Why would Casey refuse to see her pastor?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by wandering, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Crabcake23

Crabcake23 New Member

I'm also in Central Florida and my group also had a hang out spot in the woods. If there is enough clearance near the edges to allow a few teens to congregate, then they will. It's possible that their hang out spot was on the school side of this area. IIRC, it was a triangle shaped area. KC lived on one side, Suburban was the side Caylee was found and the school faced the 3rd side. I would suspect that they hung out by the school side.

2. Crabcake23

Crabcake23 New Member

rofl!

3. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

kc is evil and cannot stand to see a man of the cloth.........kc doesn't want to talk about confession or prayers or forgiveness from GOD....nor does kc want comfort from religion......kc wants out to party and be with men.........so kc just wants her lawyers!
    IMO, the rosary and crosses kc wore were to mock religion!

4. Pattymarie

Pattymarie Active Member

I thought the A's didn't even have a church or a pastor and that Eastside Baptist was just the church that started having the vigils for them instead of in their driveway. I can see that in this course of time, the pastor ministering to the A's in this time of spiritual need...but I'll bet KC didn't even know him.

I do remember JG stating that because he was from a religious family, KC would conform to their religious ways, but after they broke up she stopped being "religious."

Also, remember the one psychologist opining that one way socipathic liars come to the truth is if they "get religion." KC refusing to see the pastor tells me she is not headed down this path, just yet.

5. yolorado

yolorado New Member

Why would KC refuse to see the Ants? Personally, I think Baez wants her away from anyone besides his law firm and, for some reason, KC and The Ants are going along with it.

6. Manny

Manny New Member

I think you hit the nail on the head! He was angry, he wanted to be the one to tell her and the "protocol be dam(((ed" He made that clear and the jail followed their rules , not his.

7. yolorado

yolorado New Member

Maybe she thought she would melt if he pulled out a cross.

8. yolorado

yolorado New Member

I thought the ME said that standard proceedure when the next of kin is in jail is to notify the jail who sends the chaplain to provide notification and that had been done. Of course JB whined about not being able to tell KC himself, like he whines about everything, but seems like she was notified the normal way for people in her situation. The ME also thought that the GP's (although she only said "the grandmother") had also been notified and got confirmation of that from the people on her left, who I believe were the LE contingent.

9. ThoughtElf

ThoughtElf Former Member

C'mon now. We both know he can't save her.

10. attg32257

attg32257 New Member

You can clearly see her priorities here. It's that "It's all about me," attitude, IMO. Her focus is saving her own butt, not making peace with what she did. She doen't want comfort because she knows what happened, and how can you take comfort knowing that it is almost all over now? Her lies are really starting coming to light now.

This is just my opinion, of course.

11. crazyclan99

crazyclan99 New Member

My view on this is pretty simple....
    Coming up with a defense strategy was FAR more important in her demented mind than saying a prayer for her deceased daughter!! JMO

12. Dolce171

Dolce171 New Member

Casey refused to meet with the pastor because she felt it would be a "huge waste of time" !!!!!!

13. JustJax

JustJax New Member

ROFLMAO....Probably thought he was packin' Holy water...:burn:

"the power of Christ compells you!"

14. Valrico Analyzer

Valrico Analyzer Semper Fi, do or die!

If she's avoiding seeing a pastor, imagine her fear when she has to answer to the Lord.

IMO, my personal belief is that our children aren't "ours". They're on "lend" from the Lord...and every parent will answer to him the questions of how and what we did with his children while he trusted us with them.

Good luck on that one, KC!

15. JustJax

JustJax New Member

Yes he whined about not being permitted to tell her, and said he has been the closest person to her thru this.
    But being that he is NOT next of kin, of course they did not tell him, the followed protocall and informed Casey thru the Jail Chaplain, according to thier proceedure, and IIRC notified Cindy via telephone at about 1:30 PM.

16. EclecticArtist

EclecticArtist New Member

Oh WOW! This is an EZ one! There we all go complicating things trying to figure out just WHY KC would not meet with the Preacher-Man!

Simple! She is unable to seduce him!
    :woohoo:

17. BonKai

BonKai New Member

ITA! :mad:

18. Short_Stuff

Short_Stuff New Member

She refused to see her pastor cause she couldnt face him ie guilt, and because she was with JB and its all about "herself" and figuring out how to get out of everything.

19. BonKai

BonKai New Member

Don't forget about her tattoo appointment that she missed because she was "arrested on a f'n whim". :rolleyes:

20. yolorado

yolorado New Member

Was this the pastor who was interviewed on TV? If so, that probably envoked KC's "No soup for squealers rules." No audience for any one who talks about KC to anyone but KC, or who displeases KC in any way. Also possible that Mr. Pastor violated Jose's "Nobody but Jose talks to KC" rule. He seems to administer that fiat with an iron hand.