Why stick with the denial so long? Possible reasons for Cindy's status on this

This makes me sick!!!
I just listened to it also --- when asked what tonight would be like -and CA said it would just be normal night - la la la all is good dee dee da - I truly cannot take this- she is well I don't know what to say...

Y'know, y'know, y'know, y'know. How many times did she say y'know? Y'know, y'know, y'know. NO, Cindy I don't know. Now one knows because KC won't tell.

And Um, Um, Um, Um! :bang::bang:

OMG !!!!!

I AM A VICTIM OF THIS!!!!!!!

lol Cindy just laid the ground work for the entire population of Orange County to sue!!!

Been waiting to see this interview all day!

Everyting in bold blue is her comments as I tried to quote/paraphrase from the interview (I may have thrown in one or two comments but you should be able to tell the difference:

"Everything is ready in her room for when she comes home."

She even changes her bed sheets each week.

"It is a one sided search"

She is talking about someone who just got his child back as well that got no help from LE.

She always held LE in high regard, she still does. ???
But she thinks they need an internal investigation in the department.

Denying the blow out fight, says it was a great weekend and they never had a fight.

Says there are at least 15,000 ZFG's and she thinks it's crazy they cannot find the one Casey says is 24

Now she also accuses people of prostituting Caylee instead of looking for her.

Says there are alot of people out there making fame and fortune off of Caylee.

Everything has been leaked, it's all circumstantial, it's politically motivated.

She was upset on July 15th, but it did not take her very long to realize it wasn't Casey's hands, Casey is not a monster. Nobody wanted to listen to her, there is a reason that she took them to places, somethings are not what they look to be and they need to investigate. She feels Casey will be aqquited.

Saying Lamar is bassically calling poeple liars for not going after the tips and researching them all.

Casey isolated from her friends. Defending her time spent with the attorney, 2 hours is travel time??? but yet she says half up and half back????

People should not know that the A's were suppenaed.

Geroge and Cindy are not concerened that they are going to try and use his own words against their daughter. Nothing they can say can be used as a smoking gun as their daughter.

I brought them here before. They can look if they want everytime if they find nothing just supports our case. (refering to TES)

Let the people look, she claims she has no ill will to TES.

Talking about another family still seeking their daughter, This woman told her that the family should not search. She wants everyone to keep looking for a live Caylee.

MY private investigators have more evidence that she is out there alive 100%.

We have had our time with Casey out here if our time is up we are ok with that but we will get through, faith in god mentioned.

Tonight is our normal evening. She says the GJ cannot go in there with a free concious that they have not seen any news reports on this case and can't provide a ruleing with a clear consious. But she feels for them and do not want to be in their shoes.

Seeing Casey in the news in the "theft" videos just takes away from finding Caylee so they just do not think about that much.

She does not ask Casey certain things that will put her in a position.... mumble mumble jumble....

Some days she can;t get out of bed.

She said she sought medical advice early on to get help allready.

Told she can investigate any tips she wants but she knows for a fact she can't get manifest for airlines she knows for a fact Caylee was on.

She is going to poor over the tips with voulenteers to bring Caylee home.

They all gave DNA , no idea what they are going to use it for, but HOPEFULLY TO PROVE ALL OF THEIR DNA WAS IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR< ANYTHING TO MESS THEM UP!

She says LE said they are 100% sure Caylee is not alive but she says they are not 100% sure.

Speaks to Caylee at the end. That the home has not changed that they are doing everything to bring her home. Her investigation team watches Caylee's videos every day so they can record her image and manerisms and cannot miss seeing her out there somewhere. Misses her hugs and if she were here right now she would say "CC it's going to be OK"

"I know I said too damn much I'm gonna be in trouble, I don;t give a damn" her ending remarks, while giggling.

OMG !!!!!

I AM A VICTIM OF THIS!!!!!!!

lol Cindy just laid the ground work for the entire population of Orange County to sue!!!

Been waiting to see this interview all day!

Everyting in bold blue is her comments as I tried to quote/paraphrase from the interview (I may have thrown in one or two comments but you should be able to tell the difference:

"Everything is ready in her room for when she comes home."

She even changes her bed sheets each week.

"It is a one sided search"

She is talking about someone who just got his child back as well that got no help from LE.

She always held LE in high regard, she still does. ???
But she thinks they need an internal investigation in the department.

Denying the blow out fight, says it was a great weekend and they never had a fight.

Says there are at least 15,000 ZFG's and she thinks it's crazy they cannot find the one Casey says is 24

Now she also accuses people of prostituting Caylee instead of looking for her.

Says there are alot of people out there making fame and fortune off of Caylee.

Everything has been leaked, it's all circumstantial, it's politically motivated.

She was upset on July 15th, but it did not take her very long to realize it wasn't Casey's hands, Casey is not a monster. Nobody wanted to listen to her, there is a reason that she took them to places, somethings are not what they look to be and they need to investigate. She feels Casey will be aqquited.

Saying Lamar is bassically calling poeple liars for not going after the tips and researching them all.

Casey isolated from her friends. Defending her time spent with the attorney, 2 hours is travel time??? but yet she says half up and half back????

People should not know that the A's were suppenaed.

Geroge and Cindy are not concerened that they are going to try and use his own words against their daughter. Nothing they can say can be used as a smoking gun as their daughter.

I brought them here before. They can look if they want everytime if they find nothing just supports our case. (refering to TES)

Let the people look, she claims she has no ill will to TES.

Talking about another family still seeking their daughter, This woman told her that the family should not search. She wants everyone to keep looking for a live Caylee.

MY private investigators have more evidence that she is out there alive 100%.

We have had our time with Casey out here if our time is up we are ok with that but we will get through, faith in god mentioned.

Tonight is our normal evening. She says the GJ cannot go in there with a free concious that they have not seen any news reports on this case and can't provide a ruleing with a clear consious. But she feels for them and do not want to be in their shoes.

Seeing Casey in the news in the "theft" videos just takes away from finding Caylee so they just do not think about that much.

She does not ask Casey certain things that will put her in a position.... mumble mumble jumble....

Some days she can;t get out of bed.

She said she sought medical advice early on to get help allready.

Told she can investigate any tips she wants but she knows for a fact she can't get manifest for airlines she knows for a fact Caylee was on.

She is going to poor over the tips with voulenteers to bring Caylee home.

They all gave DNA , no idea what they are going to use it for, but HOPEFULLY TO PROVE ALL OF THEIR DNA WAS IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR< ANYTHING TO MESS THEM UP!

She says LE said they are 100% sure Caylee is not alive but she says they are not 100% sure.

Speaks to Caylee at the end. That the home has not changed that they are doing everything to bring her home. Her investigation team watches Caylee's videos every day so they can record her image and manerisms and cannot miss seeing her out there somewhere. Misses her hugs and if she were here right now she would say "CC it's going to be OK"

"I know I said too damn much I'm gonna be in trouble, I don;t give a damn" her ending remarks, while giggling.

That is a great summation of her rant Fritzap, care to repost it here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73090 ?

Yeah, giggling. This is a serious search for a little girl who has been missing for 4 months and is in all probability dead. And she giggles.

Because she is just as guilty as KC, and subconsciously she thinks as soon as KC's guilt is confirmed..she is next in line.

Which is hopefully (and if there is to be ANY real justice in this case) how it will end up.

EtherealGirl, Yes, I've been thinking along these lines too. But, how do we account for the fact Cindy was the one to contact LE about her missing granddaughter? This case is really a mystery. Anything could have happened.

The brother of the unabomber has always maintained that he would not have turned his brother in if the death penalty was in play. He said it would have made him think twice. I see the A's not co-operating because they may be sending their daughter to a death sentence and they are afraid. I have great compassion for the A's. I would not want to change places with them.

EtherealGirl, Yes, I've been thinking along these lines too. But, how do we account for the fact Cindy was the one to contact LE about her missing granddaughter? This case is really a mystery. Anything could have happened.
Either bluffing Casey, and not realizing Caylee was dead when she placed the call, or guilty feelings wanting to get caught. Ever read Crime & Punishment? The criminal felt so guilty about getting away with it he couldn't stand it!

CA is trying to "fix" her mistake about the dead body smell. She thinks she got KC in this mess, or KC has told her she is responsible for all that is happening. She is not able to fix this one like she has all the other problems KC has caused.

CA is trying to "fix" her mistake about the dead body smell. She thinks she got KC in this mess, or KC has told her she is responsible for all that is happening. She is not able to fix this one like she has all the other problems KC has caused.

That is a good possibility too!

LP alluded to a possible mingling between Lee and Casey about 3 weeks ago when initial DNA evidence came to the family. Subsequently he pulled up stake. Now he is 100% confident that Lee is the father. He may very well have more information from inside sources. LE could get to that several ways, as LP says LE knows who the father is. One, they got his DNA via ruse and now need it officially. Two, deductive DNA reasoning from the tests without Lee's DNA. I will say this, I have searched for any explanation or group of explanations that spelled things out. Lee being the father just about explains everything and anything involving this case. I think Casey would even garner a bit of sympathy, as that sympathy from her family probably enabled her path in sociopathic behavior if this is the case. If Cindy made her keep the baby, named the baby Cay-Lee and forced the responsibility onto Casey to keep the family intact, there would be an ingrained spite nobody could imagine. Like I said, it would explain EVERYTHING.

I have stated this before, I would like to see proof of this claim ( as would everyone else) I do agree with your post 100 percent about, if in fact, the DNA is proven to be LA, this would explain so much in this case.

The brother of the unabomber has always maintained that he would not have turned his brother in if the death penalty was in play. He said it would have made him think twice. I see the A's not co-operating because they may be sending their daughter to a death sentence and they are afraid. I have great compassion for the A's. I would not want to change places with them.

I agree with you as I wouldn't want to change places with them for anything in th world. I do think the A's will become case studies for future references on "How Not To Turn The Public Against You". Countless times the A's were given every benefit of doubt, people wanted to feel compassion and empathy for The A's but every single oppertunity, the A's would literally, spit in our (general public) faces..with horrible remarks to the media. It's sad and pitiful.

Code:
Oh there are so many things wrong with some of the theories floating around I don't even know where to begin.

Go back 5 months, was CA not gainfully employed, with a reputable company? Helping her single daughter raise her daughter, she could have been our neighbor, our sister, h*ll she could have been many of us.

A mans home maybe his castle, but a womans home is her sanctuary. CA has been sharing her sanctuary with a daughter who is suffering from a personality disorder, bi-polar or boarderline personality or both and is probably a sociopath, for the last few years CA has had no refuge, no relief from the outside world. Only more turmoil and distress under her own roof. There was nothing CA could do about KC's disorder, they are considered among the most difficult to treat because the Pt refuses treatment, denies the need for treatment or quits shortly after any improvement because they feel they are cured. Had CA tossed KC out, KC had every right to take Caylee with her and CA had no way to stop her. I believe CA and GA gave up everything, to keep Caylee in their home.

Everyone who thinks CA is the master controller has never lived with someone suffering from a severe personality disorder, the only control CA had is self control. C and G never knew what to expect from KC. The only peace they got was obtained by walking on egg shells around KC and trying not to make any situation worse, when KC decided she had been slighted or her will and their wills collided. It was a very tense situation for anyone living in that house. Has CA lost control and said things she shouldn't have to KC? Without doubt. Has she been pushed to the brink by KC? Many times. Sheriff Beery said in an interview last week that KC is one of the toughest he's ever encountered, this is a man who spent his whole career dealing with criminals. Cindy and George never stood a chance.

I don't think Cindy is intentionally doing anything. After spending 30 days waiting for KC to come home with Caylee, believing her when KC cruelly told her mother she and Caylee would meet up with her someplace. Even extending her vacation by a week to be home just in case they showed up at the house. Cindy started spiraling out of control. The very fragile grip Cindy had was slipping away. When C and G picked up the car from the tow yard, something in Cindy snapped.

I think Cindy displayed incredible self control when she and Amy picked up KC at TL's. As ugly as that car ride was for Amy, CA was running on pure fear for her gd and her brain had to be on over load from the things she learned from AH. KC is lucky her mother didn't through her under a bus, literally.

The woman we heard on those 911 tapes was on the verge of hysteria, by the time LE showed up, minutes after the third call Cindy had managed to contain herself. What we have seen since that time has been a virtual breakdown. Cindy tightly contained as she was in the first few television interviews to a woman barely holding on, fighting with anyone who crosses her path, spewing ridiculous comments about pizza and conspiracies.

Cindy knows what has happened to Caylee, but her heart will not let her admit it. If she ever crosses that bridge I hope she has someone with her who is strong enough to hold her up.

I have stated this before, I would like to see proof of this claim ( as would everyone else) I do agree with your post 100 percent about, if in fact, the DNA is proven to be LA, this would explain so much in this case.

I know LP started this line of thinking but have we ever seen where LE said LA refused to give a DNA sample? This has been my biggest problem, so many story lines built on rumor.

What would it really explain if LA is the bio dad. KC was 19 years old when Caylee was born. That is called consenting adults. Unless there are pictures I will never believe this was a case of rape by a family member.

Cindy's brother said Caylee was conceived at a party, and KC didn't know which fellow partier was the dad. While this may have been an exaggeration, he was at least suggesting KC was promiscuous. This doesn't sound like someone in an on going relationship with their brother.

not going to quote missmybaby but i agree with her. everyone who's been slighting the parents of kc are being too simplistic. you HAVE to understand that this whole family is unraveling and are in an incredible amount of pain. now, i'm not trying to be a hippie here but have just a little compassion. they LOVED this little girl. they KNOW that their daughter killed her. what the *uck would you do? you'd do whatever you could to make sure that your horrible daughter got the most lenient treatment possible.

i would.

I think Cindy thinks that if she says it out loud some people will believe her. I think in her mind she is hanging on to her dignity. If her daughter killed her grandaughter then she is the mother of a monster and she doesn't want to talk to the public about that, it's easier for her to behave this way.:waitasec:

I don't think she knows what dignity is, or she would have never called KC a sociopath. That pretty much blew any dignity she had out of the water right there.

And if by chance she IS holding onto dignity..she knows KC stole from her own grandfather & her friends, etc. Not to mention her habit of playing musical beds with anything that would have her.

And these are just the things that we KNOW of, no telling what all KC has done over the years.

All these things, compounded by the fact KC was clueless as to who her child's father was, does not exactly instill dignity.

It seems to me it would cause CA to feel ashamed, not dignified..unless of course, she is also a sociopath.

That would certainly explain a lot. Especially how she could set this entire tragedy up by forcing the 'sociopath' to keep the child, then allowing her to have carte blanche in raising her.

Well, doesn't Cindy look lovely?! So good to see her looking all perked up and refreshed, makeup on, and hair done.

Wonderful that she's all through the grieving process, and moving on.

:rolleyes:

ETA: and laughing!

Great. Further confirmation that she's through the grieving process, and her denials are not the denial of the grieving process, but as I've said for a long time, deliberate, calculated denials of what she knows: her daughter murdered her grandchild.

I know I am going to catch he!! for this by those who sympathize with her but oh well....

I believe since day 1 that Cindy found out the truth and has been looking out for her spawn.

I hope they prosecute her for lying. Oh wait that's right according to Cindy lying is not a crime. Silly me!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back