Why did the WM3 do it?

I don't believe it was a ritual either, nor did the prosecution ever claim as much.

Well hypothetically, say you had all the proof you could ever imagine that the three committed the murders: one what grounds could you figure Echols' documented quest for power though drinking blood and such would not have played some role in motivating him to attack the boys? Particularly given Echols' belief "that the younger of the victims would be more innocent and in turn more power would be given the person doing the killing" as he agreed on the stand that he told Ridge?

First, you are asking me about my opinion so there's not going to be any proof to cite to or quote. IF it played out as you say, I simply don't think the impetus for killing the boys was because of a satanic/occult belief system whereby one gains power by drinking blood. I simply believe it would have been because of a deep seeded psychological issue. Now, that deep seeded psychological issue may have also led to him to making that statement under your scenario, so there could be an interplay between it all. I'm not sure if this will make sense, but I don't think he would have seen the boys and thought, well there is a good source of power if I can drink their blood.

It only took Damien Echol's rods in his retina 1-5 minutes to adjust to the sunlight once released from prison. He was not kept in a pitch black dungeon.

Damien Echols has not been thrusted in front of cameras. Damien Echols voluntarily steps in front of cameras.

Tardive dyskinesia symptoms are side effects of antipsychotic medications. They have been studied for HALF A CENTURY. They are not nervous ticks which will resolve with the discontinuance of cameras.

See example of a severe pill-rolling tremor here:
Tremor - YouTube

See Damien Echols pill-rolling with his right hand’s index finger and thumb at 14 seconds, 54 seconds, 106 seconds, 145 seconds. Notice the peculiar positioning of his right hand during all of the interview. Like many other psychiatric patients that feel self-conscious about their tardive dyskinesia pill-rolling tremor, Damien positions his right hand when at rest in a peculiar position in an attempt to prevent his TD tremor from being occurring (keeps thumb and forefinger apart) and being extremely obvious.
Damien Echols on conditions in jail - YouTube

See Damien Echols pill-rolling tardive dyskinesia symptom again here at 2:12 while his right hand is at rest on the table. Notice the peculiar positioning of his right hand during most of the interview and all of his other interviews. Damien positions his right hand in such a peculiar position when it is at rest in an attempt to prevent his pill-rolling tremor from occurring. He must keeping his thumb and index finger apart while his hand is at rest or his fingers will pill roll. TD tremors do not always manifest equally bilaterally, but may appear more significantly on one side than the opposite side. I can’t see Damien’s left hand in the videos so it is unknown if his left hand is also pill rolling.
Jason Baldwin on celebrity support behind the West Memphis 3 - YouTube

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Notice in this recent interview the pin rolling tremor is still noticeable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGFkvHmvFZ0#t=165

Wow if you look real close there all rolling their fingers and tapping etc. oh no

OMG the dark sunglasses really annoy me, remember when he used to say he needed to wear them because his eyes damaged from being on death row for so long? LOL!

OMG the dark sunglasses really annoy me, remember when he used to say he needed to wear them because his eyes damaged from being on death row for so long? LOL!

I have a difficult time believing that considering that he claimed to have read so much in prison. His wife Lorri even kept some of his books outside of the prison for him because he had so many books to read.

Maybe he's just very immature and thinks it looks cool, like some a pre-teen might do when they are trying to look cool for his groupies.

Yeah that's what I think, he wears them because he thinks they make him look cool.

Yeah that's what I think, he wears them because he thinks they make him look cool.

I think you're probably right. That's one of the criteria that many people follow when making their clothing and accessory choices. I could also see him wearing them as some kind of security blanket to sort of put up a barrier between himself and all these people around him all the time. Regardless of opinions about him or anyone else coming out of imprisonment after that long, I think it's got to be seriously overwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you're probably right. That's one of the criteria that many people follow when making their clothing and accessory choices. I could also see him wearing them as some kind of security blanket to sort of put up a barrier between himself and all these people around him all the time. Regardless of opinions about him or anyone else coming out of imprisonment after that long, I think it's got to be seriously overwhelming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang. Even more threads talking about side issues/things that have nothing to do with this case. Again, I wonder if it is because there is nothing case relevant to discuss from that perspective or if it's because peoples' hate has become so ingrained they can't help themselves.

For whatever it's worth, I'm wearing sunglasses right now and I DO look cool in them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back