Why not put Casey in the general population while in jail...??

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this is what burns my arse. why do killers have rights? I mean don't you give them up commiting a crime of this caliber?

:mad::mad:
moo

She hasnt been convicted yet. We have to be patient and let the system work. If she is convicted and put on DR or Life with no parole she will be even more limited then the gen. population inmates.

It gives me a bit of comfort that she can no longer do any of the things she was doing before.

LOL!!!

Though, I'm not so sure of this.... I don't think she'll ever be big enough or tough enough to command 'respect' from a whole group of female convicts.

A person would have to FIGHT to become a "Big Bertha" & wimpy Casey runs away from all problems (physically & emotionally).... she is totally incapable of standing firm & handling anything.

Ok, "Little Bertha" then lol :crazy:

Since KC is the only one who knows what happened to Caylee, I want her to stay alive and be made to talk. I don't want Caylee's death to remain a mystery for all time. This innocent child deserves more than that. And KC has soo much more time to contemplate in isolation. It's good for her to sit in her corner and think about what she's done.

I guess my only gripe about this is that... well look at Scott Peterson, he was kept in confinement and he never spoke a word... we still don't know what happened to Lacy and Connor... and probably never will... and just by the good grace of God were their bodies found...

I guess I just want answers, and if it takes a bad a$$ prison b* to beat it out of her then I'm all for it

Let me introduce.....Big Bertha:crazy::crazy:

Attachments

• Berthajpg (2).jpg
    Berthajpg (2).jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 57
Since KC is the only one who knows what happened to Caylee, I want her to stay alive and be made to talk. I don't want Caylee's death to remain a mystery for all time. This innocent child deserves more than that. And KC has soo much more time to contemplate in isolation. It's good for her to sit in her corner and think about what she's done.

I don't believe KC will ever talk and I'm pretty certain she doesn't give a d**n about what she has done.

I'm not being condemnatory here, I am really curious - why do the same people who bitterly hate and despise KCA for killing her child now want her to be beaten and killed? And what really puzzles me is that some people here have stated that they've made terrible mistakes in the past and yet they don't want to be hated and despised for their crime. It doesn't make any sense.

I'm not being condemnatory here, I am really curious - why do the same people who bitterly hate and despise KCA for killing her child now want her to be beaten and killed? And what really puzzles me is that some people here have stated that they've made terrible mistakes in the past and yet they don't want to be hated and despised for their crime. It doesn't make any sense.

I know I shouldn't wish harm to another person, but I can't help it. I guess the difference between the two would be the fact that Caylee was a defenseless two year old who trusted her mother to take care of her and KC is an adult.

Killing an innocent baby & then refusing to tell where you dumped the body is not just a "terrible mistake."

I'd also add, admitting your guilt AND making amends goes a long way in making people believe you have remorse & are trying to be a better person.

It makes perfect sense to me that so many people despise Casey & even might want her to SUFFER.

I don't believe KC will ever talk and I'm pretty certain she doesn't give a d**n about what she has done.

I don't either.

Frankly, I think she'd have a MUCH harder time admitting she's a LIAR than admitting what happened to Caylee.

--

Love that pic, Coley! lol

Ok they can can keep her away from the others.. but don't you think they can still verbally reach her...calling out to her & stuff.
:cursing: :curses: :princes: :hopping_mad:

Oh they can reach her. Most of the food in prison is prepared and served by prisoners......:woohoo:

HOW ABOUT A NICE BIG PIECE OF CHOCOLATE EX-LAX THREE LAYER CAKE?

Oh yeah...I've made some mistakes in my time. But NEVER killed one of my kids.

Honestly, I want to see her be convicted before they maul and torture her to her death in jail. Could this be what the jail is thinking too? I echo your sentiments up there TO, diz, tired...

I say let them convict her THEN put her in general population. Save the State either the cost of a life of pop tarts or a lethal injection!

I think this "bank account" at the jail to buy goodies is just wrong. She probably thinks she is just getting her beauty rest.

YES! I totally agree! Why doesn't she donate that money given to her, for her little goodies, to her beaten down parents looking for Caylee. Since they buy all the lies KC has told and still believe little Caylee is alive.

I agree, she should be put out in general population. Again she gets coddled by everyone, and laughs inside at getting away with what she did.

I have never said I want her beaten and killed!
IMO, Casey is a very weak person on the inside, always needing a man in her life to feel good/gratified... she is facing no real pressure to talk as she sits in her cell all by herself reading, snacking, sleeping...
I say put her in the general population with people that would shake her down, and give her all the stress and pressure that is needed to break her down!

All her parents have done her whole life is answer for her mistakes and cover/clear everything up, she's never had to answer for anything wrong she's done until now, and she's still not being punished.

I feel like I'm fumbling over my words to try and explain my perspective...
but I know that investigators and cops have used scare tactics in the past, throw her in with some of these other women in there who have children that they can't see, tell them to shake her up a little bit...
I think a week of some tough love and she'll be running to Jose asking him to get her outta there with some sort of plea deal

what this girl has needed from the beginning is tough love but her parents just won't give it to her...
I think GA knows and tries, but CA is so in denial she doesn't know the meaning of tough love

Well, I will never understand why the very people who rail against someone hurting another person want to hurt that person - and then to wish that someone else would do it for you is really beyond me.

Well, I will never understand why the very people who rail against someone hurting another person want to hurt that person - and then to wish that someone else would do it for you is really beyond me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :bananalama:

Ya know, you're right, the people that hurt other people should just be protected in a cell getting all the snacks, books, shampoo, everything that they could possibly need...
Oh and while thats going on a 2 yrs old girl, who couldn't defend herself, is dead and her mother won't talk

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WANT DONE TO YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77