GUILTY WI - Apple River multiple stabbing; one teen dead, 4 other people hurt; 52 year old man arrested, July 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Same. Makes me think he knew he snapped and it wasn't self defense.
the comment to the officer...."I heard there was a stabbing and I fit the description?" or something like that. His demeanor during the Hart interview was cocky and this was 4 hours after the stabbings. He lied repeatedly to her and when on stand remembers nothing. "They tried to take my pants off" and the comments about boys having the knives etc. Nic were the goggles really worth it? He sounded like a 5 year old boy. As he motioned for his group to come over (no one seemed to care or want to come) he looked like his goal was to keep the confrontation going and escalate with more people involved. Throws away the knife...remembers that but they asks the office the questions about "hearing about" the trouble?

Last edited:
(but she shouldn't have touched his shoulder)

The fact that this is in parentheses speaks volumes.

She put her hands on HIM. This is the physical confrontation that started it all, to cause the issue between the Carlson/Miu party.
4 members of the Carlson group were stabbed. Only Isaac of the teens. Why is that? Cuz the Carlson young adults put themselves in the situation knowing Nothing. We can only guess how Isaac entered in but no court proceedings have alleged NM killed Isaac first.

I'm sorry..... but keep your hands to yourself! PERIOD. Full stop.

Last edited:
OR....being in a state of shock, he went into auto-protect-mode. He's an engineer, so his mind was probably internally trying to sort through what just happened and realizing quite quickly that (not realizing there was a video) this would be a case of an angry mob of people's words against his. Just like his reaction to being surrounded physically, I would imagine he would feel the same about being surrounded after the fact and being arrested and railroaded. He went into self-preservation mode. I get it. I really wish he didn't lie on the stand about it saying he didn't remember. He should have just been up front. He wasn't under legal obligation to say or do anything at that point so why lie? He should have just explained that he lied because he was scared. That is understandable. Not scared because it is evidence of a guilty mind, but rather evidence of someone being fearful of spending the rest of their life in prison for what just happened even if they know they were not guilty of anything. I hope I am making sense.
Getting on the stand was worse thing for him. He honestly evoked no sympathy from me. The entire trial he showed no remorse but I was tending to NG self defense. But his lies and evasion on the stand changed my mind. Are we supposed to feel sorry about his nightmares? His attorney's closing was stronger than state's that is for sure...until attorney started minimizing the injuries...boy that was stupid and cruel.

Before AJ and before NM was pushed down into the water.
I just don't understand how IS was stabbed before NM was pushed into the water? You see frame after frame of the video with him with the knife in his right hand, left hand on the tip, with Rhyley in his face with her phone up and Maddie right next to her. You see each girl put their hands on him and he pushes Maddie away and she screams and Dante comes up immediately and lays him out in the water. You do not see Isaac anywhere in these frames?

To protect assets, Yes. That's what I think, Chauvin did the same thing.

Yes, I foresee a civil suit as well, it's a good way to keep the story in the news and in the usa, a civil suit is one more way to put NM thru the wringer.
Wife declared she still loves him...divorce not mentioned but it was for assest protection. The civil suits will go after what ever he has...no matter what happens with the verdict this guy's life as he knew it is over....I assume even some of his "group""will go the other way when they see him. I could see on the stand that guy has serious anger issues. Had the state had a better attorney they could have brought this out easily with the right questions....I don't buy how "peaceful" he is.

Before AJ and before NM was pushed down

The fact that this is in parentheses speaks volumes.

She put her hands on HIM. This is the physical confrontation that started it all, to cause the issue between the Carlson/Miu party.
4 members of the Carlson group were stabbed. Only Isaac of the teens. Why is that? Cuz the Carlson young adults put themselves in the situation knowing Nothing. We can only guess how Isaac entered in but no court proceedings have alleged NM killed Isaac first.

I'm sorry..... but keep your hands to yourself! PERIOD. Full stop.

Before AJ and before NM was pushed down into the water.
I'm sorry can you explain this to me. when did he have time to stab IS. Had he already been stabbed when we saw him stumbling to the tubes.

I'm sorry can you explain this to me. when did he have time to stab IS. Had he already been stabbed when we saw him stumbling to the tubes.
I think that is the assumption. No wonder they keep asking to see the video. That must be so stressful in the jury room because I don't think all will agree easily on anything.

I've posted the video going frame by frame several times. You don't actually see IS being stabbed. I obviously see it different than others in here and that's ok. I don't want to hijack the thread when it's all posted already.

I've posted the video going frame by frame several times. You don't actually see IS being stabbed. I obviously see it different than others in here and that's ok. I don't want to hijack the thread when it's all posted already.
If we are confused then the jury is also confused. . we've seen the video more than them!

If only the mob had allowed NM to look for the camera/ phone in peace, and not heckled and taunted him.

You don’t get to attack and slander someone just because they look and sound different than you. All my opinion.

thank you! so are you saying in your opinion that he was stabbed before any physical altercation had occurred between the parties

I just don't understand how IS was stabbed before NM was pushed into the water? You see frame after frame of the video with him with the knife in his right hand, left hand on the tip, with Rhyley in his face with her phone up and Maddie right next to her. You see each girl put their hands on him and he pushes Maddie away and she screams and Dante comes up immediately and lays him out in the water. You do not see Isaac anywhere in these frames?
Well, we can't see Miu's "push".
We do know the "push" made contact with Maddie's face.
We do see and hear everyone's shocked reaction to Miu's action.
And the independent witness (Shanna Lowell) said she directly saw Miu punch Maddie.
You can see Shanna's reaction to the punch when she covers her mouth with her hands, in the background wearing a white bikini.
It was forceful contact.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back