Found Alive WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *Arrest* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well put. I at first off the bat was on a wrong house thought or meth fueled strangers/wrong house. I still hold that theory but it is not my only nor my favored one at the moment. Other than the 911 call, too much seemed to go right for a perp(s). Too many unknowns if they did not know the family or the house that again, all went so very right for him or them. I mean there is such a thing as dumb luck but just going with logic and common sense, they would have had to be very lucky...

Just trying to keep the thread/case alive, nothing that has not been said before more than likely :)

Keeping the thread alive is super important!

Hash and rehash. Seeing it from a different way.

Jacob was not found for decades but it is because of WS that he was even though someone else took and got the credit. So never give up.

That’s how I feel, as well. Luck usually comes to those that put themselves in the way of it.

Also, I think this crime lacks the...sloppiness that is usually left by the street level criminals. I know it’s not a white collar crime, but feels more like a white collar criminal did it. If that makes sense...?

well if we are being told the truth and they don't just want the perp to have no idea they have anything or any idea and are acting clueless to the public then, yes, it does appear that way or again the perp(s) had a helluva lot of dumb luck. i get what you mean, it was pretty darned clean if not dumb luck from the little we know. i would hope they have more than we know.

CocoChanel made the thread aware. I just deleted it. :)

This morning, Wiki had entries that were way out there three times at least through the info about this case from someone from somewhere in this crazy world had put on there. Thankfully it was edited by Tim. I have screen shots and someone else saved it. Suffice it to say it was ridiculous, not sure what can be shared and I have not been in trouble for days.... :)

This morning, Wiki had entries that were way out there three times at least through the info about this case from someone from somewhere in this crazy world had put on there. Thankfully it was edited by Tim. I have screen shots and someone else saved it. Suffice it to say it was ridiculous, not sure what can be shared and I have not been in trouble for days.... :)
Thanks for clarifying that . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member