Why no news? January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do wish that they would find him, though. It hurts the most that he's still out there, somewhere, in the cold, waiting to be found...

Speaking of trying to find Kyron... I noticed that the "Dreams & Visions" thread for Kyron has been closed/locked - ?? :maddening: Is there another thread that has opened on that subject, or we can't have that kind of thread anymore?? I thought it was QUITE an interesting thread!! ??!!
Thanks in advance! :seeya:

Does anyone remember when Kaine kicked The Oregonian and WW out of the press conference in the beginning of the case? Now the coverage has definitely subsided a lot from those days. The WW's last two articles about the case were from December 7 and August 11. I'm not claiming that they've stopped reporting it because of being kicked out of the press conference but who knows? I think that it just goes to show that you can't take media coverage for granted. And that parents of missing children need the media more than the media needs them.

But I bet when the divorce trial starts, and more dysfunctional stuff comes out, the media will be right back reporting it. It's unfortunate but I think the media cares more about the family's antics than Kyron being missing. There are plenty of missing boys out there but how many of them have the MFH, affairs, sexting, that Kyron's case had?

It seems like all the coverage ended when we found out the divorce case was delayed three months. I won't be shocked if it is continued another three months.

(Quote not working)

Scandi;

"Hi, It is great to see a current thread on Kyron's case. Thanks.

I learned something tonight I had not heard before so I thought I'd share, even tho it ended up a dead end.

I went to grab some To Go at Red Robin on Canyon tonight and had about a 10 min wait so started chatting with the hostess. She told me she had worked at the Wilsonville Red Robin for a couple of years before moving to Beaverton, and naturally I brought up Kyron.

Her eyes grew wide and she told me one day last summer, during the daytime when it was really sunny, they heard sirens and the area across Canyon Rd was suddenly deluged with Fire tricks, police and several other vehicles. Bugerville is right across the street from Red Robin, and on the west side of 'B' there is a little ravine with water running thru it. It's really more like a big ditch, but a wide one. Someone had found a small body and word traveled quickly they thought it was Kyron.

She said they were there for hours and Canyon Rd was shut down during that time. Needless to say all the workers at 'RR' hung by the windows, watching all the activity going on. I told her they must have been doing a forensic removal of the body which would take allot of time.

It turned out to be a small man, not a boy, so it was nothing after all.

But it could have been. When Kyron is found someday it might be exactly a situation like that. I hope it is soon. And I hope the Sheriff's comment about February in his last Presser meant something."

xox

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BBM

Did I read that right?

Speaking of trying to find Kyron... I noticed that the "Dreams & Visions" thread for Kyron has been closed/locked - ?? :maddening: Is there another thread that has opened on that subject, or we can't have that kind of thread anymore?? I thought it was QUITE an interesting thread!! ??!!

I don't know. I haven't been on it in a long while. You might want to ask CN2souls or Kimster - they may know what happened. It was a pretty good thread, I just didn't have time to keep up with it anymore. That's too bad if it's closed.

Where art thou, Kyron? Give us some kind of sign...

I keep thinking with all the floods maybe something will come to light.

It was closed. There was a poster or two who couldn't follow the rules. I miss reading there, but understand why it had to be done.

Thanks LMax!
Kimster - maybe we can 'try' again on the Dreams & Visions thread?? It sure was a great thread to read!!

Clearly Terri knows something about the disappearance of Ky.
This is my current take on things:
She can not participate in a divorce proceeding because she could implicate herself criminally - huh? who cares your stepson is missing.
Aside from doing something to Ky what else could she have done that would be worth losing almost everything for?
IMO she has nothing left to lose except her life, and she will never ever spill what she knows.
So why keep quiet if she has nothing to do with what happened to Ky?
Is she scared of someone?
Is this the ultimate revenge? Is it really so sweet that she would trade her baby girl for
it?
I think if they can figure out why she will not talk, or what she has done that resulted in her losing everything.......they will know here to find Kyron.
This is really one of the most puzzling cases ever.
I hope they find the poor little guy soon.

I agree that TH is the key, but I don't believe knowing her motive would help in finding Kyron. And I also agree that she will never talk. LE is going to have to figure this out without her help, that's for sure.

Well, Portland is a big city and I'm sure if you asked around, you can find lots of intelligent people who think the cops are just as brilliant for keeping their mouths totally shut as well. I believe they know exactly what happened and are just waiting for the right moment to arrest her.

Pray tell, what would be the right moment??? They have nothing to arrest her for. No evidence of murder, and no ties to any crime relating to Kyron.

I'm also curious as to what makes you think "they know exactly what happened." Even if that's true, they still have to be able to prove it.

It's that pesky GJ that will have to decide whether to indict her or not.

Actually, in the Dec. article, one of the investigators made the famous remark "we haven't got the kid, dead or alive..." something like that, which makes me think they have no idea what happened to him, just theories.

I think they totally do have ideas of what happened to him, but without his body, they are stuck. They really need to find him to move this case forward. But if they don't, then they have to make the hard decision of what to charge TH with. That is not an easy decision to make. I'm sure they have plenty to arrest her for, but they have to think this through and make sure whatever they arrest her for will stick. She has Houze for a lawyer. LE cannot afford to arrest her and then turn around and have to release her because of her representation.

Kyron is the key here. As long he's gone, LE is going to be hesitant to do anything to TH. Maybe they're hoping she'll snap at having to be miserable in her parents home for another three months. Who knows. Without Kyron's body, this is case is between a rock and a hard place. I actually feel sorry for LE. Whatever decision they make, it's going to be well thought out. I am willing to wait if it means Kyron gets the justice he deserves. I just hope he's found first. That would truly be the best thing to happen for this case.

Honestly, we don't know what LE has, but I'm betting it's a lot more than we think it is. I don't envy LE at all. They are at an unimaginable crossroads here. The MFH may not be enough to get LE what they really want. Just because they aren't charging her with it doesn't mean they can't at a later date. LE is not going to be dumb here and give Houze a platform or issue to contend with yet, and that's all that the MFH would bring about at this point. Better to not stir up the hornet's nest until it's absolutely necessary.

As long as TH stays in her parents home and never goes anywhere, I think LE is satisfied that they have her right where they want her. Why arrest her on the MFH and cause more of a circus in this case? TH isn't going anywhere anytime soon, so LE feels comfortable to not arrest her until they absolutely sure that's what they need to do and can charge her with something that will stick and keep her behind bars. It sucks to keep waiting, but they can take all the time they need on this to get it right. In the long run, it'll make sense, and justice will truly be served.

Thanks LMax!
Kimster - maybe we can 'try' again on the Dreams & Visions thread?? It sure was a great thread to read!!

The only posts on the last thread we had were only about confusion and complaints. There weren't any dreams or visions being discussed.

Sorry, we're not going to open it again.

(Quote not working)

Scandi;

I learned something tonight I had not heard before so I thought I'd share, even tho it ended up a dead end.

I went to grab some To Go at Red Robin on Canyon tonight and had about a 10 min wait so started chatting with the hostess. She told me she had worked at the Wilsonville Red Robin for a couple of years before moving to Beaverton, and naturally I brought up Kyron.

Her eyes grew wide and she told me one day last summer, during the daytime when it was really sunny, they heard sirens and the area across Canyon Rd was suddenly deluged with Fire tricks, police and several other vehicles. Bugerville is right across the street from Red Robin, and on the west side of 'B' there is a little ravine with water running thru it. It's really more like a big ditch, but a wide one. Someone had found a small body and word traveled quickly they thought it was Kyron.

She said they were there for hours and Canyon Rd was shut down during that time. Needless to say all the workers at 'RR' hung by the windows, watching all the activity going on. I told her they must have been doing a forensic removal of the body which would take allot of time.

But it could have been. When Kyron is found someday it might be exactly a situation like that. I hope it is soon. And I hope the Sheriff's comment about February in his last Presser meant something."

xox

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
BBM

Did I read that right?

Scandi is a devoted WS'r ... She did not mean what you are implying, I can guarantee that!! :innocent:

Scandi is a devoted WS'r ... She did not mean what you are implying, I can guarantee that!! :innocent:

With all due respect Knox.

I don't imply. If I have something to say I say it. It was 2:00 am and I wasn't sure if I read it right.

I re-read it a few times today, and I will NOW say Scandi's statement seems cold. She may not have meant it to sound cold, but it does.

We are talking about someone who lost their life. It matters to me. :(

(Quote not working)

Scandi;

xox

BBM

Did I read that right?

Oh, that was not intended on my part. I meant it was nothing after all to do with Kyron's case. Anytime a human dies it is just as important as any other death. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. xox

Oh, that was not intended on my part. I meant it was nothing after all to do with Kyron's case. Anytime a human dies it is just as important as any other death. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. xox

I didn't think it was intentional. Thanks.

*big hug*

I truly believe that Terri has something to do with Kyron going missing.

The only posts on the last thread we had were only about confusion and complaints. There weren't any dreams or visions being discussed.

Sorry, we're not going to open it again.

Okay, thanks Kimster... that's too bad - oh well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam