• She has finally accepted what ICA did

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • She has been on vacation

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • She is looking for a job

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who knows this family is bonkers

Votes: 81 29.9%
  • She is waiting for the trial to start so that she can tell the "real" story of ICA's innocence.

Votes: 28 10.3%
  • This is the calm before the storm

Votes: 70 25.8%
  • She is upset that KC wouldn't accept her visit

Votes: 10 3.7%
  • Busy with her new lawyer preparing to sue everyone she can

Votes: 16 5.9%
  • Laying low to keep damaging speculation to a minimum.

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • Defense has barred them from the trial

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • 1 1/2 hr drive each way

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Cindy's abscence in recent days has been self serving. Her lack of success in obtaining a jail house visit may have been a ruse to illicit public sympathy and/or present an appearance of a disconnection between herself and Casey. When she publically reappears, like the typical "irregular people" that she is, I believe her pattern of maniptulative deception will be evident and she seeks to maintain her delusional perception of reality, IMHO.

Someone from here was at one of the hearings right before Jury Selection and heard CA say she would not be attending Jury Selection but would be at the actual Trial. I'm sure it had a lot to do w/money since they would have to pay for Hotel Rooms, Gas and Food. That could add up fast. Can't remember exactly who the poster was that over heard this conversation.

Can't we try to eek out just a little empathy for the position the Anthonys are in? They are victims of Casey too. They are not charged with any crime.

They loved too much, trusted too much and believed too much in their only daughter. Haven't they suffered enough for that, by Casey's own hands?

I have debated since the beginning of the jury selection of starting a CA and GA support thread. A thread that would show that all of WSers are here for their granddaughter and the truth. A place where we could all acknowledge their love for Caylee. We all have seen their actions in support of their daughter and I would guess most of us disagree. None of us would want to be or even understand what it is like to be in their unspeakable shoes.

But, I am sure we could all agree that at one time they loved and doted on Caylee. I would love to send them my concern and prayers as the truth draws nearer. (I do not think of any of us here at WS are into bloodsport and would delight in the destruction of their daughter).

But, still, I have been afraid to start this thread.

Can't we try to eek out just a little empathy for the position the Anthonys are in? They are victims of Casey too. They are not charged with any crime.

They loved too much, trusted too much and believed too much in their only daughter. Haven't they suffered enough for that, by Casey's own hands?
I admire you and anyone else who can muster up support and or empathy for these people. I respect that you can do it.

I cannot and will not condon their actions by giving them a pass in the form of sympathy or empathy.

Does any insurance co have coverage available for that named tornado??? :floorlaugh: Only the media will get any milege out of that one.

I project the sales of OTC pain meds, beer and liquor, home delivery food services, and Depends will surge during this trial. Now is the time to buy stock in those respective companies. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think Cindy is MIA because it finally dawned on her what the defense is going to say. When JB or CM stand up and say it was a horrible accident, everything that Cindy said, thought and believed for the last 3 years will be shown to be a lie. She will then have to face the music, so to speak. She will have to deal with the fact that KC was responsible for Caylee's death. She has nothing to say because she knows it would be futile to keep saying KC had nothing to do with Caylee's death. She knows what is coming, and I doubt that she is happy about it.

Shame and fear. And she's got her suin' pants on.

Yeah, there was money yet to be made. I suppose in her self righteous arrogant acting way, she will feel if another child named Caylee is ever a victim of a crime that nobody should be allowed to use the expression Justice for Caylee........... really, cindy, really? BTW - if there were that many Zenaida Gonzales' don't ya think there is more than one Caylee or casey anthony in the world? Geeeeeez. :banghead: Nope can't think about ca and her self absorption right now. Just can't.
(Stopping now so I don't end up in TO for trial!)

Maybe going to therapy to learn how to not display emotions at trial? MOO

I have debated since the beginning of the jury selection of starting a CA and GA support thread. A thread that would show that all of WSers are here for their granddaughter and the truth. A place where we could all acknowledge their love for Caylee. We all have seen their actions in support of their daughter and I would guess most of us disagree. None of us would want to be or even understand what it is like to be in their unspeakable shoes.

But, I am sure we could all agree that at one time they loved and doted on Caylee. I would love to send them my concern and prayers as the truth draws nearer. (I do not think of any of us here at WS are into bloodsport and would delight in the destruction of their daughter).

I've thought of doing the same for a long long time, but like you, I feared it wouldn't be well recieved.

You know... on the eve of this trial finally starting.... I STILL cannot imagine what the Anthonys are going through. After all of this time, and everything they have done (or not done), I cannot imagine what they are going through.

So, in the spirit of JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE, I am hopeful that EVERYONE can finally get some CLOSUER and PEACE! And we can all FINALLY have true JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

No matter what.....

I will leave it at that! :great:

ETA: I won't vote. There is no explanation for any of this family's actions.
I don't think the Anthony's have the capacity to think and/or feel like most people. They have created and lived within a delusional world of their own making. Although I still struggle to understand their behavior by looking for specific patterns and commonalities amongst them, I don't think most of us can truly understand their thought process. I pity them, their obsession with being right, getting what they want supercedes their ability to determine whether their goal is worthy of their efforts.

I think she would have tainted the jury pool, been on the talk circuit in Clearwater, and disrupted selection with body language if left to her own devices. Maybe her lawyer is keeping her "busy" with the lawsuit over Justice for Caylee items and she weighed being fined vs getting more money out of her granddaughter. Wait until trial--we.ain't seen nothing yet!

I only have one child and I have thought long and hard about how I would feel. I know that if given the choice, I would give my life for my child.

However, I also know that I would still love my son if he did this horrible thing. I would love him, but I would not support his lies. My heart would be broken, but I would still love him and encourage him to do the right thing.

I have to admit that it does make my heart ache to imagine that I know my child would die on a specific day/time. Imagining this allows me to have some measure of empathy for George and Cindy. Their sweet baby was killed, by someone they love and now that someone is going to die.

So sad for all concerned, but especially sad for Caylee that she never had a chance to live this wonderful life that God has granted each and every one of us.

JMO

I've thought of doing the same for a long long time, but like you, I feared it wouldn't be well recieved.
Again, I believe anyone who can give support to CA and GA should. However, please dont include All WSs in supporting them; meaning me, because I don't.

In the very beginning when the 911 calls were made, one could definitely feel for the grandparents. It was after they went into cover up mode... it was after they used and abused everyone who cared enough to give up their time, money and resources only to be disrespected, lied to, called names and used until they would not play the way CA wanted them to play...trying to throw any suspicion on any one else but KC, that feeling for GA and CA became very difficult.
Had they told the truth, they would not be where they are now. They created their own misery and that is very sad.

Again, I believe anyone who can give support to CA and GA should. However, please dont include All WSs in supporting them; meaning me, because I don't.

Its certainly not that I support any of their actions since they discovered their daughter murdered their granddaughter. I most certainly do not! In fact, many of their actions have been illegal.

What I would like to support is their acceptance of the truth, their love for their granddaughter and hopes they would advocate for her.

I would support their life post-trial as they come to understand the devastation to their family and hopes that they would be able to recover. ( if they don't get arrested...which I think they will not because I think Orlando LE also gets their awful predicament).

I would support their dawning awakening at how so many people wanted to help them and maybe they could someday receive this and maybe even thank them. But it could take a while.

I would support them in that they have had a horror in their lives that none of us here have endured and really could not have predicted and therefore have absolutely no appropriate coping skills for this horror.

But yea...I hear ya...

I didn't respond to the poll, but I think that Cindy has probably undergone yet another makeover that might include Botox, weight loss, new hairstyle, new wardrobe, etc. so she's "ready for her closeup". jmo

Its certainly not that I support any of their actions since they discovered their daughter murdered their granddaughter. I most certainly do not! In fact, many of their actions have been illegal.

What I would like to support is their acceptance of the truth, their love for their granddaughter and hopes they would advocate for her.

I would support their life post-trial as they come to understand the devastation to their family and hopes that they would be able to recover. ( if they don't get arrested...which I think they will not because I think Orlando LE also gets their awful predicament).

I would support their dawning awakening at how so many people wanted to help them and maybe they could someday receive this and maybe even thank them. But it could take a while.

I would support them in that they have had a horror in their lives that none of us here have endured and really could not have predicted and therefore have absolutely no appropriate coping skills for this horror.

But yea...I hear ya...

And you are a better person than I am on this point. Perhaps the Parking Lot would be the place to do it and believe me, CA will read it. And she will know I do not support it.

I agree. If you want to, then go for it. I made a thread to let anyone who wants to give support to do so.

In the very beginning when the 911 calls were made, one could definitely feel for the grandparents. It was after they went into cover up mode... it was after they used and abused everyone who cared enough to give up their time, money and resources only to be disrespected, lied to, called names and used until they would not play the way CA wanted them to play...trying to throw any suspicion on any one else but KC, that feeling for GA and CA became very difficult.
Had they told the truth, they would not be where they are now. They created their own misery and that is very sad.

A trait they seem to have passed on to their daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crime.junkie