Why not new interviews?

David Rogers

Reaction score
How come no one has interviewed the kids recently ? Why was 9-1-1 called at the Ramseys party? Was there an incident?
What did Jonbenet Wear to the White’s party. Why didn’t she feel pretty anymore? Who was at both parties? Where are the investigative reporters?

How come no one has interviewed the kids recently ? Why was 9-1-1 called at the Ramseys party? Was there an incident?
What did Jonbenet Wear to the White’s party. Why didn’t she feel pretty anymore? Who was at both parties? Where are the investigative reporters?

If you read around here on the forum you will find answers to most of your questions. I think it was FW that accidentally called 911 the night of the party. BR recently did an interview on DR Phil. I don't think any of the other kids (now adults) will do interviews.

Did Fleet actually say he called by mistake or did someone say that for him? A good investigator would try and interviews the kids.

Marcia Clark has a new show on A&E and I PRAY she investigates this case. She's really doing a great job looking into other crimes so far. Very impressed.

Otherwise to answer your main question I think no one wants to do interviews. Everyone is very tight lipped for the most part.

If it was my child and we were innocent I would be on every show I could be on begging for help.
With JR and BR not doing so..... speaks volumes to me.

Marcia Clark has a new show on A&E and I PRAY she investigates this case. She's really doing a great job looking into other crimes so far. Very impressed.

Otherwise to answer your main question I think no one wants to do interviews. Everyone is very tight lipped for the most part.

If it was my child and we were innocent I would be on every show I could be on begging for help.
With JR and BR not doing so..... speaks volumes to me.

True. Just like with handwriting, you can only “fake” it for so long, before you reveal your true self. The same goes for your behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I still can't believe more of the inside crowd aren't speaking out. All the kids are adults now and could speak out if they wanted too. No telling what they witnessed throughout the years being in that house.
At some point, shouldn't the adults reach a point of "I've HAD IT! The truth needs to be said!" ? Or are we the only ones with a conscious?

I still can't believe more of the inside crowd aren't speaking out. All the kids are adults now and could speak out if they wanted too. No telling what they witnessed throughout the years being in that house.
At some point, shouldn't the adults reach a point of "I've HAD IT! The truth needs to be said!" ? Or are we the only ones with a conscious?

The answer really is out there. Put all of the behavior of the “inside crowd” you just described and put it in a box. What do you see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think most are too scared to talk. JR sues anyone and everyone so that alone will close a lot of mouths.

So what if JR sues anyone or everyone - clearly has something to hide if hes going around suing everyone who puts his families name in their mouths....I bet if someone reached out to these kids or these "insiders" even the adult BR now...someone has to know, have SOME information. I'm 28 and I can clearly see everything part of this mystery is a contradiction - JBR died as such a young girl who had her ENTIRE life ahead of her... it is incredibly sad, think about it...where do you think JBR would be now if she was still alive?

I think most are too scared to talk. JR sues anyone and everyone so that alone will close a lot of mouths.

here's my take on it - What would be gained from talking ? the only reason to talk is to find closure , find a murderer, to get justice .....but its not necessary if BDI right?

David Rogers,
The parents do not want their kids linked to the case. That's why you never see Burke Ramsey's best buddie, Doug Stine, telling us what a swell guy Burke is!

Then there is JR and Lin Wood, they will start litigation proceedings against anyone who makes allegations about the Ramseys' being involved in their daughters death.

What did Jonbenet Wear to the White’s party.
We know what she wore, just not whether her hair was dressed in two ponytails. Boulder Police Department have never released an itemized list of JonBenet's underwear, removed from her house, why because there will be a missing pair, which will point in one direction.

Where are the investigative reporters?
At their local insurance company requesting media insurance coverage in case an interviewee says a Ramsey Did It !

Why was 9-1-1 called at the Ramseys party? Was there an incident?
Of course there was an incident, Susan Stine answered the millionaire's door to the Police First Responder and basically told him to go away, i.e not please come in Officer, sure everything is OK, would you like a coffee, etc.

It was swept under the carpet, all hushed up. You do not need investigative reporters to work that out. Folks in todays Fake News World should be able to work that out. Its how the wealthy operate, they just hire PR people to tell their story.

You have a dead six-year old, the Grand Jury levelling counts against the parents, no forensic evidence that links to any intruder, and the parents willing to flee interstate by plane within hours of her death.

Once JR leaves us people will come forward to do interviews prompting an outburst of documentaries.

PositiveLight,
Stuff went on in the privileged circle of the wealthy all those years ago in Boulder. They would rather not talk about, especially in public.

This is why the case is an Intruder Homicide.

The then kids are now adults so can be targeted by JR's legal representatives, they will not be speaking anytime soon.

Ohh it's an inside job for sure. It sickens me that the other parents, due to being loving caring parents to their own, don't speak out. Says a lot about them in my opinion. If they are telling the truth then let the litigation begin. JR and BR will lose and the truth will be out. Isn't JR broke now anyway? Can he really afford big time lawyers anymore?

All someone would have to say anonymously is that Jonbenet wore the red top to the White’s party. Everyone who has seen the White part pictures know the family is complicit. How long has it been since anyone contacted the kids? Where is Paula Woodward, or Geraldo? I hope Fleet White puts his thoughts in his will.

The biggest issue I see here is that you see on TV these Drug INC shows and other shows where the person is entirely anonymous, what would stop BR or anyone else involved who KNOWS what happened from speaking out. I know it has been years but America deserves to gain justice to this poor little girl's untimely death. I am in shock that this has not ever been something that has blown wide open years later. You never know, JR may be paying all of them off not to talk and taking care of them for the rest of their lives. Can you imagine the money they raked in from all the programs, tv shows, docu-series...think about it...they wouldn't do that for free, they have rights to JBR and all that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog
Back