Why did Huckaby murder Sandra? What do you think?

Why did Huckaby murder Sandra? What do you think?

• Huckaby got irritated with Sandra and hit her, which led to her death.

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Huckaby has mental illness and lost control/snapped.

Votes: 33 9.7%
  • Huckaby was jealous of Sandra's relationship with her daughter.

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Sandra and Huckaby's daughter were having a disagreement and Huckaby lost it.

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • She is involved with a pedo ring.

Votes: 50 14.7%
  • Something else will come out.

Votes: 128 37.8%
  • I just don't know...

Votes: 119 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope we get to know what mental illness kept Melissa out of jail for stealing from Target. She must have claimed obsessive compulsiveness resulting in the past cutting on herself and kleptomania or something. Melissa may go to any lengths to try and get out of something she has done, get attention, and/ or to get revenge against a man. Anything from accusing ex husband and boyfriends of abuse to accusing a cop of rape. The drugging of children in the trailer park leading to the murder of a child could have been to try and set up a man in order to take the heat off herself. I believe there's people mean and deranged enough to stage a rape of themselves and even a helpless child in order to get what it is that they want.

(bolding mine) I'd think if this were the case, the ME would have been able to determine a COD without waiting for the toxicology results. MOO

LE and DAs are very clever about not releasing a COD and will stall at least until the tox tests come back knowing technically they can say the autopsy report is not complete. The ME does not finalize an autopsy report until the toxicology test come back in and that is usually the last thing before he signs off on it.

I am in agreement with Bobbi. Sgt. S made a point to say there was no visible signs of trauma on her body but if the trauma was to the genital area internally it would not be visible just by looking at Sandra's body laying there.

They may already know the COD but they do not have to release that information and the Judge has it under seal.

LE says they know "the spot" Sandra was killed. How do they know exactly where?

imo

found this about female psychopaths on the web:

Of the 62 female serial killers in Eric Hickey's study for Serial Murderers and Their Victims, they accounted for between 400 and 600 victims. Some were nurses, some black widows, others were part of a team, and a few were predators. Three-fourths of them began their careers since the 1950s. The average age in the group was 30, and the longest period of killing without apprehension was 34 years. Some were grandmothers. In more recent years, females have turned increasingly toward strangers as victims, but they generally choose easy targets among vulnerable populations. They don't mutilate corpses, which is common to a certain type of male serial killer.

ref: http://fightforjustice.blogspot.com/2007/07/psychopaths.html

Hmmm...except the victim is equally as dead in either case.

To say this could be the result of any kind of accident is ridiculous, imo. Molestation and rape by foreign object (instrumentation) charges say this is no accident.

Equally dead. So are both the victim involved in a traffic accident where the assailant loses control of the car and in one involving drunk driving. Dead in both cases as a result of two different set of circumstances.

You are advocating the same punishment for all degrees of murder... first, second and third degree murder, and both reckless and negligent homicide. Pretty harsh, but I guess you are entitled to your opinion. I'm glad the courts don't see it that way.

As far as this specific case and the rape/molestation by foreign object is concerned I am not convinced that this happened posthumous or postmortem which would have a direct bearing on whether the death was an accident or not and I reserve my right to postpone my conviction until that evidence is made public. i.e. Melissa Huckaby is still presumed innocent.

I think there is a BIG difference between a person who accidentally commits a homicide out of negligence or recklessness and one who is a sociopath that gets pleasure from torturing and killing. So too should the differences be in the punishments.

...and remember, the how and why -the motive if you will, has not been revealed yet.

So are you saying since MH has been charged with torturung and killing Sandra, if convicted, should get the death penalty?

I think it is a sick combination of being sexually motivated and having some type of antisocial personality disorder - but not insane. Her family stated that she knew right from wrong. This leads me to believe that she did & just didn't care. I know LE has stated that they aren't looking for any more suspects, but I believe they are just keeping things close to the vest. I think her boyfriend helped her (at least after the fact). Why else would he try to obstruct the investigation? If it is true that she drugged little girls in the past, I will be surprised if there isn't some type of child *advertiser censored* link. The fact that the church is thought to be the crime scene is extremely odd. It makes me think that she has some strange evil religious agenda...but that possibility is kind of "out there".

I personally believe the church was used because she could have privacy there.

I have been offline for a while and have not had a chance to read all the threads-presumably there is no information that her own child was sexually abused...if not why not? I mean in the land of impulse control, Melissa seems to have been lacking. I wonder if this was Sandra's first time being abused by Melissa, if this is in fact what happened...

I hope we get to know what mental illness kept Melissa out of jail for stealing from Target. She must have claimed obsessive compulsiveness resulting in the past cutting on herself and kleptomania or something. Melissa may go to any lengths to try and get out of something she has done, get attention, and/ or to get revenge against a man. Anything from accusing ex husband and boyfriends of abuse to accusing a cop of rape. The drugging of children in the trailer park leading to the murder of a child could have been to try and set up a man in order to take the heat off herself. I believe there's people mean and deranged enough to stage a rape of themselves and even a helpless child in order to get what it is that they want.

I'm quoting my own post to add today's news about the former housemate who believes that M. set her up for two fires and almost got her arrested. I am imagine there's quite a few acquaintances thinking back and remembering other odd incidents that they may not have thought much about at the time.

My oh my-as each piece of information is added, it makes you realize how someone like Melissa can be hiding in plain site. If she killed Sandra, it seems as if it was an act that was a long time coming...and the fact that her own child survived is a miracle.

I wonder how long she had been on the radar for LE and if the info regarding the sex offenders was window dressing in a way??

Hi everyone, (new here)

I agree with some of the other posters in that I believe MH "accidentally" killed Sandra by giving her too many drugs. IMO I don't think Sandra was her first victim, we already know of one other possible instance of drugging.

I know the TPD says that there are no other suspects, but I still have a strong feeling that the pastor is involved - whether it be directly or indirectly. I have a feeling that MH was sexually abused as a child by either her grandfather or father. If it was the case that her father was an abuser I would go out on a limb and say he was abused by his father. I just have a sick feeling that its a family issue. Now don't get me wrong I know that not everyone who is sexually abused as a child/teen goes on to be an abuser.

Also, I wouldn't say that the pedo ring or child *advertiser censored* idea is far off. I had another thought though that if MH was abused by her grandfather, could she possibly be abusing FOR him? He could be watching etc. Sick I know, but its a thought. I just get a weird vibe from him. Plus I have not yet heard where he was during the 4 hour window that Sandra was missing. I know that in alot of instances of child abuse/molestation there is a whole mental seduction/control issue. If MH's grandfather is still able to use that control over her it might be why she is keeping quiet.

One other possibility is that Sandra was not drugged enough, and woke up. I much prefer to think it was an OD for her sake though. I think that MH drugged Sandra when she came over to play with her daughter and then got her out of the house in the suitcase. I feel like that is why she made it point to say that she sent her away. Much like making a point to mention the suitcase, the letter etc etc.

Just a few opinions - I am so happy to finally be registered and able to use the boards. =)

Maybe this has been addressed in previous posts, but she left home at 4:00 and no one called an alert until 8:00? Is there an explanation for this. I might have missed it. TIA

IIRC, Sandra's mother expected her for dinner at around 6. After she didn't show, her mother went door-to-door looking for her for about an hour or so (she said) and then called police.

Equally dead. So are both the victim involved in a traffic accident where the assailant loses control of the car and in one involving drunk driving. Dead in both cases as a result of two different set of circumstances.

You are advocating the same punishment for all degrees of murder... first, second and third degree murder, and both reckless and negligent homicide. Pretty harsh, but I guess you are entitled to your opinion. I'm glad the courts don't see it that way.

As far as this specific case and the rape/molestation by foreign object is concerned I am not convinced that this happened posthumous or postmortem which would have a direct bearing on whether the death was an accident or not and I reserve my right to postpone my conviction until that evidence is made public. i.e. Melissa Huckaby is still presumed innocent.
The DA stated... I posted the article somewhere in this forum... that there was significant genital trauma to support forced penetration. That is hardly like getting hit by a car as an eight year old in my opinion. Of course we WAIT for the trial and for CONCRETE EVIDENCE. We shall wait.

My oh my-as each piece of information is added, it makes you realize how someone like Melissa can be hiding in plain site. If she killed Sandra, it seems as if it was an act that was a long time coming...and the fact that her own child survived is a miracle.

I wonder how long she had been on the radar for LE and if the info regarding the sex offenders was window dressing in a way??
Amen. I hope this crime is not a new version of affairs in our country. Lines do get crossed... I hope this line was not one of them (in terms of this type of crime). Gone are the days of Chester the Molester.

NurseB, I hope it's not either. I don't doubt it, but really never want to hear of it again. My goal...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back