Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, people like this are usually afraid of women and girls who can tell that they're "creepy" and more or less ostracize them in a completely natural instinctive self-preservative social process.

If I were to speculate my guess would be that Lilly was one of the few girls who was nice to him and played with him because she thought she didn't need to be afraid <modsnip> and he developed a sexual fixation on her because of it then he fearfully revealed that to her and got an "Ew, no don't be gross, Stupid" response and that is what led to the crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
On the contrary, people like this are usually afraid of women and girls who can tell that they're "creepy" and more or less ostracize them in a completely natural instinctive self-preservative social process.

If I were to speculate my guess would be that Lilly was one of the few girls who was nice to him and played with him because she thought she didn't need to be afraid <modsnip> and he developed a sexual fixation on her because of it then he fearfully revealed that to her and got an "Ew, no don't be gross, Stupid" response and that is what led to the crime.

i see this 100%

If I were to speculate my guess would be that Lilly was one of the few girls who was nice to him and played with him because she thought she didn't need to be afraid <modsnip>and he developed a sexual fixation on her because of it then he fearfully revealed that to her and got an "Ew, no don't be gross, Stupid" response and that is what led to the crime.

<modsnip> I think you're probably spot on about the nature of the relationship between them, prior to the horrific events that led to her death.

jmo

MY OPINION, I don't think foster care is the best solution, the system is just completely wrong, but reunification should not be a priority without follow up, Now, I don't see much yet in this case where the system was involved so not pertaining here, but Lily does look like a happy child.... So she may have been in a safe home, and trust was given to the wrong people. It also seems to me that often people don't see the bad in their loved ones until it is too late so they may have overlooked things and I am sure that would be a regret they live with forever.

View attachment 341750

Saw this darling picture of Lily all night long while I tossed and turned. I just can't get out of mind the horror she had to have endured that someone she'd been playing with turned so quickly on her and had PLANNED it!
Every time I see this beautiful picture, I wonder who braided her hair like this. (She lived with her father) I don't recall braiding my own hair like that at her age.

Lily Peters, Missing Wis. Girl, Found Dead; Police Investigating As Homicide

Neighbors
say the path through the woods where she was found is used all the time by kids on bikes and people exercising or taking a walk. Before the tragic discovery, police had only located her bicycle near the walking trail.

[..]

Jeremy Machnik’s kids went to school with Peters, and he says they would play outside on the street near the trail.

“I see her and her cousins all the time, either biking, rollerblading on a hoverboard, going up and down the street. They sled in the back hill of our yard, and she’s always happy, always happy, even if it’s 15 degrees and snowing out, I see them bundled up with their sleds coming down the street when it’s snowing out. They were always outside, always playing, always happy,” Machnik said. “It’s very traumatic, and it’s very sad. It’s very sad that it happened here. This is a great neighborhood.

In cases like this, I tend to look at the demographics of the area and I think this community is very much what you see in a small town (13K), majority life long residents, a lot of poverty, addiction, little education, and a lack of opportunity for those left behind either caring for elderly parents or simply can't afford to move away. Or parents that moved back to raise their own children where they were raised -- believing it was safe and where kids could be kids.

Chippewa Falls was built around lumber and railroad until it wasn't. The homes of all those involved are 100+ yrs old -generations owned. The adult siblings (Peters) lived only 4 blocks apart and I don't doubt these siblings shared a mutual love for each other's children (niece/nephew). If you can't trust family, who can you trust?

A family's worst nightmare...

Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin - Wikipedia

Chippewa Falls, WI Reviews

Every time I see this beautiful picture, I wonder who braided her hair like this. (She lived with her father) I don't recall braiding my own hair like that at her age.
Probably her Aunt that's known her for her entire life and probably treated her like her own. By all accounts, Lily loved being at her home and playing with her cousins.

The MSM (Daily Mail) just posted an article identifying the suspect by name as well as information about his father––since the MSM is covering it, are we allowed to post the article in here?

No. If an MSM source decides to breach a court order or WS rules, it is not allowed. The DM may not care and may have the financial resources to get into a contempt of court legal kerfuffle, but WS and its owner do not have those same resources and have no desire to do so.

In future, if you have a question, please use the Report feature to enquire rather than posting it on the public thread.

ADMIN NOTE:

Some TOs have been issued for members who have chosen to ignore the Admin Note posted earlier in this thread about sleuthing family.

Also, a massive thread cleanup was required. If you think we've missed some, please Report them.

We don't like to do this, and usually don't have to, but until further notice, the Daily Mail is no longer an approved source in this discussion.

If you have questions, do not ask them on this public thread. Use the Report feature to enquire.

Also note: WS rules have been established for many, many years and they do not change unless for some reason a case specific exception is made by Tricia or Admin. If/when that ever happens, we will post to that effect on the thread. Please do not message us insinuating that WS is no longer victim friendly.

Thank you.

We have also removed references to any possible relationship between the victim and the alleged youth offender. Such discussion can only lead to sleuthing and discussion that is not permitted under TOS.

Thread has reopened.

Lily Peters, 10, suffered strangulation and blunt force trauma in Wisconsin homicide, coroner says

CNN)Lily Peters, a 10-year-old girl who prosecutors say was killed by an eighth grader in Wisconsin, suffered strangulation and blunt force trauma, according to the Chippewa County coroner.

The autopsy findings are preliminary, with the cause of death determined to be homicide, county coroner Ron Patten told CNN on Thursday. No other details were released.

The 14-year-old suspect is facing three charges: first-degree intentional homicide, first-degree sexual assault and first-degree sexual assault of a child under age 13, resulting in great bodily harm, District Attorney Wade Newell said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member