AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Been following along, staying close as this terrible thing is happening about 95 miles up the road.

What can a three-year-old child understand of a concept as bizarre as being "sent for discipline"? Very little, I think. Which leads me to wonder, could it be possible that this little boy simply tried to go back home to his mom, somehow got out the door, carrying his plaid blanket, and started walking, only to be abducted by an opportunist?

Because I am so perplexed that the days of searching have produced next to nothing, apart from that shoe.

This does not excuse his mother whatsoever, but maybe there's a reason neither her nor Vang are saying where Elijah is. Maybe they don't know.

JMO

Highly unlikely that some random "opportunistic abductor" just happened to be driving down the street at that moment. Occams Razor applied here suggests this child was was killed by the person abusing him, imo.

During this time, the child was required to pray or say, "I'm sorry mommy." Prosecutors say Vang reported the child was in "time out" for the majority of his time with him as a form of "boot camp."

During this time, the child was required to pray or say, "I'm sorry mommy." Prosecutors say Vang reported the child was in "time out" for the majority of his time with him as a form of "boot camp."

Per your linked article:

- Vang tells Baur he is angry that the child overfilled his diaper

- Vang said he did not change his diaper as he was too tired.

Apparently Vang can't put 2 and 2 together to equal 4. If you don't change a baby's diaper they are going to "overfill" it!! All MOO! I just can't believe these 2. smh

Highly unlikely that some random "opportunistic abductor" just happened to be driving down the street at that moment. Occams Razor applied here suggests this child was was killed by the person abusing him, imo.

Occam and far too many precedent cases agree.

We'll find, I suspect, that this wee fella's "discipline boot camp" was failing to correct the "bad behaviour," and that additional measures well beyond timeouts and prayer were administered.

Freezing water leading to hypothermia, hot water leading to burns, beatings and starvation --any and all might have led to EV's death, which I'm going to assume is what happened here, though we'd all love to learn that he found his way to a safe place and was being well looked after for once.

Anyone who believes or pretends to believe that a very young boy can be disciplined into "being a man" through torture is absolutely capable of going too far.

Apologies for the liberal use of "..." They're the visual analogue of a silent sitting-on-hands primal roar.

Per your linked article:

- Vang tells Baur he is angry that the child overfilled his diaper

- Vang said he did not change his diaper as he was too tired.

Apparently Vang can't put 2 and 2 together to equal 4. If you don't change a baby's diaper they are going to "overfill" it!! All MOO! I just can't believe these 2. smh

Can we send these two somewhere for discipline? Please?

Hot off the press.

Release Date: February 26, 2024, 5:00 PM

Elijah has not been located. We continue to follow up on all tips and leads 24 hours a day.
With the help of Sheriff Deputies from all over the state, a large search remains at the landfill. Searches of both the East and West Twin Rivers are being conducted with the help of Wings of Hope and NorthStar, as well as Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Department Dive Team and the Brown County Sheriff’s Department Dive team. You will also continue to see large scale canvassing of areas in Manitowoc County, both urban and rural.

People continue to ask what they can do to help in locating Elijah. Everyone, not just Two Rivers residents, should check their properties and check anywhere a child could be. If you locate Elijah call 911. If you locate something you believe relates to this case, or you have a tip or information you think could be helpful, call our tip line at 844-267-6648.

We have also received requests to donate towards the search efforts in locating Elijah, as well as requests to donate towards increasing a reward for information leading to the location of Elijah, or arrest of person(s) involved in or responsible for his disappearance. You may make such donations in person, during normal business hours, at our police department or the City Hall customer service windows. We are still working on an online option, and I will provide that when it becomes available.

Beware: We have become aware of third-party scams seeking money or personal information from those helping to find Elijah. Donations should only go through Two Rivers City Hall or Police Department, or reliable sources dedicated to the efforts of Elijah’s family. We are also aware of fraudulent individuals seeking money or information while organizing search parties and others simply looking to take advantage of this tragedy. Elijah’s family asks that you reach out directly to Linda Vue or Orson Vue, or through Facebook, to participate in family coordinated search efforts, or for any other assistance.

Two Rivers Police Department continues to be your sole source for accurate and up to date information regarding this case, and locating Elijah is our priority!

Ben Meinnert
Chief of Police

It's horrific enough when a child goes missing or when a child is killed and thrown away like trash. But, torturing a child is a whole other level of deranged.
This 3 yr old was in in a living hell. A nightmare.

I can't believe there's still no trace of him after such a massive search effort. Makes me think that whatever happened to him, it happened and they got rid of him much earlier than he was reported missing. They could have ditched him anywhere in the state or beyond with all the time they had since he was last seen.

Vang said he had assisted with Elijah's care and discipline on and off for about a month. During this time, Elijah was dropped off to stay with Vang at Vang's residence in the 3900 block of Mishicot Road in Two Rivers Feb. 12 and was supposed to return to his mother on Feb. 23.

The morning Elijah disappeared, Vang told police he saw the boy sleeping on a sofa in the living room when he woke up at 7:30 a.m. to help his own son get on the bus for school. He then woke Elijah up and gave him cereal to eat, but didn't change his diaper, and then had him stand next to Vang's bed and pray.

Vang said he shut the door and fell asleep at around 8 a.m. When he woke up nearly three hours later, the boy was gone. He called 911 at 10:59 a.m. to report the boy missing.

According to the complaint, Vang told police he would force Elijah to stand for two to three hours without sitting as a punishment and he would threaten Elijah with cold water.

I can't get the "overfilled" diaper and the fact Jesse was "too tired" out of my head so went back to reread a few articles. Here's what the below snippets are making me wonder...

Elijah "overfilled" his diaper on the 17th per phone msgs. Vang did not change his diaper on the 20th as he was "too tired" per the complaint (I'm sensing a theme here).

IMO Vang sucked at caring for a toddler as he admitted at least twice that he did not change Elijah's diaper. I'm guessing it wasn't just 2 times. Then he gets angry at the child for "overfilling" a diaper when simply changing his diaper would alleviate that issue.

What I'm finding a tad unbelievable are a few things. That the complaint said about the morning of Feb 20th Jesse got up sometime before 8am in order to prepare, serve, and eat breakfast with the child, and THEN go back to bed because "he was too tired". I'm calling BS on that. Also, that he told a child, with a dirty (stinky) diaper to stand at the foot of his bed while he (Jesse) took "a nap". I'm calling BS on that too. What I also find strange is that the complaint even calls out that Vang admitted to not changing his diaper that morning. If you're going to claim a child disappeared why even bother to say "I didn't change his diaper". That's just odd and doesn't even make any sense.

What I'm thinking is Jesse got angry with Elijah for having a stinky diaper, that Jesse couldn't be bothered dealing with, and harmed the child in a fit of rage and then disposed of him. There was NO nap at 8am after feeding a child. Plus, who so nicely gets up around 7 or 7:30am to care for a child's breakfast, but NOT change their diaper, and then go back asleep? No one IMO, which needless to say... all of the above was JMO.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detectives analyzed the phones of Vang and Baur and found messages from Feb. 17 where Vang tells Baur he is angry that the child overfilled his diaper, and that Vang gave the boy a cold shower.

The complaint says on the morning of Feb. 20 Vang described eating breakfast with Vue and then going back to sleep. He said the child was told to stand and pray near the foot of his bed - Vang said he did not change his diaper as he was too tired.

According to the criminal complaint against Baur, Vang is the caregiver who called the police at 11 a.m. last Tuesday, Feb. 20, to report Elijah was missing. He said he went to take a nap at 8 a.m. and brought Elijah into the bedroom with him, and when he woke up he couldn’t find the boy and called 911

Source: Complaint: Child at center of Amber Alert sent to mother's boyfriend's house as punishment for 'bad behavior'

and...

I can't get the "overfilled" diaper and the fact Jesse was "too tired" out of my head so went back to reread a few articles. Here's what the below snippets are making me wonder...

Elijah "overfilled" his diaper on the 17th per phone msgs. Vang did not change his diaper on the 20th as he was "too tired" per the complaint (I'm sensing a theme here).

IMO Vang sucked at caring for a toddler as he admitted at least twice that he did not change Elijah's diaper. I'm guessing it wasn't just 2 times. Then he gets angry at the child for "overfilling" a diaper when simply changing his diaper would alleviate that issue.

What I'm finding a tad unbelievable are a few things. That the complaint said about the morning of Feb 20th Jesse got up sometime before 8am in order to prepare, serve, and eat breakfast with the child, and THEN go back to bed because "he was too tired". I'm calling BS on that. Also, that he told a child, with a dirty (stinky) diaper to stand at the foot of his bed while he (Jesse) took "a nap". I'm calling BS on that too. What I also find strange is that the complaint even calls out that Vang admitted to not changing his diaper that morning. If you're going to claim a child disappeared why even bother to say "I didn't change his diaper". That's just odd and doesn't even make any sense.

What I'm thinking is Jesse got angry with Elijah for having a stinky diaper, that Jesse couldn't be bothered dealing with, and harmed the child in a fit of rage and then disposed of him. There was NO nap at 8am after feeding a child. Plus, who so nicely gets up around 7 or 7:30am to care for a child's breakfast, but NOT change their diaper, and then go back asleep? No one IMO, which needless to say... all of the above was JMO.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Detectives analyzed the phones of Vang and Baur and found messages from Feb. 17 where Vang tells Baur he is angry that the child overfilled his diaper, and that Vang gave the boy a cold shower.

The complaint says on the morning of Feb. 20 Vang described eating breakfast with Vue and then going back to sleep. He said the child was told to stand and pray near the foot of his bed - Vang said he did not change his diaper as he was too tired.

According to the criminal complaint against Baur, Vang is the caregiver who called the police at 11 a.m. last Tuesday, Feb. 20, to report Elijah was missing. He said he went to take a nap at 8 a.m. and brought Elijah into the bedroom with him, and when he woke up he couldn’t find the boy and called 911

Source: Complaint: Child at center of Amber Alert sent to mother's boyfriend's house as punishment for 'bad behavior'

and...

I won’t be surprised if we find out he was withholding proper nutrition too

Despicable bags of human trash. Vang sounds like a psychopath. And the countdown begins to when Baur claims she was afraid of Vang.

‘Cuz lying liars tend to… lie.

I suspect much of the information in the criminal complaint came from hours of patient interrogation by LE. Most suspects have two goals: to look innocent and to look good.

Imagine how much worse the truth must be if these dimwits admitted to the horrors outlined in the complaint!
MOO

This.is.just.the.absolute.most.disgusting.situation. I am appalled and can barely follow along. How on earth does the mind become so sick. Again ... you need a license to drive a car, get married, run a business. You have to go to court to get divorced and you even have to qualify to adopt a pet ... but anyone can have kids ... something is very wrong. Poor little fella, my heart breaks for what he has endured. Wherever he is, I trust he is now safe from the monsters. MOO

Despicable bags of human trash. Vang sounds like a psychopath. And the countdown begins to when Baur claims she was afraid of Vang.

‘Cuz lying liars tend to… lie.

I suspect much of the information in the criminal complaint came from hours of patient interrogation by LE. Most suspects have two goals: to look innocent and to look good.

Imagine how much worse the truth must be if these dimwits admitted to the horrors outlined in the complaint!
MOO
If I missed these details, I apologize. Why did Katrina live in “The Dells”? Was she employed? Why didn’t she have any of her own relatives take care of Elijah? When the Amber Alert was announced, where was she and what was she doing? Did she ever join the search efforts? Same questions for Jesse.

@Gemmie, I could not agree with you more (except on the "tad" in "tad unbelievable").

I think this lowlife is so intellectually challenged that he doesn't even realize how ludicrous his claims sound. SUUUUUUURE you got out of bed to "help" your child get ready for school, made him breakfast, got him out the door and then went back to bed. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the other child had learned from experience that he had better get himself up and out the door for school or risk Vang's wrath.

I also think this poor tyke (Elijah) was probably gone before daybreak on the 20th. I think Vang's illogical description of the events of the 20th, with all their odd and unnecessary details, is a poorly-thought-through cover story to obscure the fact that the toddler had lost his life on the 17th when he "overfilled" the diaper.

I also wonder if he even entertained the idea that his son might mention to someone at school that there was another child living in his apartment, and maybe fabricated this story about how Elijah just went *poof* into thin air to pre-empt inquiries from teachers or other school staff.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nellieisme777
Back