Why stick with the denial so long? Possible reasons for Cindy's status on this

Leonard Padilla doesn't know what he's talking about - there is absolutely NO proof that Lee Anthony is the father of that child and Leonard Padilla should watch what he says.

Thank you Bev!

And there is no proof that Cindy does not like hispanics or that Cindy forced KC to keep the baby. The only "proof" is that KC told these stories to a few people. Well, I hate to break it everyone, but KC has told a few stories in her short lifetime and you what? Many of them were NOT TRUE.

Salem

It is way out there, Armywife. It is also morally wrong to make such a heinous allegation about another person without any proof whatsoever. It's nasty.

Leonard Padilla doesn't know what he's talking about - there is absolutely NO proof that Lee Anthony is the father of that child and Leonard Padilla should watch what he says.

I couldn't agree with you more.

Right, Salem, well said. I don't see where Lee Anthony has done anything criminal or even wrong other than loving his family and Padilla is causing material harm to him and his ability to make a living. It's wrong.

For all of those that suspect George, remember he voluntarily gave his DNA. Lee did not. To get Lee's DNA LE had to get a subpoena.

But they gave DNA to discount themselves from any DNA samples found that may be of the "culprit(s)" We have no idea if they compared this DNA to that of the known DNA sample from Caylee.

I have no idea if Casey was sexually abused. I think she just shows some of the signs of a woman that may have been. But many women have been known to hop from bed to bed man to man and never have been abused whatsoever as a child too. I am jsut saying there are similarities and that means in my opinion a possibility.

I myself have been waiting for any one of them to deny it. Hear that ( ) yeah, me neither.

My oldest is named after my Brother, my Daddy and his Daddy, it is a family name, it gets quite aggravating seeing these statements, I know it is opinion but I honestly have never ever thought anything like this. It is icky and there is absolutely no basis for this rumor.
These statements are more gossip to me.
On this subject I am

So if Casey had a choice to say "the baby daddy is some guy I slept with out of many" or the "baby daddy died in a car accident" or "the baby daddy is my brother" - which one should she pick? The name creates importance if the "gossip" as you call it is correct. See, we have heard about 3 or 4 different persons they were sure was the father at times and at times they didn't know. LP says LE knows. DNA deduction can lead to a preliminary result. There is no difference in the testing procedure for normal DNA testing and paternity testing. A grandparent shares up to 25% of their genes with a grand child; uncle and aunts also share 25% of their genes with a nephew/niece. IF the number was higher than the 25% one can assume that was how they got an early result being Lee. Now they officially needed Lee's DNA, which he refused, and they had to subpoena it. Why else would they? Because he helped? I doubt that highly. He was too informative in his amateur sleuthing. There is a reason.

But they gave DNA to discount themselves from any DNA samples found that may be of the "culprit(s)" We have no idea if they compared this DNA to that of the known DNA sample from Caylee.

I have no idea if Casey was sexually abused. I think she just shows some of the signs of a woman that may have been. But many women have been known to hop from bed to bed man to man and never have been abused whatsoever as a child too. I am jsut saying there are similarities and that means in my opinion a possibility.

I agree with you. I know first hand. I was abused as a child. I won't blame all of my promiscuity on that, but it definitely contributed to it.

I myself have been waiting for any one of them to deny it. Hear that ( ) yeah, me neither.

No denial. It is everywhere and they read. They watch TV. Not even a hint of a lawsuit which I think they would have good grounds against a high profile guy like LP.

All I hear is crickets.

Is that what the order for DNA testing said? I don't think we have seen that. I think it would be prudent to DNA test the grand parents to confirm identity. It serves no purpose to subpoena Lee for his DNA if it were an identity issue.

If we are to believe accounts of her being a normal, quiet, good student in high school then I do believe sexual abuse would lend to the characteristics and behavior culminating in her following down a long road to ultimate sociopathy.

Just wondering why some people are putting so much stock in LP's latest theory...?

What makes this theory any different than the Dozens of other theories that he has spewed out so far..?

I'm not saying that he's wrong but there is absolutely no reason to believe that he's right....In fact it's just the opposite

I've heard this guy say on numerous occasions.....

"I guarantee it" - "I'm telling you" - "It's like this"

and every time he has been wrong .......

Just wondering why some people are putting so much stock in LP's latest theory...?

What makes this theory any different than the Dozens of other theories that he has spewed out so far..?

I'm not saying that he's wrong but there is absolutely no reason to believe that he's right....In fact it's just the opposite

I've heard this guy say on numerous occasions.....

"I guarantee it" - "I'm telling you" - "It's like this"

and every time he has been wrong .......

If you are looking for explanations to how, why, what, and when, this one fits everything. LP didn't say it on a whim. He first came out and alluded to it three or so weeks ago. He is now saying with 100% certainty that this is the case. It would be a huge risk on his behalf if it were not true. This isn't like saying she dumped her in a dumpster or that the body will be found by the airport due to ping information.

It is way out there, Armywife. It is also morally wrong to make such a heinous allegation about another person without any proof whatsoever. It's nasty.

then, it would be wrong for you to make an equally heinous allegation about another person without any proof whatsoever, NO??

How can you be certain he doesn't know? I think it's hypocritical to say something is heinous and nasty, all the while you are doing it. JMO

If they had a complete DNA of Caylee...which I assume they did right away. (toothbrush, hairbrush, JG results) they can tell by looking at that DNA profile if the parents were related in anyway.

So if Casey had a choice to say "the baby daddy is some guy I slept with out of many" or the "baby daddy died in a car accident" or "the baby daddy is my brother" - which one should she pick? I am just not undestanding your question reallyThe name creates importance if the "gossip" as you call it is correct. I do not think the name has any importance as to who the father is or to help find Caylee See, we have heard about 3 or 4 different persons they were sure was the father at times and at times they didn't know. LP says LE knows. Exactly LP stated, not LE DNA deduction can lead to a preliminary result. There is no difference in the testing procedure for normal DNA testing and paternity testing. A grandparent shares up to 25% of their genes with a grand child; uncle and aunts also share 25% of their genes with a nephew/niece. IF the number was higher than the 25% one can assume that was how they got an early result being Lee. This I understandNow they officially needed Lee's DNA, which he refused, and they had to subpoena it. Why else would they? Because he helped? I have no opinipon as to why they had to subpoena it, he may be forcing them to have to subpoena justbecause he canI doubt that highly. He was too informative in his amateur sleuthing. There is a reason.

IMO these folks are like cornered animals, they are in a tight spot, losing GD and maybe realizing DD is the culprit.

If they had a complete DNA of Caylee...which I assume they did right away. (toothbrush, hairbrush, JG results) they can tell by looking at that DNA profile if the parents were related in anyway.

Yes. The marker would need to be 25% higher from what I read. That would be a good indication that a sibling is also a parent of another siblings child. If that came in well above 25%, LE can be confident they have a match at that level, but then to officially make that known they would need an official DNA test and in Lee's case they had to force him by subpoena. People that don't think this stuff happens oughta look at the statistics - it is far more prevalent than mere rape from what I know.

If Casey was saddled with the family secret and the union's result, she might have resented Caylee from the start and spited the family internally as she "protected" the rest of the family including her brother. Remember when Cindy said "she will be mother of the year"? Cindy meant SHE would be found mother of the year by keeping her family intact over a shameful dark deep secret like this imo.

Thank you Bev!

And there is no proof that Cindy does not like hispanics or that Cindy forced KC to keep the baby. The only "proof" is that KC told these stories to a few people. Well, I hate to break it everyone, but KC has told a few stories in her short lifetime and you what? Many of them were NOT TRUE.

Salem

She told this truth/lie to her own best friend in/during school years. Someone she was a friend with since 5th grade. That is a long time to continue a lie that your own mother hates hispanic people. Long Long Long time. This is not a recent cover up tale. I would take this to be one of the more truthful things she may have ever said. How many 5th graders would tell this to a friend unless it were true? But I allow the possibility that it could very well be a life long lie, it's jsut the other cooberating evidence lends to this being true and "works" on Casey's behalf to get her mother on her side.

Personally, I think it's all about guilt. She feels guilty for not having had more of a handle on the situation when Caylee was still here. She knows deep down in her heart that she's gone but she pursues the facade because she knows if she relents to the obvious truth, it will be like admitting to the world that her daughter is a murderer. To her, that would be exactly like what KC did to Caylee. That much guilt she cannot handle. She would go right off the deep end and never be back as a sane person.

I think CA has had terrible emotional problems for many years and it's come out about things in her extended family and how she never believed the pregnant Casey until it was truly impossible to deny. But how does a virgin get pregnant anyway?

I digress... CA I believe will ultimately have a mental / emotional breakdown where her world will truly collapse in on her and she will be unable to make sense of anything. When reality creeps up, it will destroy her. I also believe that her emotional issues are so tremendously deep and NEVER dealt with either from her past that all of this together, she will never recover from. I will say it now, CA will end up in a psychiatric ward for a long time. JMHO

IMO these folks are like cornered animals, they are in a tight spot, losing GD and maybe realizing DD is the culprit.

Think a bit on that question. If a union between Casey and Lee resulted in Caylee and Cindy did her level best to protect Lee and the family she might have made Casey keep the baby and create a story on who the father is. I mean we have heard he went off and was married and they didn't want him to be a part of the family, we have heard it was a military guy, and we have heard he died in a car accident and we heard several different names. There was one guy that went so far as to get a paternity test even though he knew he wasn't and was told he wasn't the father. She may have had the ability to make up whatever story to hide the family's deep dark secret.

And don't you think forcing that liability and decision on Casey fostered her wrecklessness if she was suffering from abuse in the past. Hey, it is okay to lie about the father, and lying is alright.

Anyway, I keep saying this explains everything and I am firmly ensconced in that reasoning. It does on just about every level including the family behavior today. We will have to wait and see what the future tells us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back