Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just listening to the live link that somebody posted above, and the anchor stated that a woman was walking her dog and she ran up to her saying help me and that a man had murdered her parents. And then they played a video from anchor who talked to her grandfather and said the aunt was on the way to the hospital.

Live link source KSTP-TV

Think how much BRAVERY & COURAGE Jayme had. After all this time, she STILL had fight left in her and she took the risk. This girl is a fighter. I hope her Mom & Dad are her guardian angels for the rest of her life. YAYYYYY!!!!!

I've never been positive of a child victim being alive, but in my heart and gut I believed it. Every day I came here looking, hoping and now she's alive. It is one of the reasons I can stay involved in these cases. Once in awhile we are given a miracle and this seems to be one.

Her sweet little Grandpa made me cry all over again listening to him talk to the reporter on the phone. He lost his daughter but he's got her mini me. So so happy for the Closs family!

I just yelled “holy crap” in the middle of JoAnn’s!!!!!
I got in trouble with the better half for shouting & jumping from my chair. I didnt realise how invested in it I am. I do have a question. When was the dog walker contacted by JC? Please tell me it was before the new conference was announced? Somebody? Anybody?

Wow! Incredibly brave girl to seize an opportunity and just go for it.

What the heck happened?!

I keep thinking, this poor girl has a long road to recovery ahead of her.

So happy she’s alive.

If she did escape, then I think it will be easier for her in some ways because she can see herself as strong and brave, in spite of the horrid, impossible nightmare. It shows she had her wits about her and I am so freakin happy for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288