Why is nothing being done to find the killer?

Discussion in 'General Information & Discussion' started by Mrsswb22, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Mrsswb22

Mrsswb22 New Member

A family member went missing from Amarillo Texas in 2019 also found dead in 2019. Why are the cops not doing anything to find the killer and why is that acceptable to anyone...we deserve answers just like everyone deserves an answer as you what happened to the people we love...so frustrated and no where to turn

Marg from Oz likes this.

2. Mauig’ma

Mauig’ma Well-Known Member

Could you tell the story of what happened so we know better how to respond? Tyia

3. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

Missing person report, story from the newspaper about the missing person, or remains found?

We're good at connecting dots -- but we need to start at defined dots!

And, your Attorney General's office is a good place to go if local LE is not doing what your family expects:

Liberty and Justice for Texas | Office of the Attorney General

4. Mrsswb22

Mrsswb22 New Member

P the case was in Amarillo Texas from 2019 a Family member Humberto Ibarra went missing. The Amarillo PD never really looked to hard for him either, in my opinion. He was found in a drainage or sewer pipe in 2019 obviously deceased. The cops have done nothing and family is starting to accuse other family members of being responsible which is not right because someone purposely wanted him gone and we deserve to know the truth

Marg from Oz and everybodhi like this.
  5. brazgal

brazgal Member

6. Laughing

Reporting post to ask if a Moderator can combine the threads.

7. Mrsswb22

Mrsswb22 New Member

Thank you this is the first time I have ever been a part of a website like this...we desperately need some answers...can someone help point me in the right direction

Marg from Oz, everybodhi and Laughing like this.
  8. buyerninety

buyerninety Member

Maybe contact the coroner's office in your area, ask to
    purchase a copy of the autopsy report, usually they're
    not too expensive. Might help you understand how/
    what of he died.

9. Mrsswb22

Mrsswb22 New Member

Okay so I get a copy of the autopsy and just say it says unnatural causes because I am gonna go out a limb here and say that "Tiny" didn't put himself in the drainage/sewer tunnel...what do I do then...it's almost as if they don't care about him because he isn't white and I am white but still his cousin...our family is beyond frustrated

Marg from Oz and everybodhi like this.
  10. everybodhi

everybodhi Well-Known Member

I’m so sorry for your traumatic loss of your beloved cousin.
    I know from experience not knowing what happened is the hardest thing, finding out won’t bring him back but somehow, it helps.
    A “Justice for Humberto ‘Tiny’ Ibarra Jr” Facebook page may help, then post links in other social media like Twitter and Instagram. Sometimes bringing the public’s attention to the circumstance can reveal clues and make LE more interested in the case.
    It can also attract the attention of the press and producers of podcasts.
    Podcasts have had some influence on solving crimes, after you get the details set up on Facebook, you could contact some crime podcasts directly to ask for help, and also the media.

Laughing, JrzyGirl70 and Gibbo214 like this.
  11. Laughing