Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
They said they have in custody a male in his 20s from the Duluth-Superior area. I looked at the jail rosters for Douglas County (Wisconsin) and St Louis County (Minnesota) and don't see a person that appears to match. They said she ran screaming for help to a lady who was walking her dog!

I haven't found anyone fitting the description either. He might not be through booking yet. Or could he be held somewhere else by the feds since the FBI were involved in this case?

Keep in mind that LE may have had the suspect in custody for awhile. Maybe he made a deal or cracked under pressure......maybe that's how Jayme could escape.......if no one has been around.

Nevermind. I see suspect was arrested AFTER Jayme was found.

Last edited:
This case is odd....I hope she didn’t have anything to do with her parents murder
I can't escape that thought, I too really hope she didn't have any involvement in any crime. It is just awesome to hear she is alive. I'm praying to hear a story tomorrow of bravery, courage and a miraculous escape from her captors. This is awesome news

I am absolutely stunned.
I had lost hope that she would be found.

I hope she gets to hug her Grandpa tonight. I cannot imagine what Jayme has gone through. At age 13 she has had to grow up overnight.

I am praying for strength for Jayme in the difficult road ahead she has to travel.

Sooooooooooo incredible.

I live near Walworth and there was a large police presence and active investigation going on today. It’s been pretty mum, but stressed it had nothing to do with Jayme as the internet blew up the rumor... is it pure coincidence she was found on the exact same day rumors flew?! Maybe, probably... but also I don’t even care because she was found ALIVE. My heart is bursting.

And yes, she was found on the other end of the state (walworth far south, Duluth far north)

**total speculation here**

I bet she was actually found this morning or earlier today and this location is some how linked to the suspect. They might have been looking for other people or evidence but didn't want to tip suspects off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member