Votes: 65 12.8%
  • One of her parents was violent to her and killed her

Votes: 63 12.4%
  • Any other reason Madeleine went missing

Votes: 12 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I can't get over is that they obviously were involved in this girl's death somehow and they are going to get away with it!

What I can't get over is that they obviously were involved in this girl's death somehow and they are going to get away with it!

Yes...

I don't know why I torture myself with this case or the JonBenet case.

It's fruitless and frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Why don't you call the Scotland Yard with your proofs, and tell them what you know..

Are you being serious or sarcastic?

I am serious. If you accuse someone of a murder, you say it is obvious xyz is responsible for a murder you might have a proof to confirm your accusation.

Yes...

I don't know why I torture myself with this case or the JonBenet case.

It's fruitless and frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I hear you. These two get to me as well, along with Lizzie & Lyric.

It's not fruitless though Linda!!!!

Gradually the tide of public opinion is turning for Jonbenet.

We actually had the DA exonerate them!!!! For a while it dampened speculation, then the hink of the exoneration itself started slowly being recognised.

Thanks to outspoken logic freaks like myself, and "fruitless" postings of folks like yourself, the illogicality of what has gone on gradually becomes apparent even to the densest onlooker.

As a direct result of many doing this in JB's case, and despite the machinations of various politicians - :banghead: public opinion has actually turned for JB, even though someone "in charge" assured us all officially that we were mistaken.

I feel its going to be the same for Madeleine. History is the one judge none of us can escape.

Ever so slowly even the most adamant IDI has to recognise that this investigation is finally moving, and not in the direction the McCanns would like. It is inching ever closer to them, in a very public way.

Evidence - the efit appearing to be of Gerry, the proving of Tanners tall tales to be just that, the announcement of the phone trace.

LE are not above setting up "grieving" loved ones to hang themselves by yapping on tv. They did it with Mick and Mairead Philpot and many others.

:D

So I'm gonna keep up with the frustrating and fruitless posts until the light of logic percolates through the mists of spin.

:loveyou: :seeya:

The only difference being, the Whites weren't part of the action...more like victims themselves.

The Tapas crew have spoken of a "pact".

:sick:

Then, there's the hint of pedophilia which has never been explained, the testimony of the Gaspars and of the social worker at the scene at PDL.

BBM ~ can someone please direct me to where I can read the testimony of the social worker? TIA!

,Yvone Martin: Witness Statement PJ Files

Processos Vol XIII
Pages 3430 - 3433 or pages 141-143

YVONE WARREN MARTIN

Places Worked:
1. Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
2. Southshields, Tyne & Wear
3. Newcastle, Tyne & Wear
4. York, North Yorkshire
5. Hull, Kingston Upon Hull
6. North Tyneside, Tyne & Wear
7. Plymouth, Devon

Witness Statement

Date: 2007/11/14
Time: 10H30
Place: DIC Portimao

Name: YVONE WARREN MARTIN

Profession: Social Services and Child Protection

She comes to the process as a witness and as she does not speak Portuguese she is accompanied by interpreter Filipa Maria da Conceição Silva who will translate all questions and answers into English.

The witness has given a previous statement to this police force regarding the facts in question. This took place on 13-06-2007 and led to the inquiry of the statement that was taken. The witness confirms the complete integrity of that statement, everything was fully reproduced for this file. The witness was also shown attached page showing the places of work where she carried out her professional activities as Social Services Manager for Child Protection, having also confirmed that these were the cities where she carried out her professional activities.

She states that in the course of her contact with Madeleine's parents, described in detail in her previous statements, Kate told her that the child had been taken by a couple. During the meeting they had, the details of which are contained in her previous statement, she did not have the opportunity to ask in depth about this question nor about any other.

With regards to the individual who was close to Madeleine's parents when she met them, and who was later identified as David Payne, she reaffirms that the same individual seems familiar, possibly as this same individual intervened in a situation related to a professional activity of the witness. She clarifies that neither on that occasion, nor now that time has passed, can she remember concretely the place or the situation in which she may have come to know David Payne, but that she continues to think that the same individual is familiar to her but cannot state the particular situation.

She adds that her hypothesis is that she may have come to know him professionally through work, potentially having been colleagues at work or have worked at the same place but she cannot be certain where she met him as she does not remember

She says that about two weeks after Madeleine's disappearance, when the police made an appeal for information about a man, carrying a child, who had been seen in the Luz zone, and whose clothing was described, she wrote an anonymous letter to the British police, telling them the following: regarding the various details she observed during her contact with the McCanns it is her opinion that they could be in some way involved in the disappearance of Madeleine.

She first found them aggressive and their reaction after she showed Madeleine's parents her credentials, also seemed strange to her. Afterwards she was informed that there were no signs of a break-in in the apartment. Knowing that they are doctors she found it absolutely abnormal that they left their children alone at home. Associating all of this with her professional experience, which tells her that in 99.99 % of missing children cases, the parents or other family members are involved, she felt it was her duty to inform the police of this.

She did this anonymously because she did not want to be bothered by the media. But she also states that according to what she remembers, when she met with Madeleine's parents, David Payne, who was with them, was wearing a dark polo shirt, blue or black coloured, cream coloured long trousers, of linen or cotton, and dark shoes (sandal/slipper type without a back buckle/catch). In her opinion, this clothing matches perfectly with the clothing the Police described the man (carrying the child) to be wearing at the time. All these coincidences made the witness think that the parents and their friends could possibly be involved in the disappearance of the child.

She declares that one of her main aims when she wrote the anonymous letter was for the British police to check the paedophile or child abusers registers and whether David Payne was on that list.

No more was said. Reads, ratifies, signs.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id236.html

Yeah kind of creepy isn't it...? Payne is the one who spoke of their "pact".

Also kind of sad that Ms Martin felt unable to voice her concerns directly to the British police, as neither a witness nor a fellow professional. She wrote to them anonymously.

I don't see anything strange in the above statement.
She accuses Payne to be the JTs e fit. That is her own opinion.
She accuses the parents re leaving their children in the apartment. again her own opinion.
So, what is strange here?

She accuses the parents re leaving their children in the apartment. again her own opinion.

:lol:

You're the only one using the word "strange".

:seeya:

:lol:

You're the only one using the word "strange".

I'd say woman is mental, with statement like this, I, me and myself.. attention seeker..
If someone like this comes near me in my hard times and shows me her professional certification which she carries on holiday and starts being 'clever' I'd be more than aggressive towards this type of person..

Thank you for posting the social worker's statement Sapphire. The statement, along with another that I read at the link you provided, leads me to believe that the social worker has much more information about Mr. Payne but was too afraid to say too much. I think she was hoping that her vague statement would prompt the powers-that-be to look more in-depth and discover more about him on their own without her having to spell it out for them. I think this is a possibility anyways. IMO.

,Yvone Martin: Witness Statement PJ Files

Processos Vol XIII
Pages 3430 - 3433 or pages 141-143

YVONE WARREN MARTIN

Places Worked:
1. Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
2. Southshields, Tyne & Wear
3. Newcastle, Tyne & Wear
4. York, North Yorkshire
5. Hull, Kingston Upon Hull
6. North Tyneside, Tyne & Wear
7. Plymouth, Devon

Witness Statement

Date: 2007/11/14
Time: 10H30
Place: DIC Portimao

Name: YVONE WARREN MARTIN

Profession: Social Services and Child Protection

She comes to the process as a witness and as she does not speak Portuguese she is accompanied by interpreter Filipa Maria da Conceição Silva who will translate all questions and answers into English.

The witness has given a previous statement to this police force regarding the facts in question. This took place on 13-06-2007 and led to the inquiry of the statement that was taken. The witness confirms the complete integrity of that statement, everything was fully reproduced for this file. The witness was also shown attached page showing the places of work where she carried out her professional activities as Social Services Manager for Child Protection, having also confirmed that these were the cities where she carried out her professional activities.

She states that in the course of her contact with Madeleine's parents, described in detail in her previous statements, Kate told her that the child had been taken by a couple. During the meeting they had, the details of which are contained in her previous statement, she did not have the opportunity to ask in depth about this question nor about any other.

With regards to the individual who was close to Madeleine's parents when she met them, and who was later identified as David Payne, she reaffirms that the same individual seems familiar, possibly as this same individual intervened in a situation related to a professional activity of the witness. She clarifies that neither on that occasion, nor now that time has passed, can she remember concretely the place or the situation in which she may have come to know David Payne, but that she continues to think that the same individual is familiar to her but cannot state the particular situation.

She adds that her hypothesis is that she may have come to know him professionally through work, potentially having been colleagues at work or have worked at the same place but she cannot be certain where she met him as she does not remember

She says that about two weeks after Madeleine's disappearance, when the police made an appeal for information about a man, carrying a child, who had been seen in the Luz zone, and whose clothing was described, she wrote an anonymous letter to the British police, telling them the following: regarding the various details she observed during her contact with the McCanns it is her opinion that they could be in some way involved in the disappearance of Madeleine.

She first found them aggressive and their reaction after she showed Madeleine's parents her credentials, also seemed strange to her. Afterwards she was informed that there were no signs of a break-in in the apartment. Knowing that they are doctors she found it absolutely abnormal that they left their children alone at home. Associating all of this with her professional experience, which tells her that in 99.99 % of missing children cases, the parents or other family members are involved, she felt it was her duty to inform the police of this.

She did this anonymously because she did not want to be bothered by the media. But she also states that according to what she remembers, when she met with Madeleine's parents, David Payne, who was with them, was wearing a dark polo shirt, blue or black coloured, cream coloured long trousers, of linen or cotton, and dark shoes (sandal/slipper type without a back buckle/catch). In her opinion, this clothing matches perfectly with the clothing the Police described the man (carrying the child) to be wearing at the time. All these coincidences made the witness think that the parents and their friends could possibly be involved in the disappearance of the child.

She declares that one of her main aims when she wrote the anonymous letter was for the British police to check the paedophile or child abusers registers and whether David Payne was on that list.

No more was said. Reads, ratifies, signs.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id236.html

Yeah kind of creepy isn't it...? Payne is the one who spoke of their "pact".

Also kind of sad that Ms Martin felt unable to voice her concerns directly to the British police, as neither a witness nor a fellow professional. She wrote to them anonymously.
Okay, I can actually understand why someone might report something anonymously. Even though it is of major importance to report, the chances of repercussion against you for reporting it might be so great, as you not being willing to risk outing yourself. For example: I personally have reported a nursing home to the state Department of Health- licensing board for endangering a patient. If I had been discovered, I could've been fired for doing that, even though my allegations would have carried more weight.
I have also reported my crazy neighbor to the Department of Motor Vehicles and got his driver's license yanked, and then he lost his truck as a result of it. This guy would have taken revenge on me if he knew it was me who turned him in, and he was violent.

Thank you for posting the social worker's statement Sapphire. The statement, along with another that I read at the link you provided, leads me to believe that the social worker has much more information about Mr. Payne but was too afraid to say too much. I think she was hoping that her vague statement would prompt the powers-that-be to look more in-depth and discover more about him on their own without her having to spell it out for them. I think this is a possibility anyways. IMO.

Yes as I said it is a "hint" of pedophilia.

Then you have the Gaspars, and the insinuation that Payne was far closer to the couple than might normally be expected.

Add in the lies about the 30 second/5 minute visit that night, and it's starting to look extremely vile...and, in turn, represents a possible motive for all of the shenanigans.

I'd say woman is mental, with statement like this, I, me and myself.. attention seeker..
If someone like this comes near me in my hard times and shows me her professional certification which she carries on holiday and starts being 'clever' I'd be more than aggressive towards this type of person..

Erm....a police statement IS about yourself, what you did, what you saw, what you thought.

Not a sign of anything other than answering what you've been asked, and definitely not a sign of being "mental".

Nothing but the usual smears and accusing people of being paedophiles I see without a trace of evidence.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

But the McCanns did leave those children alone in the apartment. That isn't opinion. Have I missed your point with that?

What is strange to me is the fact they left infants and a pre-school-aged child alone in a foreign country in a room, a room where those children had cried their eyes out the previous night when they were left a lone. That is, imo, strange.

But the McCanns did leave those children alone in the apartment. That isn't opinion. Have I missed your point with that?

What is strange to me is the fact they left infants and a pre-school-aged child alone in a foreign country in a room, a room where those children had cried their eyes out the previous night when they were left a lone. That is, imo, strange.

It took me long back in 2007 to understand this.
My understanding of this issue is:
British families often holiday in so called closed holiday resorts, I know people holidaying like this in Kenya, Turkey, Greece etc.. where you don't really get in touch with the locals or anyone from the outside comes to the resort unless they work there.
Mark Warner owns or manages some such resorts. McCanns stayed in a closed resort in Kos, Greece and decided to do the same in Portugal.
This is why they had the false feeling of being safe to leave their children as in such types of resorts it is really safe.
Many of the British tourists who tend to go on holiday in family resorts have the same routine, leaving their children in their rooms in these resorts.
When they arrived to Ocean Club this is when they realised this resort wasn't a closed resort but since the type of management was similar to what they've seen around they behaved the similar way.
Other resorts had the 'listening service' which their friends used in past in Kos.
This listening service meant all parents leave their children alone in rooms in the evening and the resort staff walks around from door to door and listens to the children, if children cry they alert the parents.
This was seen advertised for the Ocean Club too.
Prior to their departure from the UK Kate McCann found out there was not listening service in Portugal.
She then, this I read long ago, complains to Ocean Club as it was advertised in their brochure. They decide to give her discount for misunderstanding and then McCanns and their friends leave for Portugal.
When they arrived they decided to imitate the listening service, to do it between themselves, same thing what is done in other resorts.
It was never reported whose idea this was, but this is the idea they followed and I kind of understand it.. they thought it was many of them and they can do it.. if they knew of the crime rate in Ocean Club they would probably think twice but they did not know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni