Found Deceased WI - Iliana Lily Peters, 10, left aunt's, didn't arr hm, bike fnd, Chippewa Falls, 24 Apr 22, *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
VFSSNGGFMRG4LKF7XHMW7IMJPY.jpg

Chippewa Falls Police Department

Chippewa Falls police searching for missing child

CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wis. (WEAU) - The Chippewa Falls Police Department is searching for a missing child.

10-year-old Iliana M. Peters, who goes by the name Lily, a fourth grader at Parkview Elementary School, was reported missing Sunday at 9 p.m. by her father.

Peters’ father said she did not return home after visiting her aunt’s house on the 400 block of North Grove Street. She was last seen by family members Sunday evening. Peters was supposed to be heading home to the 50 block of East Birch Street, but she wasn’t found in the area. Her bike was found after dark near her aunt’s home near the walking trail between the end of North Grove Street and the Leinenkugel’s Brewery parking lot.

Peters was last seen wearing a purple quarter-zip long-sleeve shirt with black stretch pants and gray shoes.

K9 teams from the Chippewa County Sheriff’s Department and Lake Hallie Police Department were called in to search the area last night. The Chippewa County Sheriff’s Department also used a drone to search the woods near the area Peters went missing. Meanwhile, Chippewa Falls Police investigators continued to follow-up with family and friends who might have information.

Currently, the incident does not meet the criteria for an Amber Alert, according to the Chippewa Falls Police Department, who said they contacted the Wisconsin Department of Justice Division of Criminal Investigation.

Anyone with information about Peters’ whereabouts is asked to contact the Chippewa County Dispatch Center at 715-726-7701 and select Option 1.

This one is concerning! Is it still
Light out when she was going home? Where does the walking path that her bike was found near lead?

This article says that the distance from the aunt's house to Lily's house is about 4 blocks. The bike was found in the woods near the aunt's house close to a walking trail.

Bike found belonging to girl, 10, reported missing in western Wisconsin

I wish they would say what time Lily left her aunt's house
This is what I want to know, too, @Unalienable Rights if Dad reported her missing at 9 pm, and say Lily left her aunt’s house at 6 pm, that’s a wide window of opportunity. But if she left the aunt’s at 8:30 pm that’s a tight timeline. Does Lily have a phone? Does she travel this route or use the walking trail often? Google says sunset is around 8pm, but it’s probably still light for a bit, but by 9pm it’s probably dark. Was Lily upset about anything? Would she have gone off to a friend’s? But then why would she leave her bike? Can a bike be ridden on this trail? So many questions. Praying for a happy outcome.

Any hints, initials? I’m not seeing anything. TIA

SK

And a bunch of comments from people who don't understand that there are specific criteria for issuing an Amber Alert.

I thought her voice sounded like she was trying not to cry, even before I heard the sniffling. I can’t imagine having to report on the situation, she probably sees more than she can report.

I thought her voice sounded like she was trying not to cry, even before I heard the sniffling. I can’t imagine having to report on the situation, she probably sees more than she can report.
I got that impression as well.

Does anyone have Broadcastify to do a rewind on the scanner in the basement here?

We are not allowed to discuss anything said on the scanner here on this thread, but, it sounds like we need to hear the scanner information for the last hour or two.

I am sadly marking this case because of Lily going missing on her bike, near a trail.

I am always exploring possibilities of linkage for Lyric & Lizzy in Iowa, along with Abby & Libby in Delphi.

WG

Emergency vehicles are all across from Leinie's Brewery and Lodge - a pub of some sort. Age Verification

Police have surveillance footage from a neighbor's house at 4am, he had witnessed bikes going back and forth.

The reporter is completely holding back tears in describing the scene, describing LE picking up small objects etc. This doesn't sound good.

I have a 10 year old baby girl. These threads really hurt. Please be found safe, little one.

Does anyone have Broadcastify to do a rewind on the scanner in the basement here?

We are not allowed to discuss anything said on the scanner here on this thread, but, it sounds like we need to hear the scanner information for the last hour or two.

I am sadly marking this case because of Lily going missing on her bike, near a trail.

I am always exploring possibilities of linkage for Lyric & Lizzy in Iowa, along with Abby & Libby in Delphi.

WG
my first thought on reading this case was surprisingly not the Delphi murders. It was April Milsap of Armada, MI.

Praying that Lily is found and safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member