• She harmed Gabe

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • As part of her defense - not wanting to incriminate herself

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Other - please post what you think the reason is

Votes: 12 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
She's not talking because she gave Gabriel to someone she trusts according to Gamble's comments regarding the evidence. She doesn't want to incriminate the person that has him because this person is close to her.

I so much agree with you. Who is she that loyal to?

I don't think it's Tammy. I think it's someone she is very close to, a good friend or family member or a good friend of a family member. I could be wrong but that's my gut. Again this is JMO, not accusing anyone in particular.

I don't think she needs a deep or long term relationship to trust someone. And I'm not sure she cares that much about incriminating them. I think she's just not ready to give up the game yet. I think those tears today may have been tears of frustration that she was losing a bit of ground in the game. I'm afraid we may see her gain even more resolve to keep her mouth shut. To some people, winning is everything. It's all they have.

The only reason why I think it's someone she is close to is because they would have to be worth keeping her mouth shut and staying in jail.

I think from reading the comments on that paid blog, that TPS is still deeply involved and still has a serious dog in this hunt. She was really pushing for paternity testing. I think she knows where Gabriel is as well.

The only reason why I think it's someone she is close to is because they would have to be worth keeping her mouth shut and staying in jail.

I don't think Elizabeth forms close relationships, and I don't think she has a strong sense of loyalty to those around her. Really, I think Logan is the only person she's ever allowed herself to become close to. And we can use that relationship to see how loyal she is. It's just not her strong suit.

To Elizabeth, I think 'close' would be a relationship similar to that she had with Tammi. She trusted Tammi enough to hand Gabe over to her, although most of us would have considered Tammi a stranger. I think that's the level of closeness we're looking for. And where a relationship is that shallow, loyalty has never had a chance to grow.

It's scary really, because it widens the playing field tremendously as to who could have Gabe.

I could certainly be wrong, but I just don't think it's there for Elizabeth to worry about betraying someone.

I don't really see any reason to think that Eliz would have any loyalty to anyone or shield them

I do think that TS and her husband did nothing but confuse this case
at this point I don't think they know where Gabe is or what Eliz did to him or with him

To me this "feels" like Casey and Caylee...all the "babysitter", the sightings,
the searches...all for the result that many people (me) felt was going to be the ending, the sad discovery of a little child murdered by their bio-mom

Eliz has the right to take the 5th...I do have to wonder about people who would question our constitutional rights...and we all have the right to depise her. I doubt that she will be waterboarded however much people here would like to see that

I think LE is between a rock and a hard place....she is not giving up any information, they have done the landfill search, where is this baby?? My gut feeling tells me that she has killed him and somehow disposed of his little body

As long as his body is not found she is going to sit tight and not talk, hopefully this will change. I would welcome a generous plea bargain for info leading to finding Gabe alive...sadly I don't think that is going to happen. I would hope they can get together a case to charge her with murder eventually if he is not found, not sure how this would work, no body, but it could be done. At that point she might break down and give up information for a deal

I would like to be more optomistic and bless those of you who are, however, the outcome of MOST of these sorts of cases is NOT good, and every day that goes by makes it worse I do feel. Yes, there are "miracles" like Jaycee but so few and far between

This just "feels" like Casey and Caylee so much. I think the outcome here will be similar and very sad...JMO of course

This just "feels" like Casey and Caylee so much. I think the outcome here will be similar and very sad...JMO of course

I completely DISAGREE with you. This is nothing like that case and EJ is nothing like her. Not the EJ is better, but there is no similarities.

I am not trying to start anything, but there was a thread about the similarities and they were minute!!

People seem to be missing what is happening in America today. IT is called human trafficking!! IT is finally hitting the news. Whether EJ sold G or gave him away, it is the same thing. Just like Jozzylyn Martinez in Michigan. I know in my heart she is not dead. Her mom's boyfriend I believe sold her and most likely the mother knows. THey need to set up reward and guaranteed some loser will come forward.

She is keeping her mouth shut because human trafficking would be another charge against her that I am sure has a lengthy sentence!!

I don't really see any reason to think that Eliz would have any loyalty to anyone or shield them

I do think that TS and her husband did nothing but confuse this case
at this point I don't think they know where Gabe is or what Eliz did to him or with him

To me this "feels" like Casey and Caylee...all the "babysitter", the sightings,
the searches...all for the result that many people (me) felt was going to be the ending, the sad discovery of a little child murdered by their bio-mom

Eliz has the right to take the 5th...I do have to wonder about people who would question our constitutional rights...and we all have the right to depise her. I doubt that she will be waterboarded however much people here would like to see that

I think LE is between a rock and a hard place....she is not giving up any information, they have done the landfill search, where is this baby?? My gut feeling tells me that she has killed him and somehow disposed of his little body

As long as his body is not found she is going to sit tight and not talk, hopefully this will change. I would welcome a generous plea bargain for info leading to finding Gabe alive...sadly I don't think that is going to happen. I would hope they can get together a case to charge her with murder eventually if he is not found, not sure how this would work, no body, but it could be done. At that point she might break down and give up information for a deal

I would like to be more optomistic and bless those of you who are, however, the outcome of MOST of these sorts of cases is NOT good, and every day that goes by makes it worse I do feel. Yes, there are "miracles" like Jaycee but so few and far between

EJ had her chance in court to tell LE, Logan, attorneys etc. where baby Gabriel is and she said nothing.

IMO, there is no couple, no underground adoption, no human trafficking ring etc. because she killed him.

the ONLY person she is protecting is herself. there is a 99.9 % chance that he is dead. I'm sorry to be so realistic and I really want this child to be found alive but we have to start looking at the obvious now as much as we hate to. :(

EJ had her chance in court to tell LE, Logan, attorneys etc. where baby Gabriel is and she said nothing.

IMO, there is no couple, no underground adoption, no human trafficking ring etc. because she killed him.

the ONLY person she is protecting is herself. there is a 99.9 % chance that he is dead. I'm sorry to be so realistic and I really want this child to be found alive but we have to start looking at the obvious now as much as we hate to. :(

I have to respectfully disagree. I don't think there is a 99.9% chance he's dead. 50/50 at most, imo. There's no evidence at all he's dead except her spiteful text to Logan, in which I think she just wanted to hurt him. I don't know if it's just my super hopefulness that wants to think he's alive out there, but I never have felt she killed him. The couple, her not wanting the pizza guy to see in her hotel room while they were there, the expensive ring, her wanting to give Gabe up for adoption before he was born, her trying to give him to TS, lying about how awful Logan was - there is too much pointing to her having given him away.

I don't know if I think she's not talking to protect someone. If anything, it's to continue to hurt Logan. She's mean, heartless and vindictive. She's completely void of any love or attachment to Gabe. Right now, she's in a win-win situation. She has total control, she no longer has Gabe in her life, she's keeping him from Logan and she isn't being charged with anything too horrible. If she gives up his whereabouts, she loses control, she is a "mother" again (in her eyes), Logan will have Gabe, and she'll be charged with human trafficking and I'm sure many more charges. She did not want Gabe and she wants to hurt Logan. I can't imagine anything making her talk except possibly charging her with murder.

I agree with others who would be willing to see her get a generous plea deal if she talks. Heck, if she would lead us to a live and well Gabe, I'd be perfectly happy with her being commited to a mental hospital, as long as she couldn't have any contact with Gabe and Logan.

She is a different kind of crazy, that's for sure.

I think the only thing that will make her start talking is charging her with murder like you said.

Sadly I think the most likely scenario is that she refuses to talk to avoid a murder charge. I can't imagine someone like her deciding to sit in jail just because she is too stubborn to talk.

$$$ I think that this is all about money...the sale of a beautiful baby boy.

This, from her jail interview with the reporter, tells me that she knows what she did was wrong:

R: I should just go to a police station and leave my baby there, and walk away at that point?

E: I did think about that.

R: Well, then why didn't you do it?

E: Because I was afraid I was gonna get arrested for kidnapping.

Now it could be that she simply recognizes intellectually that what she did was wrong, and at the same time, as momtective said, she doesn't feel any remorse.

And again referring back to the document above where she's just trashed an apartment but tells LE she did nothing wrong and shouldn't be in handcuffs, there's certainly a lack of remorse.

I guess I'm trying to distinguish between an intellectual recognition that one has done something morally and/or legally wrong, and the other side to that, which is whether one feels remorse or guilt for having done it.

That intellectual recognition could also be, as sociopaths do, recognize that *others* view the act as wrong, but they themselves do not feel it wrong, and in fact may feel justified in what they do.

So in this case, I can certainly see where she would not feel compelled to give information that may lead to or ensure her punishment, if inside she has the conviction that she did not actually do anything wrong in her own eyes.

If any of that makes sense :)

Great post, momtective.

I agree... I don't believe she feels remorse, but knows the general public would view her actions as wrong. I don't believe she will ever talk, unless they find a body or Gabriel alive and he is reunited with Logan. Until then, she will stay in control and reap the benefits of knowing she is torturing Logan. I still think she is a sociopath... ;) JMO

I don't think I would jump to "sociopath" just yet. (I reserve the right to change that opinion if Gabriel was to be found deceased) I think that this is probably the first time in EJ's life that she feels like she is in "control". I keep coming back to the feeling that sometime during her pregnancy she had a light-bulb moment when she realized that her baby was going to put her in the driver's seat and that she had a hot commodity. That innocent baby has been used as a pawn to control Logan, her family, the Smith's, and now LE. I think she is a cruel and selfish manipulator, but I am not ready to call her a sociopath.

I think all of us are so frustrated with that fact that people know where Gabriel is and will not detail his location so he can be found and reunited with his family.

As a mother, I cannot fathom why a mother can do this to her child.

It is time that our government does something to protect the rights of children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back