Identified! WI - Ashford, I-41, Wht/HispFem 15-21, 764UFWI, in creek, Nov'08 - Amy Marie Yeary

From the video...
  • Amy was 18 years old when she died.
  • ID'd through 3 means: DNA comparison with her mother, DNA comparison with her sister, dentals.
  • Late summer 2008 she made a phone call to her mother saying she was in Beloit, Wisconsin, and wanted a ride home. Mom was in northern Illinois, couldn't give her a ride home due to extenuating circumstances. Amy was never heard from again.
  • No official MP report filed, family looked for her on their own.
  • More tests being performed to try to find new forensic evidence.
  • Amy was a victim of sex trafficking and was transient.
  • In the weeks before she died, Amy is known to have spent time in the Milwaukee, Chicago, and Beloit areas.
  • Plea for anyone with information to come forward.

Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 1.42.34 PM.png

Rest in peace, Amy Yeary.

I know she wasn't Hispanic or Native American like how she was thought to be, but I still think the reconstructions did a pretty good job of capturing her face shape, jawline, cheekbones, and brows.

Rest in Peace dear Amy. I hope your family finds comfort <3

I'm really happy to read she's been identified. I always wondered why she hadn't been identified as a more recent Jane Doe. I'm from the same generation (and from the midwest) as her although three years older and her case has stuck with me since I first read about it in about 2009. I even wore that same pair of jeans back in 2007-2008. I hope the person or persons who did this to her are caught up with soon. There's a very strong chance the person or persons responsible are still living as this is a fairly recent case as regards Doe cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spartan12!!
Back