Found Safe WI - Cierra Warren, 6, Milwaukee, 3 Jun 2019

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jun 3, 2019.

1. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

Good observation! The person had to at least know that she rode the bus, where the bus stop would be and the approximate time, so perhaps this person has picked her up from the bus stop before, in the parents absence?

cpeacock1 likes this.

2. Steelslady

Steelslady Justice for Kelsey

You know it irks me when they say she may have been familiar with the person.

My youngest daughter was such a happy go lucky, trusting, sweet girl. If somebody smiled toward her and promised her an ice cream, she'd get in the car, no problem. She loved everyone- everyone was her friend, young and old. We had our hands full with her in that respect- she was just so sweet and loving and believed everyone to be good, even strangers.

Just because this girl got in the car with someone, doesn't mean that she knew them!

3. MissMalowe

Another good point to consider.
    I wish we had more details about that bus stop interaction. Did the person call her over? If so, by name? Did Cierra head straight towards that person on her own or even run to that person?
    Did she spot the person while still on the bus and say something aloud about it or to a child seated next to her, like "My ________ is here!" (Aunt, grandmother, friend's mom, etc)

Beagle, AzPistonsGirl and Steelslady like this.
  4. Steelslady

I just pray that it is just one of those silly custody issues and she is being well loved, fed, and taken care of.

My gut isn't leaning that way, unfortunately. We've seen too much on here alone what happens to most of these children not found within a few hours of going missing. :(

TatianaBarbie and AzPistonsGirl like this.
  5. MissMalowe

I've seen an article quoting dad (about what the bus driver observed)

Any word from mom?

Does Cierra live with mom and dad or just dad or dad and stepmom/gf? Is there a custody dispute with mom?

AzPistonsGirl and Steelslady like this.
  6. DAMages

DAMages Active Member

To me, it looks like her top teeth are missing and she's got some silver caps on her bottom teeth. My kid's dentist pushes these because they're cheaper for teeth that have cavities but are falling out at some point anyway.

Kalamos23 and TatianaBarbie like this.
  7. CluelessWonder

CluelessWonder Well-Known Member

Found safe. I apologize that I'm not linking a source. It was posted on the police department's Facebook page about 30 minutes ago. She was dropped off at the police station.

Jim_M, Steelslady, HayLouise and 4 others like this.
  8. NervousNellie

NervousNellie Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Milwaukee Police Department

Jim_M, HayLouise, Anirtak and 3 others like this.
  9. MissMalowe

Well, I'm glad she's safe and was dropped off at basically the best possible location, the police department.

Jim_M, Steelslady and HayLouise like this.
  10. Steelslady

Well that is interesting. Do they have a video of who dropped her off? Did someone just pull into the police department parking lot and tell Ciarra to go inside? Something is weird about this. I am glad she is safe and hopefully no harm came to her.

PayrollNerd, HayLouise and Jim_M like this.