Why isn't little RJ in his mothers custody?

If Ronald didn't call Teresa to have someone check on Haleigh and Jr, why did Teresa send someone over to the MH? What was her alarm that suggested she needed to send a relative (her words) there?

How do you know that Teresa sent someone over to "check the kids"?

It's been said repeatedly that GGM brought laundry. Perhaps Teresa is the one that washed the clothes and she "sent" her mother to drop them off.

Sounds like assumptions are being made without any facts to back them up.

It's been said repeatedly that GGM brought laundry. Perhaps Teresa is the one that washed the clothes and she "sent" her mother to drop them off.

Sounds like assumptions are being made without any facts to back them up.[/QUOTE]

atherella, but what else is new? That has been the norm for quite a while. Some of the assumptions have been elevated to facts by some posters. jmo

Sounds like assumptions are being made without any facts to back them up.

Why didn't RC and Misty pick the clothes up that morning...when the went all the way to GGM's to get an article of clothing for HaLeigh to wear to school. Logical to think that they could have picked up the clean clothes with the clean item HaLeigh wanted. Illogical to think that GGM just washed that one item and had it clean that AM, yet had to go all the way back over to bring the other clothes that evening.

You are making alot assumptions and calling them facts

We know RC called ONE place inquiring if Misty was there (haven't heard he
called ALL over the place)
We do not know if he DECIDED to work three extra hours he may of not had the option.

If you do not know where the caregiver for your minor children is...nor where your children are...there are no other options to a good parent but to ensure the children's safety...at all costs.

If I was a betting person, I would say he is Not supporting that child nor does he give it a minutes worry. It is my personal belief that he wanted the child to provide for himself through the state instead of any support to Amber. JMO
(respectfully snipped)

ITA, PorcineGranny. And thank you for the nice compliment. :)

And one other thing, if Ron was a good father he would right now , this minute take Jr. to his mother meaning he would have compassion and caring for his child instead of always focusing on himself. JMO
(respectfully snipped)

ITA. Ron displays very selfish and controlling traits imo. He can't let that little boy go back to his mama, even for a little while, because to him it would mean he *lost*.

Busy, Do you really think that Ronald would have lived with Amber and her new baby, if he was not the biological father?
Exactly!!

It is a mature unselfish love for Haleigh that is demonstrated when Crystal graciously assures her daughter Mommy 'AND Daddy love you,' by considering what would be most comforting to a CHILD. She was not before the courts for heaven's sake, but grasping some small shred of hope that she might comfort an alive listening Haleigh.
(respectfully snipped)

Thank you, kiki. :clap:

I have also noticed that about Crystal. She always includes Daddy when speaking to Haleigh on t.v.

I'm glad Junior is with his Daddy, I think it would be cruel to separate them

I think it's cruel to keep him there with a POI in the case of his missing sissy. :furious:

For the remaining child to remain in the environment where the POI is the step mother makes no sense...but then again neither did giving OJ's children to OJ make sense. The Family Courts of America are a disgrace. There is no sense in what they do and how they can stand by a decision and not be accountable either.
(respectfully snipped)

Amen Whisperer!! And just look what happened to little Robert Manwill. His mama cracked his baby brother's skull.... they slapped her on the wrist and then returned the baby to her. Then sent poor little Robert to visit, and look how that turned out!! :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back