WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone requested this a few pages back-can anyone do an age progression on the boy forward a few years?

Many of you are better at this than I am-anyone think the initial downward angle of the camera made his eyes seem wider set than they really are?

So I was looking on Taylor Druyor's myspace and one of his friends had a video in his basement (I guess its his basement) of the same looking joist jack/pole looking thing.. Im sure its just a coincidence as it doesnt really look like the same space, but it gives people a better idea of maybe what the basement might look like in general.

I do think Taylor bares a striking resemblance to this young man, and even his myspace pic he put the caption of something like "this is my alien head" obviously speaking of his rare and distinguishing features, just as this boy has.. Which I am not saying he has FAS or anything to be clear, in fact the video may be distorting his features.. I do think he has an unforgettable face though and I do believe he looks a lot like Taylor.

Anyway, hope this doesnt blow the margins. If so, I will delete the photo...

basement.jpg

Does anyone think the bottom right corner of TD's friends basement looks like the covering on the couch in the blurred images?

Does anyone think the bottom right corner of TD's friends basement looks like the covering on the couch in the blurred images?

No the couch in the unIDed picture is striped and I don't seen any striped upholstery in the other pic.

No the couch in the unIDed picture is striped and I don't seen any striped upholstery in the other pic.

The material at the bottom right looks like it may be covering a couch. It is just the edge showing. If the material were pulled upright instead of sagging it would be a vertical stripe.

I feel like we've all literally been traumatized by this now.

To add to that, we seen alot of crazy acts of violence, abductions, etc. But nothing this disturbing unfold under all of our eyes.. I signed on today, taking a day off from looking at this case, to see you guys all jazzed up over these late breaking details.. when i went back to see what happend, I was disgusted beyond belief.. traumatized as you put it, is the perfect word.. god bless you websleuthers..

I'm really sick. I wish I could unsee what I saw, even blurred. Those poor kids.
I am off to be normal for a while. Those poor kids

I agree. This is very disturbing. I kind of feel different about the way I view this young man. I just know in order to get the young girl out of the situation, we must identify the boy. Ugh. This is just so terrible. :mad:

I don't think they are visible but I will check.

Rechecked the images that "Mr. Anderson" uploaded blurred onto imageshack, and electrical outlets are not visible in any of the stills there.

Very little background can be seen in these stills. I made one post where I listed basically everything I could make out, so far haven't been able to zero in on anything that might be a regional thing.

Omg sleuth, I just thought of something that your keen eyesight sparked... That machine that we all thought was a lathe - could it actually be a "generator" & instead of the room being an actual basement, could it be a "safe room"?

I'm of the opinion that some people posting on other sights referencing this kid as a perp might be doing so bc they have an agenda to protect their circle. I find it way too coincidental that that some commenters started posting almost right away against the kid, instead of noting what is plain to see - his face, eyes, bags around his eyes - he's numb, devoid of emotion, I imagine he's loathing every minute & probably is a basket case as soon as the azzhat adult is away from him. That puffiness around his eyes totally looks like it's from prior crying. I do believe he's being forced to do this and I'm sickened beyond belief. I'd be curious to see if ICE/HSI subpoena's these websites that host, as well as the news stations comments sections, to investigate the larger circle (if there is one & I believe there is). I'm thinking one or more of some commenters on those news boards are trying to protect themselves by blaming this boy, who truly appears to be a victim himself IMO. I didn't even hesitate to think this bc the only way somebody could comment that quickly about this video is if they've seen it before and knew how to look for child *advertiser censored* in the first place.

Websleuthers, I am a very proud member of The Polaris Project. I'd beg please for anyone to please read up on how this stuff is accomplished before judging this boy. Perpetrators steal these kids' innocence, break them down, abuse them in everyway possible, threaten to murder their families. Innocent children are forced into these situations and acts of violence in order to save themselves or others from being murdered. Sometimes they may even be forced to watch a slow & mutilating murder - in person - which is done to scare the hell out of them, which in turn will make them perform out of fear of what will happen if they don't perform. A young child sometimes doesn't have control over certain areas of their bodies. Maybe this boy was forced to do this out of fear that the child or children would die if he didn't. My eyes are open and my mind wants to convict the effer behind the camera. Then I want to go after the person & persons that keep this disgusting stuff on the net. I hate it.

No they don't. Thats part of why I wanted to post these, the pics they chose to show the public aren't really the best to ID him at all.

Which is exactly why I think they released the pictures that they did. They released pictures that could generate leads bc they may believe he's a victim as well, so they didn't post the most clear ones.

Ask yourself why anybody would immediately post on the net that they're Secret Service and point a person in the direction of searching for child *advertiser censored*. It ain't gonna happen. People will search bc it's a natural instinct when one knows there's victims being searched for, but no Secret Service, Interpol, HSI, etc will post enough info to point somebody in the direction of locating a video they've most obviously cropped stills from for a reason. Only a guilty person would do that (referring to the poster that started it all).

Ok so now no machine but it's a cabinet? I'm looking again at the pictures. Thank you for posting them.

I'm surfing Taylor's name with Webcrawler and this came up. I hope it is ok to post this here, it is a site that requires a password, which I obviously don't have. [I ++++ed out part of the addie so no link is here.] Just thought it was strange if it was a forum like WS that it would be password protected.

/b/ - Random
4chan.chan4chan++++/b/res/408023568
10 hours ago – Anonymous (ID: HvUbgZqX) 06/24/12(Sun)00:01:08 No.408023818. >>408023568. Taylor Druyor or Chandler Hunziker is what I've read.

It has been over a year since I've posted. I've been following Kyron Horman's case. I read this article on MSNBC a couple of days ago and agree w/everyone here who believes this boy is a victim as well. Just to throw it out there, IMO, the foster child system is extremely flawed. Too many sick monsters have and are allowed to become foster parents. I think ICE should look into all the foster children out there to see if there is any matches with these kids.

I am surprised at the information that has come to light over night! I couldn't find the photo's ( Thank god) I think they have been removed.If I'm wrong don't tell me..

I may need a day to process all this info :(

I'm surfing Taylor's name with Webcrawler and this came up. I hope it is ok to post this here, it is a site that requires a password, which I obviously don't have. [I ++++ed out part of the addie so no link is here.] Just thought it was strange if it was a forum like WS that it would be password protected.

/b/ - Random
4chan.chan4chan++++/b/res/408023568
10 hours ago – Anonymous (ID: HvUbgZqX) 06/24/12(Sun)00:01:08 No.408023818. >>408023568. Taylor Druyor or Chandler Hunziker is what I've read.

I googled part of of that and saw this under the google result "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood." from the 4chan site. 4Chan is not a site like WS - it is a disgusting site full of filth and child *advertiser censored*. I am theorizing that this particular section consists of "erotic" rape stories involving minors and that is why there is a password. How that connects with Taylor or Chandler I am not too sure?

Wow. Just...wow.

I'm really glad I headed in relatively early last night and didn't see the link to the pictures. I'm not going to look at them. Not after reading what you guys have seen and the impact that I know it must have made on you. I don't think I could handle it.

So. I guess this story has taken an odd turn. I had a sick feeling that 91 was telling the truth about the video, although probably not about the circumstances in which he knew about it. Now I suppose we have confirmation. How horrible. I'll reiterate my original thoughts - a child manipulated by an adult to do horrible things is still a victim, even when their actions are sickening and clearly wrong. Someone orchestrated this video, filmed it, and posted it online. Knowing that there are people in the world who do this to children is the kind of thing that makes me lose a little bit of my faith in humanity.

I agree with some above posters - I'm not sure we're necessarily looking for someone missing or kidnapped. It's a possibility, but these could be children living in a seemingly "normal" home who are victimized by a relative or close family friend.

There have been cases in which abducted children have not been completely hidden from society. Although school is out, were these photos disseminated to administrators and teachers. You never know. There are so many abused kids out there right under our noses. May God help LE find and rescue these poor kids.

Wow. Just...wow.

I'm really glad I headed in relatively early last night and didn't see the link to the pictures. I'm not going to look at them. Not after reading what you guys have seen and the impact that I know it must have made on you. I don't think I could handle it.

So. I guess this story has taken an odd turn. I had a sick feeling that 91 was telling the truth about the video, although probably not about the circumstances in which he knew about it. Now I suppose we have confirmation. How horrible. I'll reiterate my original thoughts - a child manipulated by an adult to do horrible things is still a victim, even when their actions are sickening and clearly wrong. Someone orchestrated this video, filmed it, and posted it online. Knowing that there are people in the world who do this to children is the kind of thing that makes me lose a little bit of my faith in humanity.

I agree with some above posters - I'm not sure we're necessarily looking for someone missing or kidnapped. It's a possibility, but these could be children living in a seemingly "normal" home who are victimized by a relative or close family friend.

I agree. There is a possibility of this. It's best to assume that these kids could be hidden OR that they are "living" among us in plain sight. I cannot figure out what the boy's age is, but if he is 16 (by now), state DMVs should look into their db's to see if there are any photos possibly looking this him. That would of course, mean that the DMV has face recognition technology. Just putting another idea out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member