Who was molested on the 23rd?

It has been suggested that Fleet White started to call 911 on the 23rd because someone was being molested at the party. I’ve never seen where Fleet said he misdialed the phone. It’s always been someone else who said he misdialed. Is this the info he has been hiding? Was this the beginning? Maybe it resurfaced at the Whites party and ended at the Ramseys house with the murder. I hope he puts any info in his will.

IMO FW would have spoken up if he had not made the call

After hours and hours of pouring into this case on my own time I vaguely remember reading somewhere that someone misdialed and called 911 and hung up. So the post relating to this, if I am correct was there going to be a call because SOMEONE else’s daughter was in a a similar scenario...?
Something happened on the 23rd and was hushed up. Did Fleet White walk in on something or did JonBenét tell Daphne something? Why did JonBenét say she didn’t feel pretty anymore?

There is definitely something suspicious about the "mistaken" 911 call on the 23rd.
I find it interesting that it was Susan Stine that answered the door and told the officers everything was fine and sent them on their way, where were John and Patsy?
Supposedly Fleet "misdialed" 911 but that is hearsay, Fleet himself has never confirmed this as far as I know.
I would like to know more about what Fleet has to say- I know he is keeping alot under wraps.

It has been suggested that Fleet White started to call 911 on the 23rd because someone was being molested at the party. I’ve never seen where Fleet said he misdialed the phone. It’s always been someone else who said he misdialed. Is this the info he has been hiding? Was this the beginning? Maybe it resurfaced at the Whites party and ended at the Ramseys house with the murder. I hope he puts any info in his will.
FW knows how this started and why it ended in JBRs’ murder

As far as I know, Fleet White never said the 911 call he made days before the murder was an error. It has been implied by others. I think something happened at that party. I think something else happened or the first incident was brought up at the White party. The pictures at the white party could show what what JonBenet was really wearing or someone we don’t know about.

I could see how a child would call 911 in error, but I can't understand how an adult could at all. It's a really bizarre detail to me. However, I wonder why the Whites haven't come forward and explained what happened that night. The Whites have made it clear that they don't believe John and Patsy's story around the murder. Either they're under a gag order or a non-disclosure agreement. I know the Whites spoke to the CBS team for the controversial "The Case of JonBenet Ramsey" special, but they wouldn't go on tape. However, according to Jim Clemente, Fleet White urged them to keep digging into the story. He obviously has an opinion on what happened.

I could see how a child would call 911 in error, but I can't understand how an adult could at all. It's a really bizarre detail to me. However, I wonder why the Whites haven't come forward and explained what happened that night. The Whites have made it clear that they don't believe John and Patsy's story around the murder. Either they're under a gag order or a non-disclosure agreement. I know the Whites spoke to the CBS team for the controversial "The Case of JonBenet Ramsey" special, but they wouldn't go on tape. However, according to Jim Clemente, Fleet White urged them to keep digging into the story. He obviously has an opinion on what happened.

I think that FW has stayed relatively quiet all these years hoping that if anyone was ever arrested; he could be a witness. And of course to not get sued.

I don't think anything happened on the 23rd. I think it's like a red herring.

I think that FW has stayed relatively quiet all these years hoping that if anyone was ever arrested; he could be a witness. And of course to not get sued.

I don't think anything happened on the 23rd. I think it's like a red herring.

I can't really wrap my head around it. I feel like if White had uncovered molestation occuring in the Ramsey family, they would have had a falling out over the Ramseys not speaking to the police about it. After all, the couples' falling out soon after the crime was basically over this same issue. However, I could see the Whites being even more exasperated with they had already told the Ramseys that JonBenet was being victimized only for her to end up dead three days later.

I don't know, this case is just the weirdest.

I can't really wrap my head around it. I feel like if White had uncovered molestation occuring in the Ramsey family, they would have had a falling out over the Ramseys not speaking to the police about it. After all, the couples' falling out soon after the crime was basically over this same issue. However, I could see the Whites being even more exasperated with they had already told the Ramseys that JonBenet was being victimized only for her to end up dead three days later.

I don't know, this case is just the weirdest.

I feel FW would have reported what he saw on the 23rd and not backed off. He was just as (if not more) powerful in Boulder as JR was. And let’s face it he stood up to JR on Ramsey’s home turf surrounded by JR’s family. That took some guts. He only started to realize things were off after the search for JBR in the house.

I feel FW would have reported what he saw on the 23rd and not backed off. He was just as (if not more) powerful in Boulder as JR was. And let’s face it he stood up to JR on Ramsey’s home turf surrounded by JR’s family. That took some guts. He only started to realize things were off after the search for JBR in the house.
That's my instinct, though I suppose it's possible White had been drinking the night of the party and didn't fully grasp what he was being told or what he witnessed. I have no evidence to say that's what happened, but I don't understand how he could have accidentally have dialed 911.

If she smelled strongly of decomposition and was in full rigor mortis, could she have been kept in the freezer picture in the same room that her body was found in for a couple of days?
I don’t think so. A body that had been dead a couple days is extremely different than a body dead 10-15 hours. If she had been frozen; that would have been easy to see during the autopsy etc. rigor comes and then leaves.

I don’t think so. A body that had been dead a couple days is extremely different than a body dead 10-15 hours. If she had been frozen; that would have been easy to see during the autopsy etc. rigor comes and then leaves.
Thank you for answering me! I’m not a troll. I guess you guys are mostly all professional people, I’m just here because JonBenet has my heart. I read a lot of things people wrote about the case.
So the only thing I can offer is maybe some new way to look at Jonbenets’ murder. The picture of those rooms downstairs really give me the creeps, and the pictures she drew (her artwork), and the Stine/Ramsey oddly intimate, parasitic yet mutually beneficial, relationship are what got my attention. But probably not the key to solving this.

Thank you for answering me! I’m not a troll. I guess you guys are mostly all professional people, I’m just here because JonBenet has my heart. I read a lot of things people wrote about the case.
So the only thing I can offer is maybe some new way to look at Jonbenets’ murder. The picture of those rooms downstairs really give me the creeps, and the pictures she drew (her artwork), and the Stine/Ramsey oddly intimate, parasitic yet mutually beneficial, relationship are what got my attention. But probably not the key to solving this.
There is something unwholesome about the Stine/Ramsey relationship.

If she smelled strongly of decomposition and was in full rigor mortis, could she have been kept in the freezer picture in the same room that her body was found in for a couple of days?

Could they put so many efforts in a staging to fake Christmass pictures?

The Police took a camera with them in the morning. One of the 1st things acquired.

I would not put much believe in official explanation.

Someone called 911. I do not have details of this call... Has the Police called back? Was the phone not answering?

Official explanation = nothing happened, a mistake probably with FW doing some phone calls.
I was trying to grab more information and not much appeared.

The only important thing is:

phone in their house was using 9 or something like that to call outside. Information from JBI and I do not have exact sources with detailed information about it.

I would not put much believe in official explanation.

Someone called 911. I do not have details of this call... Has the Police called back? Was the phone not answering?

Official explanation = nothing happened, a mistake probably with FW doing some phone calls.
I was trying to grab more information and not much appeared.

The only important thing is:

phone in their house was using 9 or something like that to call outside. Information from JBI and I do not have exact sources with detailed information about it.

Yes it was a hangup call and the police rang the bell. Susan Stine answered through the intercom saying everything was fine and sent them away. In their book the Ramsey's claimed it was a misdialed call by Fleet who was trying to call to get his mother some medicine.

I think Fleet did call 911 but not by mistake and that there was more to the story.

Feel so sad for JBR nobody seemed to care about that child,I hope the truth will come out eventually, that little girl deserves justice x

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back