Why Patsy: What incriminates her most. One sentence only.

TLynn said:
I never saw the pineapple

I never bought the pineapple

I never cut up the pineapple

I know nothing about the pineapple, except it was served with the wrong spoon.

It wasn't her setup, remember! The spoon was too big for the bowl or something, right?

Not waking Burke up and then letting him go to the White's without a police guard, when a small foreign faction supposedly had their daughter.

I could go on and on about what incriminates Patsy and/or John. But, I will leave at this....LOL

It's obvious that Patsy knew JonBenet was dead before John "found" her body, because when John carried the body up the stairs shouting, "We found her!" and Fleet shouted for someone to call for an ambulance, Patsy didn't budge from the sunroom until her friends led her to where JonBenet's body lay, even though any innocent mom hearing the shouts would have rushed to see how badly her daughter was hurt and try to help her.

I knew I could say it one sentence. :D

imo

That sentence rivals some of my run-on sentences. So I'm not the only one after all.

If there's one sentence that Patsy needs to explain, it's "We didn't mean for this to happen." IMO.

Eagle1 said:
If there's one sentence that Patsy needs to explain, it's "We didn't mean for this to happen." IMO.

"This" = death. "We" = the small faction. She was supposed to rise again.

Eagle1 said:
If there's one sentence that Patsy needs to explain, it's "We didn't mean for this to happen."
Good call, Eagle1. And the one John needs to explain is below in my signature line.

IMO it's quite obvious what both of them meant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back