Who was molested on the 23rd?

David Rogers

Reaction score
It has been suggested that Fleet White started to call 911 on the 23rd because someone was being molested at the party. I’ve never seen where Fleet said he misdialed the phone. It’s always been someone else who said he misdialed. Is this the info he has been hiding? Was this the beginning? Maybe it resurfaced at the Whites party and ended at the Ramseys house with the murder. I hope he puts any info in his will.

It has been suggested that Fleet White started to call 911 on the 23rd because someone was being molested at the party. I’ve never seen where Fleet said he misdialed the phone. It’s always been someone else who said he misdialed. Is this the info he has been hiding? Was this the beginning? Maybe it resurfaced at the Whites party and ended at the Ramseys house with the murder. I hope he puts any info in his will.

How about some specifics here? Who suggested that "someone was being molested at the party" ?

How about some specifics here? Who suggested that "someone was being molested at the party" ?

I feel like hinting that one knows all, not then not revealing all, is just baiting and not helpful it informative. Like, "it's all solved, y'all sure are dumb, but I'm not going to actually explain it, just gloat."

So...spill, Mr Rogers! :)

When I asked why Fleet White called 9-1-1, member UKguy said one of the females was assaulted. So UKguy, elaborate. Was Fleet White’s daughter assaulted? By whom? Why not ask her?

David Roger,

If you have read up on the case you will know its unlikely Fleet White's daughter was assaulted, but who knows, I certainly was not present.

This does not preclude someone elses daughter being assaulted. Some basic analysis and checking the guest list should allow you to work out who might have been assaulted?

Why did Patsy not answer the door to the responding officer, i.e. just who could she be comforting?

Why would Susan Stine step up to answer the door?

Doug Stine and Burke Ramsey have remained buddies all these years since JonBenet's death, they were overheard recounting the details of JonBenet's death by Susan Stine.

After JonBenet's death the Ramsey's employed the Stine's paying them a generous salary, why?

If there had been an accident at the Ramsey Christmas Party medical assistance would have been requested.

Three separate Doctors opined that JonBenet had been acutely sexually assaulted on the night of her death. The Autopsy recorded prior chronic internal injuries that had healed.

So someone was abusing JonBenet, therefore one of those chronic injuries may have taken place at the Ramsey Christmas Party?

Bottom line is that there was a cover up, ranks were closed and the truth buried, also JR will sue anyone who publicly attempts to communicate the facts, i.e. Fleet White, he has suffered the consequences of Team Ramsey doing a media blitz on his character.

My take is young male guests abused JonBenet or/and other female guests to which FW responded by dialling 911, during which he was talked out of carrying it through and an alternative course of action was planned?

The parents of JonBenet were not the only parents to know JonBenet was being abused, to this day nobody in Boulder wants to discuss this topic much !

TONIGHT AUGUST 1ST 2018

@11:00 PM Eastern,

10:00 PM Central,

9:00 PM Mountain,

8:00 PM Pacific

5:00 PM for those lucky enough to live anywhere in and around Hawaii and

11:00 AM tomorrow morning in Ulaanbaatar Mongolia

the Websleuths server will be taken down for maintenance.

Websleuths will be back up in the early morning of August 2nd.

Thank you for your patience.

Tricia

David Roger,

If you have read up on the case you will know its unlikely Fleet White's daughter was assaulted, but who knows, I certainly was not present.

This does not preclude someone elses daughter being assaulted. Some basic analysis and checking the guest list should allow you to work out who might have been assaulted?

Why did Patsy not answer the door to the responding officer, i.e. just who could she be comforting?

Why would Susan Stine step up to answer the door?

Doug Stine and Burke Ramsey have remained buddies all these years since JonBenet's death, they were overheard recounting the details of JonBenet's death by Susan Stine.

After JonBenet's death the Ramsey's employed the Stine's paying them a generous salary, why?

If there had been an accident at the Ramsey Christmas Party medical assistance would have been requested.

Three separate Doctors opined that JonBenet had been acutely sexually assaulted on the night of her death. The Autopsy recorded prior chronic internal injuries that had healed.

So someone was abusing JonBenet, therefore one of those chronic injuries may have taken place at the Ramsey Christmas Party?

Bottom line is that there was a cover up, ranks were closed and the truth buried, also JR will sue anyone who publicly attempts to communicate the facts, i.e. Fleet White, he has suffered the consequences of Team Ramsey doing a media blitz on his character.

My take is young male guests abused JonBenet or/and other female guests to which FW responded by dialling 911, during which he was talked out of carrying it through and an alternative course of action was planned?

The parents of JonBenet were not the only parents to know JonBenet was being abused, to this day nobody in Boulder wants to discuss this topic much !

That makes the most sense. I think something happened at the White party. Possibly more discussion about the incident on the 23rd. Maybe that’s were Jonbenet told all to Daphne. I think the two parties are related to the murder.

That makes the most sense. I think something happened at the White party. Possibly more discussion about the incident on the 23rd. Maybe that’s were Jonbenet told all to Daphne. I think the two parties are related to the murder.

David Rogers,

Given the deliberate lack of clarity supplied by either the Stines or the Ramseys, its difficult not to conclude some kind of cover up was in effect.

Depends what you mean by parties as in agent or fun event? IMO what links JonBenet's death and the party is sexual abuse. This is the common factor.

It has been alleged that JonBenet was involved in sleepovers with older boys including Burke, this might be the source of concern raised by other families prior to JonBenet's death, i.e other parents knew stuff was happening?

kaykay543,
How JonBenet had her hair done, e.g. like her postmortem ponytails?

But the Whites party was a couple days before she died. So that wouldn't really prove anything? I think its so odd that the autopsy photos
etc were released but never all of the pictures of the Whites Christmas party

But the Whites party was a couple days before she died. So that wouldn't really prove anything? I think its so odd that the autopsy photos
etc were released but never all of the pictures of the Whites Christmas party

kaykay543,
The White's Christmas Party was on the night she died. It was the Ramsey's one that was held a few dys before, prompting the mysterious 911 call.

Anyone ever mentioned that before, two 911 calls from the Ramsey house only days apart?

As far as I know, Fleet White never said the 911 call he made days before the murder was an error. It has been implied by others. I think something happened at that party. I think something else happened or the first incident was brought up at the White party. The pictures at the white party could show what what JonBenet was really wearing or someone we don’t know about.

As far as I know, Fleet White never said the 911 call he made days before the murder was an error. It has been implied by others. I think something happened at that party. I think something else happened or the first incident was brought up at the White party. The pictures at the white party could show what what JonBenet was really wearing or someone we don’t know about.

David Rogers,
Nope ! Patsy is on record saying she redressed JonBenet in the longjohns in her house after returning from the White's Party.

And you believe what Patsy a possible suspect said? Why is this gospel but everything else she said is suspect?

David Rogers,
Because Patsy says this is how the longjohns arrived on JonBenet. Its possible JonBenet chose to wear the longjohns to the White's or that she changed into them at the White's, i.e. they belong to another male?

In either case Patsy's claims would have been contested particularly via dna testing, this has not taken place.

Patsy is telling us that out of JonBenet's wardrobe full of pajama botoms, nightgowns etc, she decided to select a pair of Burke's longjohns.

Nothing wrong with that at all, except its a decision made in the context of crime-staging, why so?

kaykay543,
The White's Christmas Party was on the night she died. It was the Ramsey's one that was held a few dys before, prompting the mysterious 911 call.

Anyone ever mentioned that before, two 911 calls from the Ramsey house only days apart?

Oh my bad I know that. Geesh brain malfunction. I still think there must be more to the pictures than a hairstyle. I so want to see them. Human nature I guess.

Oh my bad I know that. Geesh brain malfunction. I still think there must be more to the pictures than a hairstyle. I so want to see them. Human nature I guess.

kaykay543,
There might be, since Patsy made much out an argument she and JonBenet had over what to wear to the White's.

A photograph showing JonBenet's hairstyle at the White's might resolve why JonBenet's hair was dressed in ponytails?

No ponytails means Patsy is lying outright and probably means PDI is back on the table?

David Rogers,
BPD have all the photographs taken at the White's party, so they would be aware of what JonBenet was wearing.

The Ramsey Christmas Party might offer a link to JonBenet's death Christmas Night? What I've always found interesting is the lack of investigation surrounding the circumstances regarding the 911 call.

Speculating I think this is because BPD were already aware of the 911 call and how it was handled?

That Susan Stine answered the door to the responding officer tells you everything you need to know.

Patsy in one of her interviews stated that at this period in time JonBenet was regularly seeing a therapist, now why would a 6-year old girl need a therapist?

I'm thinking that BPD were aware that JonBenet was in therapy as I believe Burke was too? This might be what Kolar is cryptically alluding to throughout his book?

A possible reason for this were any reporting requirements for professionals that engage with children?

So although BPD were aware of the circumstances they were not treating it as a criminal matter, more a medical issue?

This means someone out there knows quite a lot regarding JonBenet's domestic life, no wonder the Ramsey's wanted an island of privacy around Burke and JonBenet's medical records.

if JonBenet was assaulted at the Christmas Party and was the subject of the 911 call then what I'm thinking is that a different person assaulted her at the Christmas Party to that leading up to her death, and this is the link or causal factor between the two events?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back