GUILTY WI - 6 dead, 61 injured after car rams into crowd at holiday parade, Waukesha, 21 Nov 2021 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ched bbm sbm for focus. Thx for link & quote. Just jumping off your post.

A link to the soc media vid referenced, anyone? TiA.

I couldn’t post it on here as it wasn’t shown on news source that I could link but I watched it , he videoed himself explaining his record , said didn’t know she was under 16 , it’s his baby’s mum and he pimped her

While early in the investigation, there is no known connection to domestic terrorism, and it does not appear to be connected to the Kenosha verdict, the sources said.

JMO, but with those screenshots of his social media I'd beg to differ.

Then again for an RSO who hurts children he could have murdered alot of them. I saw the clip over and over of the little girl within inches of him unscathed.

Because his SM has been kaput I can only say he had it out for the elderly of certain cultural and racial demographics.

Condolences and prayers for all of Wisconsin. I'm so sorry.

Anyone know where the knife or domestic incident happened? Was it Frame Park? I’m trying to map his route to the parade on Main. Looks like he may have taken Baxter to Main and turned, rather than go straight onto Pleasant. Then passed a few intersections where he could have exited the main parade route.
Google Maps

I couldn’t post it on here as it wasn’t shown on news source that I could link but I watched it , he videoed himself explaining his record , said didn’t know she was under 16 , it’s his baby’s mum and he pimped her

That's the least of his worries and crimes. Unfortunately not for the poor young woman.

He's lived in Reno, Peoria, and Sacramento, and of course Illinois.

He should have been locked up.

JMO, but with those screenshots of his social media I'd beg to differ.

Then again for an RSO who hurts children he could have murdered alot of them. I saw the clip over and over of the little girl within inches of him unscathed.

Because his SM has been kaput I can only say he had it out for the elderly of certain cultural and racial demographics.

Condolences and prayers for all of Wisconsin. I'm so sorry.
I don't think this was racially motivated at all.

This is the young girl I was referring to earlier that lives near my parents. Her uncle is a combat vet and said the scene was comparable to war:
https://www.tmj4.com/news/waukesha-...TwBtqeMSsvK8y5aXQatpbCyuY3SA7AQ66KSH7YS8xtcdU
WAUKESHA, Wis. — Nearly 50 people were injured on Sunday after an SUV drove through a crowd of people during the Waukesha Christmas parade. One of them, an 11-year-old girl, was part of a dance troupe.

Ryan Kohnke says he did combat service in Iraq. After witnessing the chaos at the Waukesha Christmas parade, he said it was comparable to his time at war.

"This was very similar and it was the first thing it reminded me of, just seeing all those bodies," Kohnke said.

However, this time, Kohnke was in the middle of a holiday parade with his family, including his 11-year-old niece Jessalyn.

"I knew my sister and her family are a part of the Waukesha Dance XTreme Team. They had just passed us a few minutes prior," Kohnke said.

Anyone know where the knife or domestic incident happened? Was it Frame Park? I’m trying to map his route to the parade on Main. Looks like he may have taken Baxter to Main and turned, rather than go straight onto Pleasant. Then passed a few intersections where he could have exited the main parade route.
Google Maps
It was confirmed he entered the route at Hartwell and Main and exited at Wisconsin and Main.

Google Maps
I don't think the police have done an investigation yet to determine if it happened and what happened. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975