Why Burke's Voice on 911 Call Is The Smoking Gun

Toltec said:
Well whatever Lou Smit believes...he is still actively on the case. He is on a personal mission to find the killer. Although he lied when he showed the country a picture of a wide-open basement window, I believe he is passionate about this case as is Steve Thomas.

I think both he AND Thomas were very passionate about the case and finding the killer, I think they just locked into both their respective theories and wouldn't budge. IMO, they both wouldn't give an inch OR listen to each others evidence that may or may not include an intruder.

Shylock said:
LovelyPigeon, I suggest you and Little1 get together and get your numbers right. Little1 says Smit only solved 9 or 10 of the 200 cases he worked on and she posted some article to prove it. That's a 96 percent career failure rate. HARDLY anything to be bragging about. Most people would call that one of the worst employment records they've ever heard.

Here are Little1's exact words, copied from her post:

Exactly, read the WHOLE sentence. It says out of 200, 9 OUT OF 10 were resolved. NOT 9 or 10, 9 OUT OF 10. Do you understand now?

little1 said:
Exactly, read the WHOLE sentence. It says out of 200, 9 OUT OF 10 were resolved. NOT 9 or 10, 9 OUT OF 10. Do you understand now?

My apologies if I read your sentence wrong. Unfortunately, after trying several times I have been unable to get the URL you posted to load, in fact the server doesn't even respond for me - so I can't confirm your claims.

Of course this still has nothing to do with Smit being nothing but a petty thief.

Toltec said:
Well whatever Lou Smit believes...he is still actively on the case.

Toltec, we seriously have to question if Smit is really "actively on the case". I think he might have been brought in for a couple days to give his opinion to Tom Ben-nett and then he was sent home with a "thanks, we'll call ya if we need ya" handshake.

Why? Because I can't believe Keenan could possibly be that stupid. Smit stole sensitive case evidence the last time he worked on the case and wound up in court because of it. Would Keenan REALLY be that stupid to let Smit anywhere NEAR the case evidence again? If so, then Keenan should be taken out in front of the Boulder courthouse and publicly garroted.

This is another reason I think the whole "new investigation" is just a ruse to keep the Rammer's ambulance chaser at bay.

Shylock said:
My apologies if I read your sentence wrong. Unfortunately, after trying several times I have been unable to get the URL you posted to load, in fact the server doesn't even respond for me - so I can't confirm your claims.

Of course this still has nothing to do with Smit being nothing but a petty thief.

I know it worked a couple of days ago, I might have posted it wrong. (DOH)

Anywho, I personally think that ALL sides of this case have been manipulated by ALL parties involved. PR and JR leaked info, BPD leaked info, DA's Office leaked info. It's hard to say what happened exactly to get this case so far off track. I believe that it could have been solved easily had everyone involved done at least 2/5 of thier jobs. (One of whcih is keeping your mouth SHUT) It's frustrating, ya know?

Shylock said:
Toltec, we seriously have to question if Smit is really "actively on the case". I think he might have been brought in for a couple days to give his opinion to Tom Ben-nett and then he was sent home with a "thanks, we'll call ya if we need ya" handshake.

Why? Because I can't believe Keenan could possibly be that stupid. Smit stole sensitive case evidence the last time he worked on the case and wound up in court because of it. Would Keenan REALLY be that stupid to let Smit anywhere NEAR the case evidence again? If so, then Keenan should be taken out in front of the Boulder courthouse and publicly garroted.

This is another reason I think the whole "new investigation" is just a ruse to keep the Rammer's ambulance chaser at bay.

Last I heard Shylock is that Lou Smit is working personally on the case...he is not being paid by anyone.

Toltec said:
Last I heard Shylock is that Lou Smit is working personally on the case...he is not being paid by anyone.
Oh, well he has been doing that for years, since he resigned from the case. I don't think he is involved with the DA's present investigation for the reason I mentioned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back