GUILTY WI - Alexander Woodworth, 24, stabbed 16 times by Ezra McCandless, Eau Claire, Mar 2018

Fair enough. I'm just glad it's not 20 years. She won't be able to reproduce unless a prison guard gets her pregnant (which I will not be surprised at one little bit). I still think she'll have a killer mentality at age 70, but hopefully she will be able to control herself after knowing what 50 years in prison feels like.

I actually do think Ezra will do some good in prison....maybe lead an art class or something.

So she will be over 70 by the time she is eligible for parole. That is a long time, but life without would have been best.

Most of us will probably never know if she gets parole. I'm glad Alex's parents won't have to see her get out.

Even though it is 50 years, aren't most prisoners denied parole the first time?

I missed it and am not able to rewind (I get CourtTV via antenna).

What did he say? (Has she been writing to him, from behind bars?)

ETA: Her hair is super greasy. Or, is it gel?

yes she has, and he is definitely buying her koolaid.

He mentioned learning of something surprising. What could that have been? Did her mother say she (Ezra) was abused, sexually?

He mentioned learning of something surprising. What could that have been? Did her mother say she (Ezra) was abused, sexually?

From the sound of his statement he is in complete denial of what Ezra is capable of.

IMO he’s not able to separate his emotions from the day Ezra showed up at his house from the evidence and testimony given at trial.

I went back and watched the beginning of Jason's testimony to see Ezra's reaction to him again.

10/23/19 WI v. McCandless: Defendant's Ex-Boyfriend Testifies About Sex, Abortion and Assault - Court TV

My observations:

1. She looks like she's about to have an orgasm just at the sight of him.
2. Her glasses were on the top of her head when he first came in, was sworn in and for a minute after he sat down. Yet she still couldn't take her (blind?) eyes off him. Is she blind without her glasses or not?

I completely agree.

She is nuts and dangerous. She sucked those guys in and despite her stupidity they loved her back. She knew it on some level and used them.

It's kind of scary how much she reminds me of a crazy girlfriend I once had...Same mannerisms, same look, same lies about everything and nothing, same type of promiscuity (3 guys in one day wouldn't be a surprise) but she sucked you in with her endless need for love and she was awesome in bed. She was nutty as a fruitcake and it was traumatic but I see EM and I'm reminded of something I loved. (scary.....to think a merderer can bring back fond memories of a complete loon who almost destroyed me)

In retrospect, I realize that she had a Borderline Personality. EM certainly does as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back