Why do Facebook users hate change?

HRCODEPINK!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
My OCD chronological thinking was totally prepared to deactivate my FB account tonight. My feed is now back in the only order that should be allowed by the internet gods--chronological! Whew! That was close!

I check my facebook several times a day, but don't play any games. I know people are hating the changes but what changes I notice are . . . I don't know, I almost feel like there's something wrong with me that they DON'T bug me :crazy:

BTW: not even remotely OCD, I could use some OCD, frankly.

Have walked obliviously into traffic and been rescued before I was hit.

Seems to me everything is so constantly changing anyway that . . . well, FB changing is just more background noise :shrug:

I know, I find it hilarious. I thought the social networking types were supposed to be the kind to EMBRACE change! I have been on facebook for more than 6 years (wow, that is hard to believe!) and that's one of the things I actually like about the site - constant evolvement and improvement, as well as a million options for customization. If that's not your thing, then fine ... but man I get tired of people freaking out every time they change something! Chill out, adapt, and learn to embrace change ... that's what the Internet is all about!!

Hear hear!!

I attempted to enter two contests (legit), which required a Facebook entry. To enter one needed to agree to give private info to the contest, plus agree to allow names of Facebook friends. Supposedly, this would be kept confidential by both companies. Yeah. Right.

Sorry, but I don't want my email flooded. Nor do I want to be responsible for that happening to Facebook friends. I find it so disgusting that I may decide to opt out.

Re: Facebook. I'm also getting requests from people I don't know (and probably don't want to know) to be friends. I'm not Justin Kuscher. Guess I'd rather be friends with people I actually know.

What's the real idea? Sell info?

Because they completely change it every month it seems. And, just as soon as you get used to their newest change, they change it again.

This new change is the worst...it now lets people know when you "like" a photo, post, etc.....Private things that ppl have no business knowing.
And if the ppl who CHANGE FB know we hate it so much then why in the heck do they keep doing it?

It's not the fear of change it's that Facebook uses these changes to constantly eek a little bit more of your private information for the world to use.

If you ignore the changes - you may suffer the consequences.

Now with this change I have to go onto each one of my friends names and hover, then got to subscribed and then UNCHECK likes and comments - or else their likes and comments are not private to just their friends. And they have to do the same for you.

It's a real pain in the *advertiser censored*. You set your privacy settings and then with the "change" they undo it for you. I'm getting fed up myself. Fricking zuckernerd; someone needs to just make another Social network that can steal all your FB info and suck it into the new one and get rid of that dude.

Watch out FB users, apparently there's going to be more change coming soon......More buttons than 'like' or comment.

Personally I'm hoping for a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot button.

Another thing I've 'stolen' from FB:

On September 31st 2011 Facebook will start charging you for your account. To avoid this, you MUST get NAKED, stand on your dining room table and do the Macarena, all while singing ”I Will Survive”. Then, and only then, will Mark Zuckerberg come down your chimney to tell you that your account will stay free. Pass it on. It must be true because someone on Facebook I hardly know told me...!

I've gotta admit, I've grown to love staus shuffle. Found this one today that you have to try.....

Go on Google translate, click Italian to English, and type in 'male'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back