WI - ICE seeks help to ID youth in photos #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO (And I hope I can still talk about the stills even though we can't share them, and I wouldn't want to) - the two do not look related. You can't even see her face because its blurred out but it is very clear she has tan skin and dark hair (Think of Isabel Celis's skin and hair and you get the picture). Therefore, to me, I do not believe they are siblings.

<modsnip>.

If you've seen the stills you would understand that if you can't ID him, you probably won't be able to ID her.

They know each other, and most likely are siblings.

It is bad enough that his picture has been put on the news. His life is over.
There is literally no reason to make this worse by broadcasting her face.
How many of us went and looked at those pictures which we would never have seen if not for the police putting his picture in the news? How many more people do you want to see this girl being abused? Again, nothing is gained by the police putting her picture in the public domain as an abused child. THAT IS WHY THEY NEVER DO IT.

<modsnip>

It isn't in HER best interest, and that should be what matters most.

<modsnip>.

How can they possibly not have gotten tips yet IDing him? And yet they haven't asked the news sites to pull the comments which led us to see things we never wanted to see.
Her face would be public domain for eternity as a victim, to EVERYONE , not just the perverts of 4chan, etc.

I have to agree...I stumbled on this thread yesterday and have been following this story since.I did see the photos from imageshack and having daughters of my own,have to admit my stomach hurt afterwards. I wont pretend to have an opinion on what position this boy is in causing him to do this.He looks the age of my daughters friends 14-16 in the video pics.... knowing many teen boys that age and even reading some of the stuff they post on fb etc (yes,Im that mom who snoops),I can say that I couldnt imagine ANY of them doing what we saw in those pics.The look on his face is haunting throughout all of them. Someone on here mentioned a missing boy named Taylor and I googled his name to see a pic,he truly does resemble him a great deal,even more so with the pics that arent distorted......when I saw his pics and read his story,my heart sank as if it all just "fit" together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆