Why was CS upset about RC's sentence?

IMHO.. Crystal has simply chosen to forget whats too painful to remember..
Hopefully, someday she will break her denial and quit believing those who have with cruel and inhumane intent caused her the most pain....JMHO

ITA. Denial mixed with hope for Haleigh. Crystal does not want to admit to herself that Ron had any part in Haleigh's disappearance because than she has to face that Haleigh is gone forever. Crystal knows Ron well enough to know that if Ron could bring home a living Haleigh to escape jail, he would.

I feel badly for Crystal, and it would be a very emotional day for her imo. I believe she and her son Junior both love Ron and are very sad about the sentence he received. Jmo

How nice...Ronald is loved...what about Haleigh? Why, why, why does she always have to take second place when it comes to Ronald and his needs and his problems and his wants and his LIFE? Was the name "Haleigh" uttered by any of these "I love Ronald" characters in court or out?

Nevermind...that day was all about Ronald...silly me. He used info about Haleigh to snag a deal, but, whatever....

I for one, am taken back by that response by CS about Ron's sentence. She accused him of abusing the kids, and felt he was involved in the beginning of this case, now she wants him to be part of JR's life???? Are you kidding me? He deals drugs, keeps guns in the home, lets Haleigh and Jr live in a home with a 17 yr old that results in Haleigh's demise and she thinks he got a harsh sentence? :banghead: I give up.

I for one, am taken back by that response by CS about Ron's sentence. She accused him of abusing the kids, and felt he was involved in the beginning of this case, now she wants him to be part of JR's life???? Are you kidding me? He deals drugs, keeps guns in the home, lets Haleigh and Jr live in a home with a 17 yr old that results in Haleigh's demise and she thinks he got a harsh sentence? :banghead: I give up.

It's called Stinking Delusional Thinking.....They tell themselves..."It wasn't that bad,"

Does Crystal take Jr. to visit with TN and GGMS? It is possible that they have her head all confused about Ronald.

I agree with you..

You are thinking that with a rational mind....I think that, as well, with a rational mind....Neither of us are under the influence of Ron Cummings who has fathered our children, and lived with us and made a home and family with us ....and whom we have loved...

Crystal has had a life with Ron, children with him, being a family with him and been emotional involved with him...

I believe, even tho she has accused him of many things, she may still feel sorry for him going to prison for years....Her feelings are not ..rational...just emotional...

all in my own opinion...

Does Crystal take Jr. to visit with TN and GGMS? It is possible that they have her head all confused about Ronald.

When TN gave an interview about Misty's latest allegations against Joe, the reporter asked TN how Junior was doing and TN admitted she hasn't seen him. Ron has been incarcerated for 9 months and this interview was about a month or so.

I think Crystal may have many regrets.

I don't believe Crystal ever thought Ron had one thing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. She said Haleigh is Ron's heart. (paraphrasing)

IMO

snipped to address this part of your post.

Yes, she did think Ron was involved in what happened to Haleigh.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-08-09/story/haleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

Sheffield, 24, is more blunt about Cummings.

“I really do feel like he is covering for Misty and she is covering for him,” she said.

Junior is perhaps the luckiest person to come out of this. Ronald is not fit to father a pet, much less a child and now he won't be subjected to the whole Croslin clan. It's a good day for that little boy. I'd like to think Crystal is crying tears of joy for him and tears of sadness for Haleigh. Nothing at all for Ronald Cummings. He is worthless.

I believe that this is a view into the lives of many, many, many "families" all across this nation. Whether ppl want to admit it or acknowledge it is another subject entirely. But IMO this sad situation is the harsh REALITY of how very many dysfunctional families there truly are...

IMo Crystal probably did not grow up in much different of an environment than what she had with Ron, Haleigh, and Jr. therefor this is "normal" to her and to them all, sadly. In my lifetime I have seen many many families with very similar circumstances and in ALL WALKS OF LIFE. It's just that the wealthier seen to have greater concern of having the "facade" of the perfect little family when behind closed doors that couldn't be farther from the truth, and infact are too quite similar to the home lives of Crystal and Ron.

By this being the "normal" way of life they do not see the horrible circumstances and dysfunction that we see. I think that after the initial "craziness" that went on[IMO with Kim Picazio causing a great deal of chaos and eventual further heartache for the Sheffields] that when LE has laid out what little they have shared with Crystal that she truly does NOT believe that Ron was involved in Haleigh's "disappearance".

Yes, we all see that is was his lifestyle and selfishness that led to Haleigh's demise no matter who the actual "perp" is but just as I explained above alot of that lifestyle is just "normal" for Crystal[she, herself has had issues with drugs]..

I do think that Crystal is genuinely sad and disappointed just as she stated that she was. She is not being influenced by the Cummings, nor being swayed by either TN or GGS. She doesn't even take Jr to visit from what I know. This is Crystal's true opinion because so much of Ron's horrible behaviors and lifestyle is "normal" for Crystal and she truly believes he is not responsible for her daughter's "disappearance" she honestly is sad that her children's father got such a harsh sentence and that they will not have a relationship because for the next 15 yrs he'll be incarcerated.. of course jmo but it is how I see it...

Here is the link to TN's interview August 18th, 2010, where she admits she doesn't get to see much of Junior so I doubt Crystal had any contact with TN or AS outside of the Court hearings. The transcript leaves out the discussion on Junior but if you click on the uncut video: “Haleigh's grandmother doesn't believe Misty” you can listen to what she has to say about Junior starting at the 4 mm.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24674646/detail.html

Here is the link to TN's interview August 18th, 2010, where she admits she doesn't get to see much of Junior so I doubt Junior has seen anyone of his paternal relatives since he's been staying with his mother. I think Crystal's contact with Ron's side of the family was at Court hearings. The transcript leaves out the discussion on Junior but if you click on the uncut video, “Haleigh's grandmother doesn't believe Misty” you can listen to what she has to say about Junior starting at the 4 mm.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/24674646/detail.html

RONALD CUMMINGS: You know? If one of the two of them -- you know, the whole time, we figured it`s got to be one of the two of them. If it`s one of the two of them, they got them pinned in a corner now because Crystal can wait six, eight months, and just here she is, pops up over here or wherever, in Texas and moves to Montana, whatever, you know, and -- or the worst, so -- but either way, we`ll know.

The sad truth is that some children are better off without the father they have. IMO, Ronald is not father material.

Crystal may very well wish that circumstances were different, but the truth is that 'It Is What It Is.' I am a staunch Crystal supporter, but I simply do not understand her being that upset about Ronald's sentence. What really still galls me is that I read a post on another thread that when Ronald had gotten through with a TV interview (where he cried), he gave the finger to everyone at Crystal's 'camp' on his way to a mudbogging event. That was early on.

I wish circumstances were different also and Haleigh was still here, but the sad truth is that she isn't. I am glad Ronald got the 15 years. I wish he had gotten twice that.

JMO

The sad truth is that some children are better off without the father they have. IMO, Ronald is not father material.

Crystal may very well wish that circumstances were different, but the truth is that 'It Is What It Is.' I am a staunch Crystal supporter, but I simply do not understand her being that upset about Ronald's sentence. What really still galls me is that I read a post on another thread that when Ronald had gotten through with a TV interview (where he cried), he gave the finger to everyone at Crystal's 'camp' on his way to a mudbogging event. That was early on.

I wish circumstances were different also and Haleigh was still here, but the sad truth is that she isn't. I am glad Ronald got the 15 years. I wish he had gotten twice that.

JMO

KIM PICAZIO: And Levi at one point, he was crying on Nancy Grace, and then he had all the guys leave the HaLeighBug Centre that were going to go pick him up to go mud bogging, and so he got off the Nancy Grace Show with his mother crying about his missing child, and within seconds after that show ended, he is going right by us giving all of us the finger, hooting and hollering going mud bogging. This guy, it was weird, he almost was empowered, it was this cocky, I’ve got a secret, I’ve got control of these people, he was empowered after this, it was really quite sick, and we had very heavy surveillance on him, his friends, it was really very disturbing to everyone.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION!

I was reading stuff I missed this past weekend.

Interestingly, I found that Art Harris' report says Crystal believed the sentence was to short. AH quotes First Coast News on this reporting outside the courthouse after Ron's sentencing. :crazy:

This is a looooong article, and it's a doozie. Partial quote below.

(p.s. ALSO per this article, quoting Lisa Croslin, Hank Sr. is now jailhouse roomies with White Boy Greg in PC jail. Is that Karma? Or just jail admin. with a sense of humor?)

http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/24...ane-velez-mitchell-nancy-grace-fri/#more-4806

Outside, First Coast News reported Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh’s mother, and other family members in the courthouse parking lot, crying. All said they believed the sentence was too short.

So did members of Croslin’s family. “I don’t see how it’s fair at all,” Misty’s sister in law, Chelsea Croslin, told The Bald Truth Friday. “Misty kept changing her story, and it always benefited Ronald. That’s why he’d always say, “I believe Misty.’ I think she’s scared to death to tell what she knows. No one seems interested at all in even hearing what she might have to say. There are a lot of things in her story that don’t add up, but I think she’s changed it because Ronald threatened her. I still think she’s protecting Ronald out of fear.”

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Chelsea, get your story straight!!

Mon. night, on JVM, she said Misty isn't afraid of Ronald....she LOVES Ronald!!

Is this "I'll beat you up if you talk" kind of fear or "You'll get the chair if you talk" kind of fear?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back