think these are rumors. Believeable, but without "official" confirmation (videos, pictures, news media reports of this).

I don't think that they found her, but I believe that they did find something related to her that is crucial to the case....(maybe clothing is being tested for DNA)?

yes, looking back it seems likley.

abrupt end to search
press conference with weeping searchers
roped off search area
area under police guard overnight
two weeks would be about in line with the test results
cessation of additional searching by all parties

Can someone please kindly direct me to this video link? I missed this one.
Thank you! :blowkiss:

are we sure it was roped off and guarded over night???

that is what I would like to know. I guess I missed this part- was it reported in the news or was it reported by one of the searchers?

something led them to beleive the area they were searching in, something was in that specific area. Hence, why they said they had to wait for the water to go down, because frankly, there was water everywhere at the time.......and many, many other places that did not have water they could have been searching in.........so....maybe they found "something" that would lead them to think there is more there, and due to the water, they had to have everyone leave till the water went down to find what they "think" is there.

This was posted on the other thread, but I thought it might add some clarity here:

Originally Posted by Terilee
I just read this article and now i THINK they may have found something ..

interviewer question: What steps
do you take with your search team at
that point? ( when you think you have found something)

Tim Miller Response;
During my initial briefing of
the search team, I let everyone know
the basics. I tell them that when you
find something, you stop. You don’t
get excited. You just step backward in
the same steps you went forward with
so you don’t take a chance that you
will be contaminating anything. The
team leader stays there, within visual
distance of the body. Everyone else
leaves. But the team leader stays until
law enforcement arrives. And we let
everyone on the team know that you
do not dial 911—because if you do, the
media will probably get to the scene
before the police get there.

Interviewer Question:

So you are
media conscious, right?

Tim Miller Response:

Right. Many times, after a
body has been found at one location,
we have continued our search in other
areas for as long as three hours as if
nothing had been found. That way, the
police can get there and secure the
scene and start their investigation.

The article is from Evidence technology. I will post the link (below) if anyone is interested in reading the complete article Interesting..
It is a pdf. file

http://www.texasequusearch.org/appli...EquuSearch.pdf

I think they found someone, and verification is needed.
I think the family has been notified and was that Sunday.
I think the gp talked to their pastor about it, b/c he mentioned gratitude for "time to come to grips with it"
Where did LA run off to?
jmo

One of the things that I have been thinking about it is how police try to keep secret the locations they clear because they don't want the killer/killers going back to the already cleared area and disposing the body there.

So perhaps they did find some forensic evidence there but they will not be going back either? This is a very highly publicized case and the locations the police is looking are known by the public (NOT ALL).

There is also a possibility there are MORE THAN ONE dumping sites. One for the body one for other evidence. It is definitely strange how it was called off during the day with 1000 volunteers there and with the weather and ground conditions definitely better than previous days. So perhaps the LE were focusing on other leads? Got a good tip for another area???

I don't know if the found Caylee, but logic says the way the search was ended that day and the excuse given is not the most convincing one.

I voted undecided because while I don't think they actually found a body, I do believe SOMETHING was found in order for them to halt their investigation the way they did.

I am undecided. It was odd the way that TES pulled out. Was it due to the Anthonys placing pressure on them to stop looking for a dead Caylee or was it truly what they said it was.

I don't know. I just hope that this case does not turn out to be like the Trenton Duckett case. 2 years later and still no Trenton.

Undecided. I believe they may have found something significant though. I read something about one of the searchers claiming to have had a "productive" day and that the area they searched was then roped off by LE. Whether that was a rumor or not, I don't know.

No.

I did at first, but there has been enough time for preliminary results to have come in.

IMHO... they would have notified the family by now.....even if LE held Caylee's body a while for testing....word would have leaked.

Also Casey won't be charged even if the body is/was found until LE has a solid case against her... also IMO as always.

I think TES left in a hurry because they are from Texas and they had to prepare for the hurricane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back