Who will do opening statment Baez or Mason?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by trusttheping, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trusttheping

trusttheping New Member

I been eagerly waiting for trial:great:, which got me to thinking:waitasec:. Who do you think will do the opening statement for ICA. Would they actually switch and have Mason do it? Also, how long do you think it will take for them to complete the statment? Are objections allowed should they stray off the path?
    Also, can anyone figure out why CA always sit in the back and not in the first row or even second row when ICA is present?

2. Loading...

3. Scamperoo

Scamperoo New Member

I would imagine anyone but CM, he can't speak clearly and refuses to use a microphone this would be the part that the jury needs to hear...however maybe they don't want us to hear they have practically nothing to say..

4. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

THis is so strange because when CM came onboard we heard what a well respected trial attorney he was, and that he was a very good attorney. So what happened? I am sure he had to be able to speak clearly at some point, and was able to hear people speaking to him.

5. sumbunny

sumbunny New Member

Best case scenario Anne Finell. ~L~ (I know she can't) but still.

6. kaRN

kaRN Verified Health Professional - Registered Nurse

JB will and from that moment on, the jury will have to fight off all their instincts to not find his client guilty right then and there IMO.

7. ynotdivein

ynotdivein Retired WS Staff

Wonder if they will have Anne/Cheney write it, and rehearse the hell out of JB to deliver? If JB can't be trained, then I would expect to see CM suddenly recover from his hearing & mumbling issues and deliver an articulate opening. JB, you got the bus here, let someone competent drive it over the targets now.

(sumbunny, you are so right, I would actually like to see AF opening in this case.)

8. DEPUTYDAWG

DEPUTYDAWG Active Member

I'll guess...

CM, and he'll be far better than he's "acting" right now. I think he's playing dumb but when it comes time, he'll be "on." Well, one can at least hope!

JB - wow. Can't imagine.

9. YellowSubmarine

YellowSubmarine If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane!

It's reall a no-win situation. It's either the guy we can't understand or the one who can't put a sentence together to save his life.

10. sumbunny

sumbunny New Member

I'd love to see casey do her own opening statement :)

11. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Active Member

JB will do the opening statement. He will whine, whine and whine some more. He may even insult the jury themselves by claiming that his client will not get a fair trial. He will do anything other than defend his client against the murder charges. He will attack LE, the JAC, the State and the media... because I fully believe that JB plans on putting THEM on trial other than defending Casey against the First Degree Murder charges.

12. Kimster

Kimster Former Member

Baez won't be able to resist. I really do feel he's staying with the case for publicity. If I'm correct, he wouldn't miss this chance to lead the parade for all the tea in China.

13. 2goldfish

2goldfish Active Member

I was just trying to recall her name but yeah ITA if they have any sense at all (and I do wonder) they'll let her speak the whole way through and keep the dudes for....I dont know what for.

14. Horace Finklestein

Horace Finklestein New Member

Cheney has been half asleep so far - his only real presence has been second-hand when Baez refers to his confusion, etc. Maybe he'll wake up and actually fight for his client? I just can't see Baez doing the opening, but then again, I can't see him not wanting to.

15. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

:floorlaugh:

Best post of the day. I can't imagine listening to either without crawling into a fetal position.

Mel

16. Lotus22

Lotus22 New Member

Does it really matter?? Both of these fools (JB /CM) are just legends in their own minds anyway. Who else would take either of them seriously if they didn't have each other?

Whether it's Tweedle Dumb or Tweedle Dummer, the prosecution will wipe both their butts by the time this case is over!!!

17. Solace

Solace New Member

I am going to say Baez is going to do it. Lets hope he has improved since the Bond hearing where he insulted Yuri nonstop and sounded like a teenager trying to practice law.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.