WI WI - Alejandra Guzman-Flores, 23, Milwaukee, 5 Oct 2013

Lol omg so true about small town Wisconsinites being the noisiest folks ever!!

Anyways I've been thinking more about the fact that they said the field was harvested in October and this lady was found after that and she had sandals on.

I don't see how a filed could be harvested with out her being noticed and ran over.

So I think she had to of not been there very long. Cause it wasn't till the past few weeks I've started seeing people wearing sandals with it being in the 50s on and off.

Sent from my Z796C using Tapatalk

Was this corn field close to a highway (sorry if this was already disclosed).
She could have been a hitchhiker/truck stop working gal that got picked up by a trucker....and dumped off?

On the map the place looks like it is about right in the middle between two big cities, Madison and Milwaukee.

When we were helping youngest carbuff move to Madison last October, there were posters up around the area about a young woman who was missing. This was before Kelly Dwyer went missing, so it wasn't her. I can't remember her name and can't find any possibles in any of the usual sites or news articles, so she was probably found. But it's seriously bugging me.

Thanks everyone for the clarification of the fields and possibilities! Like I said, I'm strictly city so I've no working knowledge of farmland. But I do feel less bothered by this guy.

I hope either the local PD has a match they're working on or they're going to release a sketch soon..

Also, how has the winter been up that way? Lots of snow? I wonder if she was somewhat well preserved due to the cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the clarification of the fields and possibilities! Like I said, I'm strictly city so I've no working knowledge of farmland. But I do feel less bothered by this guy.

I hope either the local PD has a match they're working on or they're going to release a sketch soon..

Also, how has the winter been up that way? Lots of snow? I wonder if she was somewhat well preserved due to the cold.

Do you ever sleep?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you ever sleep?

LOL!!! I went to bed at 10p EST. My 2.5 y/o wakes up around 5-6a EVERY MORNING. And in all fairness it's 7am here LOL

LOL!!! I went to bed at 10p EST. My 2.5 y/o wakes up around 5-6a EVERY MORNING. And in all fairness it's 7am here LOL

Ah. See. I don't have kids. I don't sleep well due to pain. :)

Same here! I have seen crows circling many a dead animals here in Kentucky, and yes we usually check it out.

Same here! I have seen crows circling many a dead animals here in Kentucky, and yes we usually check it out.

May I ask why? Just to better understand

May I ask why? Just to better understand

Crows feed on road kill. If you see them circling, it's usually something dead and of pretty good size. I am an animal lover, and if it's a deer, elk or bear shot out of season? Well, I have our game warden on speed dial lol.

Im sorry honey :/

If you need someone to keep you company I'll send you my toddler LOL (jk jk ppl)

Crows feed on road kill. If you see them circling, it's usually something dead and of pretty good size. I am an animal lover, and if it's a deer, elk or bear shot out of season? Well, I have our game warden on speed dial lol.

I like that reason :) I won't lie.. Everytime I see birds circling the woods I'm like "omg I bet there's a dead body out there!!"

I like that reason :) I won't lie.. Everytime I see birds circling the woods I'm like "omg I bet there's a dead body out there!!"

Yep and o/t but they have picked up a pulse that they think is the pinger on the missing airplane!

I am thankful for nosey people who find missing persons. Of course one's who are just innocently so. There are too many missing people!

Was this corn field close to a highway (sorry if this was already disclosed).
She could have been a hitchhiker/truck stop working gal that got picked up by a trucker....and dumped off?

I was thinking a truck stop worker as well. The sandals could of been cause she was from the south. Or dumped recently.

When we were helping youngest carbuff move to Madison last October, there were posters up around the area about a young woman who was missing. This was before Kelly Dwyer went missing, so it wasn't her. I can't remember her name and can't find any possibles in any of the usual sites or news articles, so she was probably found. But it's seriously bugging me.

I remember seeing a young girl missing as well. Not sure if its the same girl you seen but the one I seen was of a blonde 15 year girl and I'm pretty sure she was found.

I feel for ya! My 9 month old has me up at all hours and every morning by 5-6.

I remember seeing a young girl missing as well. Not sure if its the same girl you seen but the one I seen was of a blonde 15 year girl and I'm pretty sure she was found.

Yeah, she hadn't come home from cheerleading practice or church or something like that. Pretty little thing. I'm glad she was found :)

Crows are gross. In eastern ky it's like SOP to check in on your neighbors and their crops and stuff. Now I live in Ohio. I don't even know any ones name in my apartment building.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd