Votes: 249 46.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 174 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions I hope TruTV would entertain:
1) Why was JB not present in Judge's chambers regardless?
2) What is the deal with ICA wearing black? I am not trying to go against TOS at all, but much has been mentioned about this...her wearing black. That it is odd to see a defendent wearing that...and that apparently there is some type of precedent(?) for this...?
3) Absolutely no appeal...no comment to the media...not even a no comment...
4) Has anyone else seen visually, the sort of separation between ICA and JB over the last few months...like there may be no love lost...I don't mean to use the word "love" lightly
5) If CM is withdrawing for health concerns then why wouldn't JB be in chambers?
6) If there is a plea negotiation, is it a sleazy ploy by the Defense to get that information in front of a potential jury?
7) TruTV now speculating that JB may have been ill this morning...didn't appear that way to me...no reason for such secrecy if that is the case...

I guess if it is my best guess, I am going with ICA fired JB...jmo. Though it could very well be a plea negotiation.

The way the judge cut off CM from saying more...I can't believe this is about JB being sick...JMO.

He doesn't look sick. JP is talking to him now on InSession - a repeat from this morning.
JB gets up and says he's done all he can do to ensure a fair trial. He'd like to drive back to Orlando but needs to make
sure this jury is a fair one. Wants a meaningful voir dire. That is why we made the motion previously and we stand
by our previous motions and objections.

JP dressing JB down about talking to 1,000 jurors before the court is satisfied.

I don't believe this one bit. He gave no hint this morning of not being his normal self.

He and his team are probably scheming or writing motions as we speak.
But why would this require a discussion with KC by Cheney? Why not JB to discuss it with KC.

If an attorney on one side was sick and they could not continue without him/her, wouldn't the other side have to agree and make it a part of the record? Yet the State did not say word.

If JB is sick, I am not suprised he halted everything-Remember how Mason was so blunt about his intenetion to go home in the evening, regardless of whether HHJP wanted to hold court late or not? JB watches these seasoned lawyers and mimics their attitudes, so maybe he was as assertive as Mason, I am sick and I am going home and fuhget you if you don't like it.
And I for one hate it when people come to work sick knowing they will get others sick-It's rude and gross. I would be mad at AF if I were him cause she should have stayed away until she felt better.
KC doesn't look any different than she usually does-She looks like the chick that killed beautiful Caylee.
CA & GA will never get sick, like cucarachas, they could survive a nuclear war.
IIRC, the defense cannot have HHJP removed unless he consents. I think they could only play that card one time, and they did it with HHJS. The lawyers can expand on that.

Plea?? :floorlaugh: That would mean MOTY had to admit to wrong doing-This court ain't her Universal hallway...nope that will be the hall she has to walk down on the way to the death chamber.

He doesn't look sick. JP is talking to him now on InSession - a repeat from this morning.

Several posters have posted the last couple of days as to the fact that JB seemed down, not so animated, and they wondered what was wrong with him. jmo

OMG.. Baez looked fine this morning. Who wants to bet this is another delay tactic? The DT really DO NOT want this trial to start. I guess they think they can keep it on hold, indefinitely. ugh!

Just back from taking my son to the orthodontist- have not read this thread yet, but I think she and JB have parted ways - he did make that speech today about his goal of a fair trial for her plus there has been a distance between them - I think that speech was a farewell speech. Sorry if I am not clear - I got AF's cold/sinus thing.

2) What is the deal with ICA wearing black? I am not trying to go against TOS at all, but much has been mentioned about this...her wearing black. That it is odd to see a defendent wearing that...and that apparently there is some type of precedent(?) for this...?

What's the problem with wearing black? If it were me, in KC's situation, I would choose black, assuming I had a choice.

If it's a plea and ICA has to tell everything that happened, who is to say she won't just make up another lie? Even if she does plea, I still don't think we will hear the truth. If she makes a plea, I'm happy that it will save the taxpayer's money, but I personally was looking forward to the trial.

When it comes to a plea, we have to remember that the state must accept the deal.. and I really can't see them doing that at this point, being as that their case is so strong. JMO!

This is what I think it is: I think the DT wants to start over in another county. Yet another delay tactic.

Lots of times it's the judge encouraging both teams try to come up with with some deal so they could avoid the whole mess. With the way Perry has been "running" this process I could see him doing just that.

It can't be JB being ill as there would be no need to discuss "the matter" with KC, particularly not by CM. This is far more serious than mere attorney illness.

CM was reportedly back in the Holding cell with ICA discussing whatever 'it' is..
Baez was MIA.

Questions I hope TruTV would entertain:
1) Why was JB not present in Judge's chambers regardless?
2) What is the deal with ICA wearing black? I am not trying to go against TOS at all, but much has been mentioned about this...her wearing black. That it is odd to see a defendent wearing that...and that apparently there is some type of precedent(?) for this...?3) Absolutely no appeal...no comment to the media...not even a no comment...
4) Has anyone else seen visually, the sort of separation between ICA and JB over the last few months...like there may be no love lost...I don't mean to use the word "love" lightly
5) If CM is withdrawing for health concerns then why wouldn't JB be in chambers?
6) If there is a plea negotiation, is it a sleazy ploy by the Defense to get that information in front of a potential jury?
7) TruTV now speculating that JB may have been ill this morning...didn't appear that way to me...no reason for such secrecy if that is the case...

I guess if it is my best guess, I am going with ICA fired JB...jmo. Though it could very well be a plea negotiation.

I just posted on the sidebar thread that I was reading at IS when the WS server was overloaded and noticed that someone suggested that Casey's black attire could mean "plea deal".

Downtown Clearwater is crawling with Scientologists in little jumpsuits carrying e-meters. After all, it is the financial HQ of the church. Maybe JB got audited at lunch and was told he is just covered in engrams; that could explain the frostbite in his feet...

Another strange occurence, JB asked for 15 minutes more for lunch and JP granted it................then he doesnt come back to court!!!

In my opinion, the extra 15 minutes before the media would have been expecting them in court was so the Judge and the attorneys could meet in the Judge's chambers to have an update.

But why would this require a discussion with KC by Cheney? Why not JB to discuss it with KC.

Because ICA is still mad at JB???? Just kidding.

IDK...this whole thing has a stink to it to me.

Another strange occurence, JB asked for 15 minutes more for lunch and JP granted it................then he doesnt come back to court!!!

Maybe it's one of his family or kids who are sick? I definitely think whatever is going on was known before lunch..thus the request for additional lunch time.

At the start of this case he was taken ill with abdominal pain IIRC- he just stayed in hospital overnight. fwiw

And I for one hate it when people come to work sick knowing they will get others sick-It's rude and gross. I would be mad at AF if I were him cause she should have stayed away until she felt better.

I'm a firm believer in one staying home when sick, however, sometimes this ain't an option. I've had jobs that would fire you if you dared stay out sick. Just sayin. Been there done that.

And finances could have bearing on this too. If you're a waitress depending on tips, if you miss a day, you've lost a whole week financially. Miss a week, you've lost the month financially. Been there done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans