Found Deceased WI - Daniel Murphy, 46, Lisbon, 9 June 2019 *endangered*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by JerseyGirl, Jun 11, 2019.

1. JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl Staff Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

Daniel Murphy is believed to be missing endangered person from the Town of Lisbon. Murphy is a white man who is 5'8", 170 pounds, with blue eyes and grey hair. Murphy was last seen by his family at his home at about 10:15 pm. Sunday night. Deputies believe Murphy left his home during the night, and wouldn't have had access to a car or phone.

Deputies looking for missing endangered Town of Lisbon man

[​IMG]

PommyMommy, AzPistonsGirl and Razz like this.

2. doyoulovemepfg

doyoulovemepfg #JusticeForKenzie

I am local to this case - I live in the town next to Lisbon. There are not many main roads in and out except Hillside Rd. and State Rd. 164, which leads southbound into Waukesha/State Rd. 59 which leads onto I-94 and northbound into Jackson/Hartford where you can get onto I-43.

If I were the police I would be searching Menomonee Park between Lisbon and Lannon, there's a lake there. I'd also look into all security footage at Halquist Quarry which is nearby and people have broken into it before.

3. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

This says he didn't have access to a car. I had to read it 3 times before that sank in. So he must have walked away, right?

PommyMommy and AzPistonsGirl like this.
  4. doyoulovemepfg

Or someone could've picked him up. There are really very few ways out of Lisbon and even fewer when you're walking at night. There's no information here about whether he lives close to the park or quarry, so we really have no idea what part of Lisbon he disappeared from and that makes it harder to pinpoint potential routes for him. I DO know that home/farm lots in the area vary in size and some are quite large (think acres), so if we knew the neighborhood we would be more likely to figure out a potential spot he could have gone.

PommyMommy, AzPistonsGirl and Razz like this.
  5. Razz

Razz Well-Known Member

The "endangered" always makes my heart sink a bit. Why is he considered endangered? I can only guess but I'd prefer not to.

Barlow, PommyMommy and AzPistonsGirl like this.
  6. doyoulovemepfg

In Wisconsin, many times they will add endangered onto the MP report if the person has a medical condition or the circumstances of the disappearance are unlike their normal habits.

Barlow, Simoea, Razz and 1 other person like this.
  7. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Search is on for a 46-year-old man from the Town of Lisbon
    • They believe he left his home on foot and would not have access to a vehicle or telephone.
    • It is unknown what he was wearing at the time of his disappearance.
    • Officials do not believe there is a danger to the public or that his disappearance is the result of foul play.

Razz likes this.
  8. Darling136

Darling136 Staff member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

9. Lato

Lato Well-Known Member

Prayers for family and friends.....RIP