Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redacted Criminal complaint against CP-B was released today, and new facts were revealed.

C.P.-B. told the detective that she rode her bike and he rode his hoverboard down the trail, and he asked if she wanted to explore the woods. He said it was his intention from when they left the house to rape and kill Peters.

her body was found by someone who knew her, with investigators noting she had injuries consistent with blunt force trauma to her head, and that she was missing some clothes.

He told the detective that after killing and assaulting her, he got scared, went home, showered and put his clothes in the laundry.

The next day when he heard people were searching for her, he went back to the woods, moved her body a few feet and covered her with leaves.

Last edited:
I have to wonder if going home after an evening outside was normally followed with a shower, and throwing clothes in the laundry, or if that was behavior that perhaps should have raised a red flag. My guess is the latter. JMO

Last edited:
I have to wonder if going home after an evening outside was normally followed with a shower, and throwing clothes in the laundry, or if that was behavior that perhaps should have raised a red flag.
For a 14 yo? I highly doubt he'd shower after returning home normally. I also doubt that his clothes ended up in the laundry normally. More than likely his mom picked them up off the floor of his bedroom so the fact he did it himself should have raised a red flag. Obviously all MOO.

A couple of things from the Complaint that stand out to me as being different that what we've been told thus far.

1. "did have sexual intercourse with a child <...> which resulted in great bodily harm"

I thought he strangled, and beat her with sticks and stones, THEN had intercourse with her. From the way it's worded above it makes it sound like the sex was the cause for great bodily hard.

2. He stopped attempting to have sex with Victim and fled the area.

I thought he actually HAD sex with her, not simply attempted it and then ran off. Also, the complaint says that there was "biological evidence of a sexual assault". That's sperm, not saliva from biting her butt, so something is off here. Either he did have sex with her or he didn't. Kinda weird about biting her butt. I'm guessing that was some kind of foreplay for him? I doubt he did it between sex and running off.

This is extremely sad: "the victims body was found <...> by a person who knew the victim."

Just UGH at all of this. I hope he gets imprisonment for life as it stated in the complaint! He might end up knowing just what it feels like to <censored by me>.

And IMHO he was REALLY stupid to go back to move her. He risked being found in that area which would have raised red flags.

Poor, poor child. She didn't deserve any of that. No victim does.

A couple of things from the Complaint that stand out to me as being different that what we've been told thus far.

1. "did have sexual intercourse with a child <...> which resulted in great bodily harm"

I thought he strangled, and beat her with sticks and stones, THEN had intercourse with her. From the way it's worded above it makes it sound like the sex was the cause for great bodily hard.

2. He stopped attempting to have sex with Victim and fled the area.

I thought he actually HAD sex with her, not simply attempted it and then ran off. Also, the complaint says that there was "biological evidence of a sexual assault". That's sperm, not saliva from biting her butt, so something is off here. Either he did have sex with her or he didn't. Kinda weird about biting her butt. I'm guessing that was some kind of foreplay for him? I doubt he did it between sex and running off.

This is extremely sad: "the victims body was found <...> by a person who knew the victim."

Just UGH at all of this. I hope he gets imprisonment for life as it stated in the complaint! He might end up knowing just what it feels like to <censored by me>.

And IMHO he was REALLY stupid to go back to move her. He risked being found in that area which would have raised red flags.

Poor, poor child. She didn't deserve any of that. No victim does.

It's considered full on intercourse because if you read what the coroner report it states she had anal tearing which means penetration happened which is considered sex. He was too freaked out and couldn't finish what he wanted to do. It's beyond sick... and she was def deceased and SA afterwards becuase it says he strangled her then did the SA.

It's considered full on intercourse because if you read what the coroner report it states she had anal tearing which means penetration happened which is considered sex. He was too freaked out and couldn't finish what he wanted to do. It's beyond sick... and she was def deceased and SA afterwards becuase it says he strangled her then did the SA.
What happened to this poor child was unspeakable, no matter how you define the acts, but unless I am mistaken, it is only considered sexual intercourse if the person is penetrated with a penis. Anal tearing could have occurred with a foreign object or with fingers. That is still a felony sexual assault, but not considered intercourse. JMO

I find it truly distressing that the court is releasing information that leads to us discussing what CP-B injuriously penetrated Lily's anus with and what fluids constitute the biological evidence left when he bit her buttock - but not releasing CP-B's identity so we can instead discuss the circumstances that lead to this horrible crime and what should be done to protect people like Lily and discourage people like CP-B

This is sickening to read. No one should have something like this happen to them but she was so young.

I agree with you. I HATE they used the word "sex" in when describing what he did to her. They could have said something different. She is 10 not an adult and it wasn't adults consenting which is what I think of when I hear that word. They could have used the word penetrate or something.

I agree with you. I HATE they used the word "sex" in when describing what he did to her. They could have said something different. She is 10 not an adult and it wasn't adults consenting which is what I think of when I hear that word. They could have used the word penetrate or something.

I think they have to use those terms because they're describing it for the purposes bringing criminal charges against him. They have to spell out the sections of Wisconsin law that CP-B violated and the terms used for the acts need to match the wording in the laws. IANAL, JMO

Court record
Date Event Court official Court reporter Amount
05-05-2022 Video conferencing

05-05-2022 Review hearing Lane, Benjamin J. Dillon, Connie
Additional text:
3:00 PM Prosecuting attorney Wade Newell & Sheila Yohnk in court for the State of Wisconsin. Defendant C.T.P.-B. appeared by video, in custody. Attorney Michael R. Cohen appeared by video for C.T.P.-B.
Court reminds gallery of the Order on file re: decorum.
DA Newell states case and notes appearances.
Attorney Cohen does not wish to address bond or withdraw the waiver of time limits for preliminary hearing at this time.
Court allows defendant & counsel to appear by video for all future hearings.
Court addresses ex parte requests for the release of Criminal Complaint & Search Warrants that are currently filed under seal.
State does not object to the Complaint being released.
Attorney Cohen objects to release and further indicates that he has not had an opportunity to review search warrants.
Court orders the Criminal Complaint be released to the public subject to redactions, the Court further indicates that the redacted copy will not be available until later tomorrow or Monday.
Court orders the Search Warrants remain filed under seal at this time.
Bond continued.
Status conference scheduled for June 24, 2022 at 09:30 am.

05-05-2022 Transcript
Additional text:
Bond Hearing / Initial Appearance 4/27/2022

05-02-2022 Authorization
Additional text:
for Attorney to Act on Defendant's Behalf

Court activities
Date Time Location Description Type Court official
06-24-2022 09:30 am Chippewa County Courthouse, Branch 3 Status conference Court Lane, Benjamin J.

link: Wisconsin Circuit Court Access

I wish that kept this private. IMO, no one except the parties that need to know. Can Lily not have some dignity in her death, she deserves more.
ITA I don’t read the complaints in these types of children abuse cases, it’s just too disturbing. The public does not have a right to know the gory details IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44