Found Deceased WI - Hailey Anderson, 43, "frantic" call, near South Range, 17 Sep 2021

If she was using, that's likely why. It sounds like she couldn't get away from the stuff unfortunately. Meth is a hard drug to stay away from as it changes your brain chemistry.My sister has never been able to stay away from it, and at 41 I do not believe she ever will now, much as I would like to think so.
That or maybe she was so upset her driving was erratic.

Well crap. I was hoping for a better outcome. I wonder what happened? Besides the obvious.
If she was using, that's likely why. It sounds like she couldn't get away from the stuff unfortunately. Meth is a hard drug to stay away from as it changes your brain chemistry. My sister has never been able to stay away from it, and at 41 I do not believe she ever will now, much as I would like to think so.
That or maybe she was so upset her driving was erratic.

I was wondering if she was under the influence of something. If she was high and had an altercation, it was probably the cause for erratic driving. Addiction is sad business. I've had a couple friends get hooked and end up in prison multiple times. Never done it nor wanted to. I've seen it ruin too many lives. I will say...some people DO overcome addiction. My cousin beat it and then went and got her masters in psychology and became a counselor for addicts. She is someone I admire on so many levels.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back