• Stall tactic?

Votes: 249 46.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 174 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if CJBP suggested JB remove himself from the case, because he and the defendant were too "emotionally invested" in each other. :moo:

I think it's a plea too.

I can't understand her plea though. At least with a jury she has a shot at lesser charges and if you get a good enough lawyer, you could get one person who believes she is not entirely to blame and might go for a lesser charge.

This way she has to tell the story and she knows it is lwop. Unless the state has more information and Mason said their case is this good.

I just don't know. I would never plea if I were her though.

I don't think JB quit, certainly not after that speech he gave about defening KC til death do us part BS. I think maybe the DT filed to a higher court regarding letting JB question every single person in the state of Florida to try to find the exact jury he had on 48 hours.

DENIED!

If anything had happened to GA or CA, would they be majically healed by in the morning? I just can't see this being the case, IMO.

Not so fast - if George had a Casey stroke, good possibility of it.

Maybe something with her grandfather - I think they all have been waiting for him to die for their own reasons.

Jose's whole speach this morning about doing everything he could for his client, and then his leaving court has me speculating that maybe there is a plea and he won't get to add to his DP qualification? Would that be the case?

And I thought as soon as she walked in to the court room that she had been crying. Her face was flushed and she did a deep breath kind of thing that I noticed she does after crying.

I went to do some errands and there is chaos! Does anyone know if Judge Perry said what time to be in court tomorrow? I may just have to force myself to go over and watch it.

Judge said usual 8:30 a.m.

This is not a plea. JB and HHJP were butting heads this morning and everything changed after that. JB is trying to get rid of HHJP through whatever maneuver he can use.... If it were a plea JB would have been much less combative. :twocents:

Paging AZ Lawyer!

Court will reconvene tomorrow morning at 8:30am. If Baez is sick all I have to say is “he’s acting like a two year old”. AF was very sick but she toughed it out and sat in court sick for two whole days.

JB grow up. This is about the life of your client and not your little cold that you think should stop the whole process until you feel better.

He cannot do that without the permission of the judge. Attorneys are officers of the court.

-- I completely forgot about that. :banghead: Thanks for the reminder. This jury selection has fried my brain, it seems.

If Ann Finnel can be there sick, Jose can be there sick too. I just don't think that would unsettle Cheney or cause KC to be upset.

The "dirty little secret" comment was made by CJBP in a long speech today; he said that each set of lawyers tries to get jurors who will be most favorable to their side, and "that's the dirty little secret of jury selection that no one wants to talk about."

If Judge Perry is allowing this court to be in recess until 8:30 in the morning, I have a feeling this could be something serious. I may not like Baez because of who he is defending, but I certainly hope his illness it not serious.
Stress causes heart attacks each and every day.

I'll hold out on my opinions for now.

If Judge Perry is allowing this court to be in recess until 8:30 in the morning, I have a feeling this could be something serious. I may not like Baez because of who he is defending, but I certainly hope his illness it not serious.

If it were that serious I'm sure HHJP would have mentioned something else....I still have issues with why he gets to go rest and AF toughed it out....he really didn't look sick when he was doing his speeches today....

I have been watching TruTV / In Session since the judge announced the cancellation of this afternoon's session. I think an appeal is in progress and HHJP knew it was coming that is why he spoke so slowly and distinctly with his speeches this morning. He wanted to make sure the court reporter got his speech right for the record.

If they were going to appeal I would think CM would write that motion as we have all seen JB's. So it is strange that JB was the one to leave the courthouse unless Mason have already written that motion up last night and it was up to JB to deliver it.

If this is true it is going to be even harder to find a jury next time around due to all the additional publicity this case has gotten this last 2 weeks.

And yes I did see ICA dabbing her eyes as she got ready to leave the courtroom. But I could see that, she is going to have to get use to yet another jail somewhere and we all know it is all about her.

...and all the Red Bull does. not. help.

Bet he had a little episode.

It's funny, IS isn't talking about JB maybe being sick at all...
I wonder who the "source" is that said that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288