Why did KC surround herself with people "less attractive" than herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me for being a bit off topic, but...

Have any of you read of any relationship KC had where she ended it? It seems she was dumped each time. There seems to be a common theme of her boyfriends getting tired of her, of her being too clingy and needy, etc.

There was a lot of Facebook/My Space activity, but I don't see her as popular or "sought after" in life. Instead, she appears to have been desperately trying to find, attract and keep a boyfriend. But she was never able to keep one. She was always the one who was dumped.

So what I'm seeing is not a popular girl who guys flocked to. I see an increasingly desperate, even frantic, girl.
Exactly.....and while I haven't seen any validation to reports of KCs excessive promiscuity, this is a girl who really cannot name the father of her child. Could that be because he dumped her right after she served his sexual need?

Furthermore, who is to say that KC chooses her friends? MAybe most of the people we see are those who tolerate her being around.

I do feel she is a classic narcissist. Look at all the phots of her....and frequently in those with Caylee, she is looking at the camera, while the baby was looking at her. That in itself speaks volumes about her self perception.

I find this thread fascinating...I believe the key to solving this case will hinge upon solving KCs mentality, psychology and impairments.

Furthermore, who is to say that KC chooses her friends? MAybe most of the people we see are those who tolerate her being around.

I do feel she is a classic narcissist. Look at all the phots of her....and frequently in those with Caylee, she is looking at the camera, while the baby was looking at her. That in itself speaks volumes about her self perception.

I find this thread fascinating...I believe the key to solving this case will hinge upon solving KCs mentality, psychology and impairments.

Regarding her friends just tolerating her, it seems like Casey gets very close to her friends very quickly. Or at least in Amy's case and what her boyfriend says. Why? I don't know that her intention was to get close enough to Amy to be able to get as much as she can from her but that's a possibility.

In Amy's case, Amy also felt close to Casey so it wasn't one sided like maybe some of Casey's sexual relationships with men.

The thing you said about KC in photos is new to me. So it's like, for Casey, the photo isn't about taking a picture of her and Caylee together, it's more about Casey taking a picture of herself while she happens to be holding Caylee. Makes sense to me! I wondered about the pictures and assumed that they might have been an indicator of how much Casey cared for Caylee but no, they just indicate how much Casey cared for Casey I guess. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288