GUILTY WI - Darrell Brooks Rams Car Into Holiday Parade Crowd - 6 dead/61 Injured - Waukesha # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, who would have thought of that, I wonder......

I watched db's face when the court was disrupted suddenly. He had a feigned look of surprise....IMO. Go back and look if you can.
I was right there with you! That fake incredulous look he did was a dead giveaway. He loves control and wants to spit in everyone's face. He couldn't just sit there without being able to affect everyone in some negative way and this was his way!

<modsnip - discussing courtroom spectators> Just think about it..young child just speaks in the courtroom..goes back to seat and then courtroom emptied out due to potential bomb threat. I mean seriously how much more can these victims take? I think I would have taken the zoom option but seems like most did not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Phoned in bomb threats seem so lame to me. The Risk/Reward Factor. Whoever did it risks a terrorist threat charge (Fed?) And maybe more charges. It's not like it's going to get DB out of his sentence, or a chance to escape. Ridiculous.

note: I'm just passing time til court starts up again.

I can foresee DB being all dramatic about this threat and making it all about him.
You've got a point there. I didn't think about it from that angle. Now he can conjure up all kinds of interruptions and comments to the Judge just to delay the inevitable.

You've got a point there. I didn't think about it from that angle. Now he can conjure up all kinds of interruptions and comments to the Judge just to delay the inevitable.
i think he was ready to object to proceeding but she gave him zero opening to comment. Not like the trial where she had to run all moves by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88