GUILTY WI - Dr. Beth Potter and husband murdered at UW Arboretum, Madison, March 2020 *Arrests*

Don't you just love the way every murdering is dressed up in a suit and tie for their trial, to convince us of their respectability? And this nasty piece of work is wearing glasses for good measure! Hope he enjoys the next 70 years or whatever in prison.

Also, this is not relevant to the crime, but it is beginning to bug me that the victims here are invariably referred to as "Dr Beth Potter and husband" - said husband also had a doctorate, so why not "Dr Robin Carre and wife"?

It irritates me that the daughter has been allowed to distance herself from this heinous crime, probably inherited a nice sum from the victims, and her life goes on as if they just were rabid dogs put down.
Same here. I wonder if the 2 sons can keep her from getting any money. Apparently she got some kind of immunity for her testimony. I believe she will always be suspected of knowing about the plan. JMO

Judge Ellen Berz said that Sanford had been “acting out” in a violent matter Monday behind the scenes toward deputies. The judge advised the defense that if Sanford starts acting out, they should move away. If he needs to be restrained, the judge said it won’t count as a mistrial against him.

Khari has made fools of all those who fawned over him, and convinced him that he was some superior creature, destined for politics, he himself spearheading a future superior society. In fact, he was an immature, not very intelligent, cruel and sadistic kid…who needed a very different approach.

One has only to think of how he enjoyed terrorizing these people who were paying his bills so he coukd sleep with their underage daughter in a very nice AirBNB. Forcing them at gunpoint into the freezing night, just in their bedvlothes, and as his accomplice testified, hectoring them and refusing to let them even defend themselves. Then killing them in cold blood.

Vile. Inhumane.

Such is the star example of one so lauded and coddled by local politicians…so much so…he believed himself victimized and entitled.
Asking him to follow house rules during a pandemic by a Dr, at risk herself, and treating the sick herself…was ‘treating him like a slave.’
(trial testimony)

Beth Potter didnt just die a heinous death…lying there in the arboretum, next to her dead husband…this killer and their daughter made the last months of her life miserable and painful too.

This one really gets to me.

Last edited:
Judge Ellen Berz said that Sanford had been “acting out” in a violent matter Monday behind the scenes toward deputies. The judge advised the defense that if Sanford starts acting out, they should move away. If he needs to be restrained, the judge said it won’t count as a mistrial against him.

Khari has made fools of all those who fawned over him, and convinced him that he was some superior creature, destined for politics, he himself spearheading a future superior society. In fact, he was an immature, not very intelligent, cruel and sadistic kid…who needed a very different approach.

One has only to think of how he enjoyed terrorizing these people who were paying his bills so he coukd sleep with their underage daughter in a very nice AirBNB. Forcing them at gunpoint into the freezing night, just in their bedvlothes, and as his accomplice testified, hectoring them and refusing to let them even defend themselves. Then killing them in cold blood.

Vile. Inhumane.

Such is the star example of one so lauded and coddled by local politicians…so much so…he believed himself victimized and entitled.
Asking him to follow house rules during a pandemic by a Dr, at risk herself, and treating the sick herself…was ‘treating him like a slave.’
(trial testimony)

Beth Potter didnt just die a heinous death…lying there in the arboretum, next to her dead husband…this killer and their daughter made the last months of her life miserable and painful too.

Thank you for saying exactly what I've been thinking ever since this horrible story broke.

There is great danger in inflating egos in this completely undeserved manner. This little psychopath also doesn't deserve any mercy. Let's hope the coddling is over and he receives 2 full life sentences.

Closing arguments are expected to begin at 3 p.m. at the Dane County Courthouse, Judge Ellen Berz said following the court's lunch break. She also warned Sanford's attorneys that their client had been making threatening statements to deputies and that if he had to be physically restrained in the courtroom, that would not be grounds for a mistrial.

Closing arguments are expected to begin at 3 p.m. at the Dane County Courthouse, Judge Ellen Berz said following the court's lunch break. She also warned Sanford's attorneys that their client had been making threatening statements to deputies and that if he had to be physically restrained in the courtroom, that would not be grounds for a mistrial.
I bet his attorneys found him a joy to work with. I foresee many disciplinary actions against him in prison. JMO

The person I would like to see get all the help he needs to have a fulfilling, productive life is Larrue. I

I think he had no idea what would transpire that night. Unlike the daughter, he had no grievances nor night-after-night of vicious pillow talk to inform him. There was no ‘plan‘ overheard plotted by him to rob these people.

I think he was a young man looking to be accepted, looking for friends. Sanford called him that night and he came. He has tried to do the right thing ever since.

Lets remember too…Khari Sanford was held up by important adults in that community as a leader, a winner, an teenage INFLUENCER! He was given prestigious appointments, used as a community marketing tool, pictured in the newspaper grinning with the mayor! Why wouldnt Larrue aspire to please him, be in his circle?

Did he even know he had a gun, until he sees him force two freezing frightened people into the van?

Larrue is owed a new start and MORE, IMO, by those LEADERS in that community, who fed Sanford’s meglomania and justified his rage…without the common sense to see how truly dangerous that was. i hope there will be many resources available from COMPETENT local entities to help Larrue in the future make a good life for himself.

The person I would like to see get all the help he needs to have a fulfilling, productive life is Larrue. I

I think he had no idea what would transpire that night. Unlike the daughter, he had no grievances nor night-after-night of vicious pillow talk to inform him. There was no ‘plan‘ overheard plotted by him to rob these people.

I think he was a young man looking to be accepted, looking for friends. Sanford called him that night and he came. He has tried to do the right thing ever since.

Lets remember too…Khari Sanford was held up by important adults in that community as a leader, a winner, an teenage INFLUENCER! He was given prestigious appointments, used as a community marketing tool, pictured in the newspaper grinning with the mayor! Why wouldnt Larrue aspire to please him, be in his circle?

Did he even know he had a gun, until he sees him force two freezing frightened people into the van?

Larrue is owed a new start and MORE, IMO, by those LEADERS in that community, who fed Sanford’s meglomania and justified his rage…without the common sense to see how truly dangerous that was. i hope there will be many resources available from COMPETENT local entities to help Larrue in the future make a good life for himself.
Very well said!

Vile. Inhumane.

(trial testimony)

I’ve felt sickened since this crime occurred. I think, personally, that this arrogant, cruel monster has a huge sense of entitlement who used his friend Larrue and his girlfriend to feed his giant ego.

Defendant should have been shackled and handcuffed after threats were made to deputies. Why wasn’t he? He is obviously a dangerous man.

May all supporters of Khari Sanford, including daughter, feel ashamed.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back