Who were the House Guests?

Eagle1 said:
Thanks, swelling, blood dispersal sounds about right. Yes, it was a terribly vicious thing against a defenseless child.
But that it was vicious doesn't necessarily mean it was premeditated. Criminal history is full of people who have done vicious things in a rage which they forever regretted afterwards, and I believe the head bash delivered to JB was one of these things.

rashomon said:
But that it was vicious doesn't necessarily mean it was premeditated. Criminal history is full of people who have done vicious things in a rage which they forever regretted afterwards, and I believe the head bash delivered to JB was one of these things.

Thanks much, Rupert, for helping to look for the Kali scoop. WS moved several times, and Justice Watch no longer exists, not the original one, so I have no idea of the original source. Sure wish the book authors had web sites, and maybe even their books online with a word index/search feature. Maybe just the keywords feature rather than whole books. I don't know if that's technically possible. Publishers should have them on discs.

Rage, yes. Because of JBR's attempted 911 call I think, much more serious than bedwetting. Lots more rage than any parent could ever come up with, imho. Guys who molest little girls typically want to think the child is in love with them, egomania. Finding out that JonBenet disliked it enough to try to call police on him would have been really enraging. She was probably in pain when Janet McReynolds allegedly found her on some back stairs crying, because coroners said about the autopsy that a previous wound was healing, from 48-72 hrs old, right? That party had been on the 23rd.

And if it was her father, would he have done anything to her when they had a house full of party guests? He would have had plenty of other opportunities. Evidently JBR couldn't get any grownups to pay attention, so she tried the call.

We've said, the parents had plenty of time to clean up all the "evidence" left behind, and the brains to know cleanup should be done, if they did it. And I've asked in a new thread, wasn't there some semen, with no sperm? That would mean the killer was male and had had a vasectomy? I have no idea where that would be found. We moved, a lot, since the olden days, "in the beginning".

Re Premeditated, some hater mastermind may have been planning "the perfect crime" against this family for a long time, but maybe it took the RAGE due to the attempted 911 call to actually put it all into action. There was certainly rage.

"Have you ever seen her in action?"

You mean in person? No.

But I've watched just about every interview she ever did, including the ones with the cops where she's screaming and ranting and definitely NOT interested in whether JB was molested or not, and her depo vid where, when asked if she did it, she nods her head yes before saying no.

"She was probably in pain when Janet McReynolds allegedly found her on some back stairs crying, because coroners said about the autopsy that a previous wound was healing, from 48-72 hrs old, right? That party had been on the 23rd."

I think the saying was it was AT LEAST 48-72 hours old, not that there was one incident in that time. But, yes.

capps said:
Ouote by SuperDave:
"Well, I can definitely see Patsy as mentally disturbed. If you've ever seen her in action, she's really b**chy and screaming one second, cold as ice the next."

Have you ever seen her in action?
We have a poster here at WS, who has seen Patsy's rage in person: concernedperson, and she's posted about the incident before. If you search the archives you will find it.

SuperDave said:
"Have you ever seen her in action?"

You mean in person? No.

But I've watched just about every interview she ever did, including the ones with the cops where she's screaming and ranting and definitely NOT interested in whether JB was molested or not, and her depo vid where, when asked if she did it, she nods her head yes before saying no.

"She was probably in pain when Janet McReynolds allegedly found her on some back stairs crying, because coroners said about the autopsy that a previous wound was healing, from 48-72 hrs old, right? That party had been on the 23rd."

I think the saying was it was AT LEAST 48-72 hours old, not that there was one incident in that time. But, yes.
Maybe that's why JonBenet said she didn't feel pretty.
Sad.

Posted by SuperDave:
""Have you ever seen her in action?"
"You mean in person? No."

Oh,okay SuperDave,that's what I thought.

"But I've watched just about every interview she ever did, including the ones with the cops where she's screaming and ranting ...."

I have also watched just about every interview she ever did,and have never seen her screaming and ranting,frustrated maybe,but never out of control.

LinasK said:
We have a poster here at WS, who has seen Patsy's rage in person: concernedperson, and she's posted about the incident before. If you search the archives you will find it.

Linask,

I am aware of the post and have replied to it when it first came up.If true,it seems it was not all that long after JonBenet's murder,and Patsy lost her temper.Patsy lost her daughter,her family had been unmercifully followed by the media and tabloids with terrible accusations,she is only human. I say give her a break.

capps said:
Posted by SuperDave:
""Have you ever seen her in action?"
"You mean in person? No."

Oh,okay SuperDave,that's what I thought.

"But I've watched just about every interview she ever did, including the ones with the cops where she's screaming and ranting ...."

I have also watched just about every interview she ever did,and have never seen her screaming and ranting,frustrated maybe,but never out of control.
I guess it depends on what your definition of "control" is...........:eek:

angelwngs said:
I guess it depends on what your definition of "control" is...........:eek:
anglewngs,

Do we really want to go there? I assume most posters on this forum are intelligent enough to know when a person is acting out of control,and when not. :)

capps said:
anglewngs,

Do we really want to go there? I assume most posters on this forum are intelligent enough to know when a person is acting out of control,and when not. :)
~~~~~
My point was that "out of control" is quite often defined by 'ranting and raving' as PR was indeed doing and did often. I assumed from my few words stating that it depends on what is one's definition of "control", that I had thoroughly and completely explained this point to most 'intelligent posters on this forum'.

I was not intending to be insulting toward you as you apparently felt. I was simply shocked that anyone would state, within the same sentence, the associated between PR's rantings and the opinion that this was not evident of actions which were are considered 'out of control'. This seems quite the contradiction of terms, in my humble opinion.
~~~~~
edited to add: Capps, I'm sorry. I went back and re-re-reread your original post. I MISSED the word "NEVER" in your statement that you never saw her rant and scream. When I read your post I read it to say that you saw interviews with PR and she WAS ranting and screaming, but she was not out of control. I see my error. Forgive me please for my shock and my reply to your post.

Still, my posts are never intended to incite a 'spitting match' with other posters. I have also seen PR's interviews and read transcripts and I would never use the words 'in control' to describe anything PR exhibited. She always appeared to me as a 'loose cannon', but this is just my personal opinion as is yours being a very different one than mine.

capps said:
Linask,

I am aware of the post and have replied to it when it first came up.If true,it seems it was not all that long after JonBenet's murder,and Patsy lost her temper.Patsy lost her daughter,her family had been unmercifully followed by the media and tabloids with terrible accusations,she is only human. I say give her a break.
I have no reason to believe the encounter was not true. I do know it happened in Atlanta, but don't recall the timeframe. It didn't strike me as having happened right after the murder. I think the incident was not the result of any particular stress or set of stressors, but Patsy's normal personality at not getting her way (i.e., she had to come pick up her package in person rather than having it delivered to her highness). I have a close relative with just as volatile of a temper/type A personality- the difference is I stand up to her.

I concur with Capps, I have never seen Patsy out of control in the interviews. I would have gotten a bit testy too if I knew the cops were wrongly accusing me.
Who knows.

I forgot all about that!

Maybe you haven't seen the videotaped police interviews, capps. Not that you have to.

I quote:

Tom Haney, with his no-nonsense style, had found something I felt had to be there somewhere not too far beneath that polished beauty queen surface. Patsy had lifted her mask. Beneath it, I saw cold rage.

Maybe that's why JonBenet said she didn't feel pretty.

Quite a few people think that.

I am aware of the post and have replied to it when it first came up.If true,it seems it was not all that long after JonBenet's murder,and Patsy lost her temper.Patsy lost her daughter,her family had been unmercifully followed by the media and tabloids with terrible accusations,she is only human.

It was actually a little less than three years after the murder.

I would have gotten a bit testy too if I knew the cops were wrongly accusing me.

Rupert, have you ever heard the expression "a hit dog barks?" People tend to get angry when you hit a little too close to the truth, too.

I say give her a break.

She's exhausted her breaks with me.

I have no reason to believe the encounter was not true. I do know it happened in Atlanta, but don't recall the timeframe. It didn't strike me as having happened right after the murder. I think the incident was not the result of any particular stress or set of stressors, but Patsy's normal personality at not getting her way (i.e., she had to come pick up her package in person rather than having it delivered to her highness). I have a close relative with just as volatile of a temper/type A personality- the difference is I stand up to her.

Her highness! LinasK, I wish I had a nickel for every time I've called her that!

And to hear cp tell it, no one said or did anything that they wouldn't do with anyone else.

Rupert said:
I concur with Capps, I have never seen Patsy out of control in the interviews. I would have gotten a bit testy too if I knew the cops were wrongly accusing me. Who knows.

Especially if another "hit dog" who HASN'T LOST A CHILD is already barking much louder, not calling any names or even giving any hints. Just "fair and balanced" remembering all, I hope, of the facts.

Especially if another "hit dog" who HASN'T LOST A CHILD is already barking much louder, not calling any names or even giving any hints.

I assume you mean FW?

Look, I'll be the first to admit that my "hit dog barks" metaphor wouldn't hold much water if NOT FOR the fact that they never get angry with the actual killer. Look at Marc Klaas. Look at John Walsh. Look at Erin Runnion.

Then look at Patsy.

Then look at them.

Then look at her.

Then look at them!

Then look at her!

SuperDave said:
"......they never get angry with the actual killer. Look at Marc Klaas. Look at John Walsh. Look at Erin Runnion."QUOTE]

I guess you mean the Ramseys,never get angry at the actual killer.

Does anyone? Because we don't know who he is. Well, I guess we're all angry at him and wanted it to be Karr, who we really would have tied into with all four feet, fur all puffed up. We'd have turned into monsters for sure, but we knew he wasn't telling the truth.

I'm always saying I'm neutral but afraid I have to agree with Capps and Rupert and whoever else, that there was no abnormal irritation shown by Patsy at all. I'm known as a gentle person, as most women are, even too gentle for my own good, but I think I would have shown more irritation than Patsy did! You gotta understand everyone's not just alike.

It's my hunch that she suspected all the so-called friends knew, and the cops too, but none of them were going to tell her, exactly who it was. I've always said the R's have a general idea, but maybe not the exact person. Not just being disagreeable. Several things in The Patricia Letters were surprisingly familiar to me, and I've said I think he's going to be caught for something else. Wish Patsy could have lived to see it happen.

At one of their open house affairs, a woman came out ranting loudly about oppulence. So was she a communist and "red's not dead"? I felt that A-line house was awfully ugly. Maybe because of what happened there and maybe because it was so old-fashioned. Some of both things. There's all kinds of undergrounds that conceivably could have something against the Ramseys.

P.S. I had a hearty laugh about your fraction joke. Cheers.

Eagle,

I am seeing a clearer picture and a more remarkable coincidence that a Kali cult guest of FW brought up the "Nick of Time" movie. Remember that the guest never saw the RN until after. The coincidence is not just about the kidnapping of a young girl, but the theme of time ticking by and urgency in both the movie and the RN.

The movie "Nick of Time" could have been titled "1:18", no question. The "Nick of Time" = "1:18" struck on the alarm clock when the victim woke up "just in time" to prevent her murder. The movie was constantly reminding the viewer about the urgency of time. The RN constantly reminds the reader about the urgency of time, no question. ("early, early, early, 1997, between 8 and 10")

And you say the guests of FW were into Kali. Kali = Time.

It is so strange that a guest of FW would bring up that movie thing. What a strange thing for a guest to be watching at a Christmas Dinner (especially after coming all the way from California). Was it really playing on the TV at the Whites that night?

The Kali thing fits into the martial arts and the martial arts fits into the RN stuff. There is no question in my mind that the RN writer was obsessed with kidnap crime movie stuff.

Kali = Time = birth, death & rebirth = renewal. Thugees used Kali to justify their kill to plunder.

So, if they really were into Kali, then it should not be overlooked.

You have me at a disadvantage with the "fraction joke." But glad it worked out anyway.

I guess you mean the Ramseys,never get angry at the actual killer.

What do you mean, "you guess?" I just said it straight out.

Does anyone? Because we don't know who he is. Well, I guess we're all angry at him and wanted it to be Karr, who we really would have tied into with all four feet, fur all puffed up. We'd have turned into monsters for sure, but we knew he wasn't telling the truth.

You know what I mean. The fact that she's dead doesn't even faze them. Compare them to Marc Klaas, Erin Runnion, or any number of other people. You'll see what I mean.

I'm always saying I'm neutral but afraid I have to agree with Capps and Rupert and whoever else, that there was no abnormal irritation shown by Patsy at all.

You must not have been watching the same interviews I was. Underneath that prissy, prim belle was a white-hot cauldron of rage. Odin knows what about, but I have my ideas about that.

It took me a minute to figure who "they" meant, and I suppose because I was thinking about one of the other threads, still in some other mode. Some time elapses between posts, so, some of us could forget what someone's talking about by the time we get back to it 24 hrs or so later.

Rupert said:
Eagle,

I am seeing a clearer picture and a more remarkable coincidence that a Kali cult guest of FW brought up the "Nick of Time" movie. Remember that the guest never saw the RN until after. The coincidence is not just about the kidnapping of a young girl, but the theme of time ticking by and urgency in both the movie and the RN.

The movie "Nick of Time" could have been titled "1:18", no question. The "Nick of Time" = "1:18" struck on the alarm clock when the victim woke up "just in time" to prevent her murder. The movie was constantly reminding the viewer about the urgency of time. The RN constantly reminds the reader about the urgency of time, no question. ("early, early, early, 1997, between 8 and 10")

And you say the guests of FW were into Kali. Kali = Time.

It is so strange that a guest of FW would bring up that movie thing. What a strange thing for a guest to be watching at a Christmas Dinner (especially after coming all the way from California). Was it really playing on the TV at the Whites that night?

The Kali thing fits into the martial arts and the martial arts fits into the RN stuff. There is no question in my mind that the RN writer was obsessed with kidnap crime movie stuff.

Kali = Time = birth, death & rebirth = renewal. Thugees used Kali to justify their kill to plunder.

So, if they really were into Kali, then it should not be overlooked.

Amen to that, but I don't at the moment have proof that they were into Kali, just barely remember that we discussed it a lot at some forum way back. It may even have been WS, but we've moved a few times. If we could get everyone to stand up who's been here a decade, that would be a start.

Camper? I'll be looking around for some names in case nobody notices this and volunteers. Glad someone's taking an interest. Are there other forums you know of which are as old as this one and could you ask there?

I'm not positive but believe I just said I think they were in the Kali cult, and that McReynolds belonged to a denomination that may include all the cults. I don't know details about the "Unity" church.

Today there was a concert fund-raiser and a girl played a celtic harp, which is just smaller and cheaper than the big ones with pedals. Hers has a lever, she said, instead of the pedals. We watched her husband carry it out afterwards. Anyone know if McReynolds, SantaBill, could still carry his celtic harp, after his heart surgery which they said would prevent him from having carried JonBenet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back