Why isn't the house from video being searched?

You're buying into the psychic story????No BMW, say it isn't so:blowkiss:
No, not necessarily buying into that story but as I said in the first post of this thread: someone directed him to that body location, therefore I believe that there is something of value at the other location they directed him to. Don't know who.

If LE was interested in this house & had been there, news crews would of been set up & filming.....

I think someone (defense?) did a records search for 'G' owners in the neighborhood & got lucky & found this abandon one.

Wasn't this before the media even got ahold of the video? Did LE have it first? The lawyers are all so wishy washy on who seen it first that you can't tell.
If LE had the video before it hit the news, they wouldn't have been all over it, that too, and with all the drug busts that go on, they could have thought it was random searches of abandoned houses..:confused:

it's not my place, but you may want to factor out what the 'psychic' said.
it's more than likely she's lying and was never on the phone at all.

I hear what you're saying but the fact still remains that SOMEONE was directing him and they were right about where the body was, which tells me they is propably something of value at that house.
I'm not a big believer of psychics but will reserve judgement until we see phone records. Like to keep an open mind even if I'm doubtful.

No, not necessarily buying into that story but as I said in the first post of this thread: someone directed him to that body location, therefore I believe that there is something of value at the other location they directed him to. Don't know who.

Re-read Kio's first interview, she also names the woods over there "across the street from the school" as another teen hang-out.

Re-read Kio's first interview, she also names the woods over there "across the street from the school" as another teen hang-out.
Yes but she never said focus on a group of 3 rocks and look in black garbage bags. I definetely subscribe to the belief that he knew what/where he was looking for and was thrown off by the OTHER groups of rocks close by.

Wasn't this before the media even got ahold of the video? Did LE have it first? The lawyers are all so wishy washy on who seen it first that you can't tell.
If LE had the video before it hit the news, they wouldn't have been all over it, that too, and with all the drug busts that go on, they could have thought it was random searches of abandoned houses..:confused:

If LE has been to that house they sure left LOTS of potential evidence laying around......trash bags....etc.

Yes but she never said focus on a group of 3 rocks and look in black garbage bags. I definetely subscribe to the belief that he knew what/where he was looking for and was thrown off by the OTHER groups of rocks close by.

No doubt, someone was directing him to look for those stones, and it wasn't a psychic. It makes no sense. Of all the tips, they choose the one who sent them within yards of the body? LE will get to the bottom of it, or DC will confess to keep himself out of jail.

I believe that the PI meant for this tape to be released. I dont believe it was an oops on their part. So,IMO, the trouble is: you can't rule out that the PI may have been trying to muddy the waters and create reasonable doubt by filming at the house. I wouldn't doubt that they want the general public to relate the trash bags at the house to the one Caylee was found in (very easy for LE to prove one way or the other) I can't tell you how often this type of imagery is used to put a spin on cases. If the name on the mailbox fits, they'll use that too. And if they can get enough people to make a negative association and wonder why it wasn't investigated, then they've won over a juror or two. JMO.

I believe that the PI meant for this tape to be released. I dont believe it was an oops on their part. So,IMO, the trouble is: you can't rule out that the PI may have been trying to muddy the waters and create reasonable doubt by filming at the house. I wouldn't doubt that they want the general public to relate the trash bags at the house to the one Caylee was found in (very easy for LE to prove one way or the other) I can't tell you how often this type of imagery is used to put a spin on cases. If the name on the mailbox fits, they'll use that too. And if they can get enough people to make a negative association and wonder why it wasn't investigated, then they've won over a juror or two. JMO.

True..very true!
The defense is running out of explanations, so I can see them doing this!

Great point, and a possibility. But also a possibility that there is something of evidence there. If the above bolded is true, then it's all the more reason for LE to cover their arses and search and clear the scene.

How many sets of 'three rocks' are around there......LOL

Until we actually 'hear' this video, we don't really know what's being said.

Or it was set up, b/c it's an abandoned house with the owners conveniently named Gonzales. Just saying....

(note that on the WFTV video interview with Kathi B and the psychic, the psychic calls it "the Gonzales house")

You know, if I was going to bury something, it would be something I needed to come back and get. Something I couldn't replace or needed to hid and get back later. She got rid of so much evidence and the body at the Suburban site, this was something she wanted to keep, it was small enough to bury under those slabs and needed to hid so she wouldn't get caught with it. My guess is the phone, journal, photos, or a set of keys. Cloths are too bulky to bury in a bag and you have to dig a little deeper, she was lazy, she didn't even bury Caylee.

Two set according to LP on NG last night.

IIRC he said the set that DC was at was about 150 ft away but the other set was either 12 or 15ft (can't remember which) away from where the body was found.

Yes we won't know the whole truth until later, and possibily never. From the looks of the video and the crime scene photos, there are more than one sets of rocks in the area as well as alot of other trash and garbage bags.
I do recognize that we all have different opinions about the facts that we know and think that's what makes it possible to get to the bottom of many things. If we all had the same opinion we wouldn't get far.

You know, if I was going to bury something, it would be something I needed to come back and get. Something I couldn't replace or needed to hid and get back later. She got rid of so much evidence and the body at the Suburban site, this was something she wanted to keep, it was small enough to bury under those slabs and needed to hid so she wouldn't get caught with it. My guess is the phone, journal, photos, or a set of keys. Cloths are too bulky to bury in a bag and you have to dig a little deeper, she was lazy, she didn't even bury Caylee.
I'm thinking the same thing.

my bold....

Either that of JB was going to show it @ trial.... "Look if LE had done their job, Caylee could of been found sooner, my PI almost found her Nov.....What about this 'G' house (so near) these people packed-up & left in a hurry".

I too am concerned that LE hasn't searched this house. I feel like we would have heard about it if they had. Someone has been there, because last night on NG KB said that the garbage bags that the PI was cutting into next to the house are no longer there. Hopefully LE has them; if they didn't take them, who did?

Unless I didn't hear her correctly, but I'm almost certain that's what she said. Did anyone else wonder about this?

my bold....

Either that of JB was going to show it @ trial.... "Look if LE had done their job, Caylee could of been found sooner, my PI almost found her Nov.....What about this 'G' house (so near) these people packed-up & left in a hurry".

and moved to Puerto Rico, which is exactly where my client said she had relatives.

Yeah, but if it was a set up by the defense why would the PI's be there in November? Why are they slandering each other and ruining their credibility now over the video, why is DC not turning over his phone records, why is some new psychic claiming the credit and being allowed to say the A's gave her a teddy bear of Caylee's to send them there, why did DC appear to genuinely be at a loss for what he was looking for ("It would be right here!"), why bother filming him searching for a dead Caylee (cutting into bags and poking around with a rod)?

The scenario I read that the day after Dr HL inspected KC's trunk JB was advised to come up with some explanation for the decomp in there makes more sense to me. I remember that the trunk still wreaked when JB and HL inspected it. It makes more sense to me that JB told KC it wasn't looking good and in order for him to get her off she was going to have to "help" him, "trust" him.. It makes more sense to me that KC did as JB asked and talked to somebody that got the PI's out there to move the body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back