Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the link to the Chippewa Falls Police Department FB? (Or whatever page LE is using to release info.)

I know it was posted quite a few pages ago but I am hoping someone can link it again.

Thanks.

NINTCHDBPICT000728836552-2.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000728836558-2.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000728836551-2.jpg

:(:(

Warning 'predator on loose' after Lily Peters, 10, found dead in woods

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

It's quite possible that Lily left her aunt's house to cycle home, and the youth followed her. It's also possible that Lily and the youth left the house together and cycled along the trail when something went wrong between the two of them. I think Lily used her bike to cycle to the location where her bike was found.

"The Machniks live on Grove Street, where Lily spent that Sunday, and they recall seeing her that day, as they often did when she was at her relatives.

"Between about 1 and 3 [p.m.], one of her cousins was on a hoverboard, he had his hands behind his back and she was on rollerblades holding on. And they were scooting down the street just laughing," said Jeremy."
Chippewa Falls neighbors remain on edge after Lily Peters death

Last edited by a moderator:
The question remains why? Why would a young boy kill someone known to them? What motivated him to snuff a little girls life out of her? Anyone have any guesses? Do we know cod yet? I feel so bad for both families. I can’t imagine. I can only pray for healing and questions answered for the her family’s sake.

The question remains why? Why would a young boy kill someone known to them? What motivated him to snuff a little girls life right out of her? Anyone have any guesses? Do we know cod yet? I feel so bad for both families. I can’t imagine. I can only pray for healing and questions answered for her family’s sake.

Well statistically.... rejection? Entitlement? Possessive?

The question remains why? Why would a young boy kill someone known to them? What motivated him to snuff a little girls life right out of her? Anyone have any guesses? Do we know cod yet? I feel so bad for both families. I can’t imagine. I can only pray for healing and questions answered for her family’s sake.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't sexually motivated. That Florida kid (Aiden Fucci) just wanted to kill, so I wouldn't be shocked if that happened here either.

The crime scene would tell that story right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member